Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
if that is true it will have a good impact for bitcoin, and I think bitcoin is a currency in terms of money in digital form so it should be accepted as payment. Hopefully not only Samsung is possible for all items to accept bitcoin as payment
I think if this thing is true it will have big impact in the world of technologies and businesses. This massive adaption will really give us a bright future and this news will help us to spread the knowledge about crypto. I think samsung will also create their own crypto which can use to buy their gadget especially smartphones. I hope this things was true.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

I think, this is really a very big news and support as well for the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. And i think this will also make Indian government to think again for legalization .
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

This is really good news, there are many big companies interested in the current BTC market. They have recognized the potential and opportunities for growth in the current technology era. That I can ensure that BTC will grow in the near future, will attract the capital of other big investors in the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yogeshkale

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Its really good news for the cryptocurrency. In near future, I think all big companies accept bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a payment option so utility increases price of bitcoin increasing.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Wow. This is so amazing that Samsung is going to accept bitcoin. It's a very great news and I am so happy that cryptocurrency has gotten far. Cryptocurrency has a long way to go.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

One of the most important IT companies all over the world, announced that they will be accepting crypto payments for its products in the 3 Baltic countries. We are talking about Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. The information has been released on July the 20th and the first shops will be located in Riga, Tallinn, Kaunas and Vilnius. At the moment, there will be just some currencies accepted, but later there will be more cryptos supported. The company said that it will be working with Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Steem and Dash.
kucing garong

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Good news, with support from Samsung, might improve the current crypto price for the future. For now, only hope that the price can improve quickly and rise again.
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

Yeahhh mate thats a greate new.
I think in nex future more companyes will acept btc and other cryptos.
They are looking that in cryptoworld are lot of money... Cool Cool
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

Samsung arranged a partnership with the payment platform known as CopPay. There are other companies that accepted virtual currencies such as airlines, airports and retail stores all over the world.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

There are so many news about this and I think when this happens it will help the whole btc and cryptocurrency fraternity. People will be able to buy products when they don't have the credit card.

I’m me
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
some time ago i also found an ico, which ico has cooperated with samsung. one of the ico I found working with Samsung is ubc, hopefully this will be a good start.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

Samsung accepts bitcoin as good news for all investors. Samsung is a big corporation in the world. It has a strong influence on the virtual currency world, especially bitcoin. Samsang will promote the bitcoin market development.
dinapawitra

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:02:29 AM

This is a very remarkable development... I hope, in my country Indonesia, someday there will be developments like this... Because it makes it easier for us to buy electronic items... And hopefully not only electronic items can be purchased using bitcoin, but other items too..
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

Its nice to heared that samsung started to accept bitcoin, it is another achievements of this crytocurrency all over the world, with this it is gives more impact to those involve of this business and we can see that crypto is much alive..
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:15:45 AM

There are so many news about this and I think when this happens it will help the whole btc and cryptocurrency fraternity. People will be able to buy products when they don't have the credit card.

This is a news that is expected later for everyone and can be used in all of these countries and see the benefits that can be done on Samsung phones.
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:28:17 AM

it is a rumor circulated last week that Samsung had entered a partnership with obscure Lithuanian blockchain startup, CopPay, that would make it possible for customers of the electronics giant in three Baltic states to pay for in-store purchases with cryptocurrency. But lately it was denied by A Samsung spokesperson saying it was a rumour aired out  misleading and sending wrong information to the people and has refute such claim that samsung has started accepting bitcoin. Although samsung is yet to join the league of firms that have accepted to make bitcoin a payment option for their product and we hope and pray they do come up with a resolution of  using and accepting bitcoin  as a payment or legal tender for transacting business with them. this would make transactions transparent , easy and anybody from any part of the world can transact without any form of stress of going to convert fiat for business purpose in the local bank. we hope the result turns positive and samsung joins the league of multi giant firms accepting crypto.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

wow its amazing, but i think the news only can't make a changes in bitcoin world, we need a demo video to proof that samsung already accept bitcoin to buy their technologies

thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:51:50 AM

It really happened. samsung accepted bitcoin recently i heard that samsung started to accept bitcoin in 3 countries. This is really a good news. Now there are opportunities to make big and strong companies.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:55:00 AM

The adoption of Bitcoin by large international companies are going straight up. I hopes this will remind all Bitcoin holders and those who have yet to decide whether to get into the Bitcoin train or not that Bitcoin is going to rule the world of payment in the future. And so whether the price is increasing or decreasing today does not matter anymore. By the time the majority of the companies in the world will allow Bitcoin payment, there will be no more stopping it to become the major currency of the world.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

I was looking at vision of Samsung on their website and found that they are firmly committed towards digitization. Their tag line " inspire the word ,create the future" also aligned with their firm believe in Crypto currencies. I truly believe that Samsung really interested toward cryptos & innovation on this area hence Samsung promoting crypto payment eco- system for their own projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: