Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:48:59 PM

Price skyrocketing down sell Everything away

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomancer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:49:30 PM

Price skyrocketing down sell Everything away

Nice try whale  Cheesy  Grin

Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:49:35 PM

guys, in fairness to ManontheMoon, I appreciate him at least laying out reasons why this might not be legit. He's provided more proof that it may not be legit than the MZC backers have provided that it IS legit. Just sayin'.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:49:43 PM

Rob Gray has moved through the technology, water ionizer, hypnosis and now the metals and cryptocurrency industries with all the same complaints.  The faces and places my change, but the racketeering is all the same.

Rob Gray exposed on local news for curing cancer! And you want to support this man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNo6BQU0Ehc

You raise some very valid concerns but let's address a couple very important things. Are there two Rob Gray's or is it the same man? Are you certain he is AnonymousPirate - can you source that proof or is this just an inclination? It's certainly believable/plausible but of course, but especially with this whole not-really-Satoshi newsweek story (!), I would like to see some substantiating evidence that this man is indeed deeply connected to MZC's back end. Secondly, do we have any information on who has control of the premine? This is also critical information, even if Rob Gray is somehow tangentially involved by being part of the bank, it doesn't necessarily mean he has control of the currency - he could just be a partner and perhaps a poor choice for one, but still just a business partner.

Anyway, do you have more info besides what you can find on the first couple pages of google with the man's name? It's not exactly damning evidence, it's all circumstantial with no substantiation on your behalf.

Finally we have the issue of Payu Harris - is he just a puppet in your eyes? Part of the scheme? This man seems genuine, is he being hung out to dry? He'll become a target for certain if this goes south, he's being far too public to be part of a scam, no? How does he fit in, in your view?

Interesting perspective.

Here is a link to my main source, which provides a plethora of reading.

http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=29291

not sure how much more I can provide, already linked government statements and local news channel stories on him. It's quite obvious he is one of those shady salesmen just by watching the youtube video.

Robert Gray the Executive Director of the Mulligan Mint has quite the interesting history when it comes to starting new ventures. Here are a list of companies he created or just made up out of thin air. Free Lakota Bank, American Open Currency Standard (AOCS), SLV Properties (Silver Properties), AG Logistics (Silver Logistics),  TSP Mint (The Survival Podcast Mint), AOCS Mint, Open Currency, Lakota Exchange, AG Trading Post, and my favorite the non-existent International Commodity Banking Association (ICBA).

Many of these companies just revert back to the Mulligan mint but several are not even function companies and are just names or if they are incorporated they are used to funnel money from one scheme to another and eventually into Rob and David Gray’s hands where it is spent on maintaining their lavish lifestyle.

Well, Mr. Gray has been very busy since 2008 when he first arrived on the scene when he contacted Bernard von Nothaus about becoming a National Currency Director for the Liberty Dollar. Mr. von Nothaus informed Rob that he had to first become a Liberty Associate before he could become an NCR. This required a $100 fee which Rob Gray wanted waved which did not happen. So Rob came back two months later with the $100 fee and immediately he wanted to become an Regional Currency Director despite the fact he had put in zero time into being an associate to that point. Rob Gray finally became an ROC but then was suspended for questionable business practices which is the only time an ROC was suspended.

When Robert Gray decided to  form the American Open Currency Standard (AOCS) he used the Liberty Dollar and Mr Von Nithaus’s good name and infringed on the Liberty Dollar Merchant Decal which he reluctantly stopped after being ordered by Liberty Dollar’s attorney. You can read the entire account from Bernard von Nothaus here.

As you can see from yesterday’s post that several key personnel have jumped ship in the past several months. Which is not surprising when you understand that he has had two lawsuits in June brought about against him. The first was filed on July 8, 2013 by Chris Duane which you can read the Original Petition (Complaint) here.

Chris Duane was a business partner of Rob Gray and the Mulligan Mint and contends in these court documents that Rob and the Mint have not paid profits for use of marketing and use of coin designs which out permission. Mr. Duane wants to recover damages and to stop the use and sale of all intellectual property.

The agreement between Gray and Duane was that Gray through the Mulligan Mint would manufacture and sell coins designed by Duane. Duane supplied the designs and materials in the amount of 1,500 ounces of silver to the Mulligan mint for this purpose. All sales would result in the splitting of profits from sales of these coins after cost. This how ever did not occur and instead it is alleged that Mr. Gray kept all profits and even went so far as to reissue coins with the designs which are the property of Chris Duane despite being ordered to stop using them.

A second lawsuit involving approximately $1.2 million dollars in silver and cash owed in the amount of $217,000 for silver already purchased but not paid for to the Republic Metals Corporation. I have the court documentation but will not post them here out of respect for the companies wishes not to have this information out in the public. All I will say is that on the 24th of July 2013 an Emergency Oder for Entry and Inspection of all properties was filed and granted and Mulligan Mint, Robert Gray’s home and all other properties and warehouse connected to the Gray’s have been searched and inventories taken of all silver at these various properties.

That said, I do believe payu harris is legitimately trying to promote this coin and has no dog in the Rob Gray fight. However, associating with such people is an instant black flag to any investors. At the very least, severing all ties with the Free Lakota Bank and domain that Rob owns would be a step in the right direction for Mazacoin.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:49:48 PM

manonthemoon, question, how is Rob Gray related to Mazacoin?

For that we have to go back to the first few pages and your reply.

Guys.....forget about the daily ups and downs driven by greedy asses.....this thing is HUGE.

===============
[23:47] <@AnonymousPirate> MazaCoin WILL succeed. just tonight we began finalizing the deal with the Free Lakota Bank.
===============

That is HUGE.

http://www.freelakotabank.com/a-new-standard-of-value/

That's the bank he's talking about, they have  been issuing their own currency since 2008. They will be issuing SILVER mazacoins too.

Listen, I am in this long, I am not here to pump people up for a subsequent dump, the idea of basically tricking others into giving up their bitcoin does not appeal to me at all, it makes me sick actually.

This coin is so different than all the other shitcoins and scamcoins with scammy devs. I know people will get behind it big time. Of course, I am thinking 2 or 3 years down the road, but had I thought that way about BTC in 2009 when I first heard about them and they were $0.30 each I would be racing my new Lambo right now lol

According to you the mazacoin devs are working directly with the Free Lakota Bank, the owner of which is Robert Gray and his brother Chris.

Now that I have posted the accusations of Robert Gray the charlatan scamming cancer patients out of their money by hosting public hypnosis sessions, along with his dark history of owning and embezzling money from his former company Muilligan Mint that also sold a form of silver currency, it is up to you to make your decision. I am simply the messenger who doesn't want people falling for this asshole again.

All you have proven is that Robert Gray is tangentially involved as a business partner in promoting and supporting MazaCoin. Is he deeper in the organization? How can we know? There's nothing to suggest that. This is waaaaay too public to be a pump and dump scam - Payu Harris wouldn't be touring the countryside promoting if it was a cut and run. All we know is Gray is a business partner - there are people that make physical Bitcoins that have nothing to do with bitcoin itself or the foundation, etc. He may be a poor choice for a partner considering his record, but that's all we know for certain. Does he control large sums of MZC is the primary question that needs to be addressed, if he doesn't his involvement is almost irrelevant except for bad press, and so, not a prudent choice on MZC's behalf.

#truth... the guy is just a shitty bank... doesn't mean coin is shitty.. u guys are just looking for reason to make us feel bad that you sold ur coin at 4001 yesturday! sorry kids weak hand sell. strong hands buy and hold..

im holding and buying this cheap coin. gobble gobble

majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:50:07 PM

When you're buying at in the 4000s and selling at 6000 over and over, these conspiracy theories don't matter.  Grin

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:50:10 PM

anyone owning bitcoin should sell because this scammer named Mark Karpeles is suspected to have stolen hundreds of thousands of them.

I just don't want to see you guys get hurt by that scam artist Karpeles. The coins were actually being moved out of the cold storage wallet this morning.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zsw1k/while_the_press_is_focused_on_satoshi_180000/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zshct/4ee89f7cf824a85ad5f11d52604ffdebe9f01302bcea8ddec0/
Wh1teKn1ght

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:51:13 PM

also, on the website, the addresses are provided for the two pre-mine accounts. However, there doesnt seem to be a working block explorer. How can we then see the balances in these accounts?
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

When you're buying at in the 4000s and selling at 6000 over and over, these conspiracy theories don't matter.  Grin

Grin I need at 72hr day now lol
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:53:01 PM

This is so getting old. I keep my coins cold and see what will come of it. At least something is happening in the realworld with this coin. Very different then most other altcoins. And if some politician knows about it or not i dont care. Is it official only when they accept it? Maybe. But cryptocoins can be used there. Just like you can use some bitcoins now. And its not a official currency at all. And about this bank. Maybe this guy is behind bad stuff and supports this coin. But on the other hand why going trough so much difficulty to pump this coin by accepting it at a bank. They could already have lots of money if it was all a pump and dump with premine. So that does not add up for me. And why show your face on a converence. And this coin was already spoken of months ago. And they did not even bother to inform bitcoin.org Tongue

So i just wait and see.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:53:48 PM

manonthemoon, question, how is Rob Gray related to Mazacoin?

For that we have to go back to the first few pages and your reply.

Guys.....forget about the daily ups and downs driven by greedy asses.....this thing is HUGE.

===============
[23:47] <@AnonymousPirate> MazaCoin WILL succeed. just tonight we began finalizing the deal with the Free Lakota Bank.
===============

That is HUGE.

http://www.freelakotabank.com/a-new-standard-of-value/

That's the bank he's talking about, they have  been issuing their own currency since 2008. They will be issuing SILVER mazacoins too.

Listen, I am in this long, I am not here to pump people up for a subsequent dump, the idea of basically tricking others into giving up their bitcoin does not appeal to me at all, it makes me sick actually.

This coin is so different than all the other shitcoins and scamcoins with scammy devs. I know people will get behind it big time. Of course, I am thinking 2 or 3 years down the road, but had I thought that way about BTC in 2009 when I first heard about them and they were $0.30 each I would be racing my new Lambo right now lol

According to you the mazacoin devs are working directly with the Free Lakota Bank, the owner of which is Robert Gray and his brother Chris.

Now that I have posted the accusations of Robert Gray the charlatan scamming cancer patients out of their money by hosting public hypnosis sessions, along with his dark history of owning and embezzling money from his former company Muilligan Mint that also sold a form of silver currency, it is up to you to make your decision. I am simply the messenger who doesn't want people falling for this asshole again.

ManOnTheMoon

Give it a rest dude.  You troll on every Altcoin as the "messenger" that is here to protect people from scammers.

You are a good samaritan.  We get it.

But, you also don't know exactly what you are talking about and are making a lot of assumptions that could be wrong.

So, don't be so quick to judge something.  

Mazacoin is a good idea... I mean, at least the guy is out there putting his face in the limelight and getting attention to the poverty of the Lakota nation.  Look at the bright side.  Most of us never even knew about http://www.oglalalakotanation.org/
and now they do.

There's always going to be haters and doubters out there, and that's fine, but I for one think that by being as public as he is that he is certainly not going to be able to cut and run.  It's a ballsy move what this guy is doing.

How is this a threat to you?

ManOnTheMoon

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:55:40 PM

anyone owning bitcoin should sell because this scammer named Mark Karpeles is suspected to have stolen hundreds of thousands of them.

I just don't want to see you guys get hurt by that scam artist Karpeles. The coins were actually being moved out of the cold storage wallet this morning.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zsw1k/while_the_press_is_focused_on_satoshi_180000/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zshct/4ee89f7cf824a85ad5f11d52604ffdebe9f01302bcea8ddec0/

Nice one jrich! Still dreaming about that lambo from mazacoin?

Thing is, Karpeles didn't pretend to be a mind psychic for cancer patients. That is where I draw the line.

Also a water ionizer salesman.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=137961

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:57:04 PM

Thing is, Karpeles didn't pretend to be a mind psychic for cancer patients. That is where I draw the line.

Well i get all that. But this guy has nothing to do with the coin. I only see prove of a indian bank that is going to do something with this coin. Maybe not a good choise indeed. But indian bank, and a indian coins. I can see the link there.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
Pale Phoenix

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

also, on the website, the addresses are provided for the two pre-mine accounts. However, there doesnt seem to be a working block explorer. How can we then see the balances in these accounts?

http://explorer.mazacoin.org/chain/MazaCoin

ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:59:21 PM

Here they are
http://coyn.org/mazacoin/explorer/address/?address=MNG15HKzUQeiT8QmtAghvSKpQwwgzZSFzS
http://coyn.org/mazacoin/explorer/address/?address=MKhbYDjoEUUJq1xoLqT5Xe4yLCNa1qWKqT

Both with just incoming amounts, 25 million each as promised.

Why all the FUD AFTER the Cryptsy launch? Do you want the people to sell  off cheap? Why would a scammer officially travel everywhere and tell anybody that this is his plan? Think about it. His name and face is out everywhere.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
Wh1teKn1ght

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

http://explorer.mazacoin.org/chain/MazaCoin

not working here
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:01:10 PM

Thing is they never launched any IPO in Maza to "scam" users. No-one is telling you to buy MZC, talk sense or GTFO please.

I just dont get it what the FUCK are you shitting out of your ass about you holy saint?..Did you get beaten up by thugs in the street or what today? is that why you are taking out your frustration here? Did your boss fire you from the job? Your wife left you?

If it was me, I would wait for official word from Payu Harris until making any quick pre-assumptions.

I've never seen ANY coin dev that did real world promotion, moreover he is trusted by his tribe.

Stop crying if you sold at loss

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:02:11 PM

Well i get all that. But this guy has nothing to do with the coin. I only see prove of a indian bank that is going to do something with this coin. Maybe not a good choise indeed. But indian bank, and a indian coins. I can see the link there.

I don't think it is an bank,  I think its more of a company that creates gold and silver coins.  They also have affiliated an exchange for trading those coins.  So the tie up does look interesting.

I believe the founders of this coin truly have good intentions.  The way the mining subsidy works out is really designed for the long term.  

Now as for the price of the coin,  that is entirely a different matter and is a reflection of short term speculation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wh1teKn1ght

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:03:11 PM

ok it's working now...just took a long time to load.

Question I have is why tout this as being official currency of Lakota Nation if that is not true.
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 05:04:46 PM

ManOnTheMoon, don't you think that the ones who are maybe fooled are Anonymous dev and Payu Harris ?

If this rob guy is that bad he can have seen in this GOOD initiative a way to make money. And have shown them 'how marvellous his bank could be' for their project.

So instead of saying that they are trying to scam us, maybe we should talk about that to AnonymousDev ?

And so, have you looked to the adress of the mazacoin website ? it looks like anonymous is in Quebec, nothing to do with this rob guy. I think he really is helping is 'friend' Payu Harris, like he said in the IRC talk someone post earlier.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: