Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

A very good news for the crypto world after a long time. These will effect the market for sure and the price will increase because of it I guess. Soon, many more giants like apple and other competitors of samsung will follow the same trend that's sure.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

This is good news. You post this news generally. News can be fake. How can trust the news by reader. If you post the news with proof then I think the trust of investor will increase. And it will beneficial for bitcoin and others.
hany103

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

This is great news! Hopefully it will shed some light onto crypto.
Jivwe

Activity: 465
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

This is good for crypto. I can't waut for when crypto will be fully accepted, i.e you can walk to shop and spend $10 in btc.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

I think that is good news because the Samsung platform has received payments using bitcoin so I hope that some other platforms can also accept payments using bitcoin.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Good news for the world. Still a bit of stability. What people would not think about priktivaleut only as a means of investment.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

Those countries are cryptocurrency friendly countries, is not a surprise for Samsung to start their cryptocurrency campaigns from their. I greatly hope this same gestures will be extended to other countries, this will go along way convincing the governments in accepting cryptocurrency seeing larger corporations like Samsung adopting cryptocurrency.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

if this continues to be expanded to various countries, there will be huge potential for the development of bitcoin in the future and then there are more and more companies will follow Samsung
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

If this is going to happen then surely bitcoin investment will increase and bitcoin price will also increase like last year!!
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Some source are saying that samsung are going to accept bitcoin. https://money.cnn.com/2018/02/01/technology/samsung-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-mining-chips/
Some source are saying that its not true. https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/07/23/samsung-coppay-cryptocurrency-baltics/
dont know which is true.
even though there are news like that hopefully Samsung really accepts bitcoin. of course this is very good news ... I hope this happens ... if it's true it's the right choice for Samsung
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2128
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

This is a step forward to the wider acceptance of cryptocurrency and substituting for fiat currency. According to this press release, the reason behind the decision of Samsung in the favor of crypto payments is due to CopPay, and similar to the states and countries stated above for acceptance of BTC, the same has been approved for XRP payments.

The source of the article can be found here: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/samsung-teams-up-with-coppay-to-accept-crypto-payments-including-xrp/

I hope it makes an interesting read.

NerdofBTC

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

So installment stage CopPay will process the crypto installments for 4 neighborhood Samsung stores in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas. Cool! Be that as it may, title infers it will be acknowledged all around and on official site.. that would be pleasant, however, I exceedingly question that in view of the blog entry.
The crypto-installment highlight will be accessible soon at Samsung's web stores.
My figure is this would be the neighborhood stores like shop Samsung.ee, shop Samsung.lv, .. In any case, still pleasant, however, would be smarter to get some more points of interest.
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

This is really a great news to cryptocurrency and its investors. We should be expecting a moon soon
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

This news is for top TV news, but why I didn't see anything like that on our TV?! Probably this information became that factor which moved bitcoin up, finally. I only wander why exactly those countries? I do not have anything against them, but they are somewhere down in the rating of European countries, aren't they?
Cryptocaster

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

Hope this happen as soon as possible!
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

Friends, i can just tell you thant  I do not believe in news media because today they say one thing, and tomorrow is the opposite. But for sure I can say that if this happens then bitcoin will grow up!
Blessing97

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 12:11:26 AM by Blessing97

If Samsung starts accepting bitcoin then that is great news indeed for the entire cryptocurrency space. And sooner rather than later many other technology giants or companies like Microsoft, apple, and several others will follow suit. It is in their very own interest to do so, considering the fact that the technology behind bitcoin and other super cryptocurrencies can help them revolutionalize their various products in several ways previously thought to be impossible. The world is evolving continuously each and every passing day and as such, no one wants to get left behind, not even the tech giants!
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

Samsung stores in the Baltic States announced they will be accepting seven different cryptocurrencies for merchandise.  Through a partnership with the payment processing firm Coppay, customers shopping at the Samsung stores in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas will be able to pay with BTC, ETH, DASH, NEM, STEEM, XRP, and LTC.

This is great support from samsung, SAMSUNG know the posibility of future digital payments.
check the link for more info.
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

yes, if this really happened. I think this will make very good news for cryptocurrency. Samsung is a very large company. and everyone will know about Samsung. maybe if this news happens, it will be a great support for cryptocurrency and make people who are not interested in cryptocurrency become interested and want to have cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

Friends, i can just tell you thant  I do not believe in news media because today they say one thing, and tomorrow is the opposite. But for sure I can say that if this happens then bitcoin will grow up!
Yeah, don't believe easily not unless there is a final statement about it and if its already happening in real world.
Samsung is a big company of course so technically it can help bitcoin to grow more and because of that cryptomarket will rise high again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: