Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:24:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167534 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:39:44 AM

I'm not actually smoking pot lol , what I am asking is on the twitter account where the guy claims to have email proof that maza is a scam, he posted a header to an email, but no content. Did I miss something, why does he think that implies some scam?

Don't worry, he's fucked up.

He can't post the e-mail because it was sent in confidence, he plucked the wrong excuse out of the air considering he just flat out said "owner told me it was a scam". Self defeat moar.

He posted excerpts from the email:

BitcoinSachs @BitcoinSachs
Excerpt "When I read about Payu Harris and the BTC Oyate Project I had a sort of epiphany"

excerpt "I will be wholly incapable of future releases. MazaCoin deserves better"

excerpt "They are not "my" people"

describes self as "white irish hacker who owns a small Crypto mining company"

Excerpt "I have gone to great lengths to try and spiritually "link" MazaCoin to the people"

Check the date stamp. I won't widely release this email as it was sent in confidence, but a few have read it. pic.twitter.com/1Nc3wCpxDH

@JuicyGrabs @VonBaronTrading @altcoinsking @joeyg1113 @TConspiracyChef

Was emailed by the creator, it's one elaborate scam

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:48:11 AM

If I were the holder of the MZC premine right now. I'd be staying quiet also and buying as many coins as possible, and telling my friends to buy them. . . . But at the same time convincing the tribal chiefs that an "official" statement from them could bring the value of the premine into the hundreds of millions. After everyone has invested, release some big news, and watch their holdings skyrocket. Before the recent price jump there was much more speculation that this could work, but now its clear adoption will be worth a fortune so its worth taking a pause and getting some more money in.
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:50:26 AM

I'm not actually smoking pot lol , what I am asking is on the twitter account where the guy claims to have email proof that maza is a scam, he posted a header to an email, but no content. Did I miss something, why does he think that implies some scam?

Don't worry, he's fucked up.

He can't post the e-mail because it was sent in confidence, he plucked the wrong excuse out of the air considering he just flat out said "owner told me it was a scam". Self defeat moar.

He posted excerpts from the email:

Excerpt "When I read about Payu Harris and the BTC Oyate Project I had a sort of epiphany"

excerpt "I will be wholly incapable of future releases. MazaCoin deserves better"

excerpt "They are not "my" people"

describes self as "white irish hacker who owns a small Crypto mining company"

Excerpt "I have gone to great lengths to try and spiritually "link" MazaCoin to the people"

Check the date stamp. I won't widely release this email as it was sent in confidence, but a few have read it. pic.twitter.com/1Nc3wCpxDH

@JuicyGrabs @VonBaronTrading @altcoinsking @joeyg1113 @TConspiracyChef

Was emailed by the creator, it's one elaborate scam

Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:53:47 AM

If I were the holder of the MZC premine right now. I'd be staying quiet also and buying as many coins as possible, and telling my friends to buy them. . . . But at the same time convincing the tribal chiefs that an "official" statement from them could bring the value of the premine into the hundreds of millions. After everyone has invested, release some big news, and watch their holdings skyrocket. Before the recent price jump there was much more speculation that this could work, but now its clear adoption will be worth a fortune so its worth taking a pause and getting some more money in.

Don't be naive. The chiefs won't risk endorsing this as their own coin and risk losing the government subsidies.

25mil coins is peanuts to them to even bother consider it.

Not to mention the fact that they see it already as "Scam" coin perpetrated by "white" folks.

The guy behind this coin is not Payu but an Irish dude running a mining operation that goes by nick "Pirate".

Payu is just the cover for this scammy operation. Payu is the patsy.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:56:08 AM

How is there a scam being implied in those email excerpts?
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:58:14 AM

Don't be naive. The chiefs won't risk endorsing this as their own coin and risk losing the government subsidies.

Not to mention the fact that they see it already as "Scam" coin perpetrated by "white" folks.

The guy behind this coin is not Payu but an Irish dude running a mining operation that goes by nick "Pirate".

Ok well the clips from before don't sway me either way...
""When I read about Payu Harris and the BTC Oyate Project I had a sort of epiphany"
So it wasn't written from Payu someone else ye who? I don't even know where this mazacoin@mail.com is i've seen plenty of other contact e-mails.

Pirate is behind it ok... hows he scamming explain a little? ...
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:02:25 AM

Irish dude running mining operation wants to launch coin with a gimmick and thought about using this Oyate Payu dude as a front for his branded coin,
trying as best as he can to make it look legit and associate himself with the project, even though he's totally disconnected.

Payu is savvy financial guy and decides to play along for cut of the profits and be the front of the operation, but the scam gets exposed for the fraud that it is.

Scam consisted in putting together an elaborate show to fool people.

This is why Payu refused the interview with the Indian newspaper, that it would have risked exposing him as a fraudster.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:02:31 AM

The dev is from Canada moron.   So run along and get some more tweets and come back again.  This guy is just trying to drive the price lower and lower, so him and his crew of nobody's can try and drive the price up later.   Put this guy on Ignore and move on. Nothing he says is true.
Derivative

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:02:38 AM

Can't believe you guys still thinks that he is going to dump the premined coins and run away with everybodies money? Considering everybody knows ho he is, he would have to use that money to hide somewhere in the mountains for the rest of his life. Not worth it!
bitranger

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:06:54 AM

Can't believe you guys still thinks that he is going to dump the premined coins and run away with everybodies money? Considering everybody knows ho he is, he would have to use that money to hide somewhere in the mountains for the rest of his life. Not worth it!

To The Mooooon!

ie. thats where he'ds have to hide.
bitranger

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:07:11 AM

Irish dude running mining operation wants to launch coin with a gimmick and thought about using this Oyate Payu dude as a front for his branded coin,
trying as best as he can to make it look legit and associate himself with the project, even though he's totally disconnected.

Payu is savvy financial guy and decides to play along for cut of the profits and be the front of the operation, but the scam gets exposed for the fraud that it is.

Scam consisted in putting together an elaborate show to fool people.

This is why Payu refused the interview with the Indian newspaper, that it would have risked exposing him as a fraudster.

ROTFLMFAO..He will interview with the WSJ thats not good enough?
remistevens

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:11:48 AM

-I'm no expert on Lakotas, but if they're anything like the natives here in Canada, they have far more taken from their lands every year than they get back in subsidies- and they know it.... All that dependence leaves them in poverty. This is why I happily see natives at every single protest out there.

-Its 2X25mil and if MZC went where AUR went thats a half billion, they'd probably be interested.

-"They", come on, you're speaking for 100,000 people are you? Also that's a bit racist, you really think there's no one out there who's native and into bitcoin?

-Is that based on the email someone sent someone else? Sure, I'm not convinced - and why hasn't he sold any premine?

-Sounds good but is that also based on some email no one can read?

So what you're on here to call me names and save me some money right? Thanks man, awesome!
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:14:26 AM

somebody start an extra no pre-mine PAYUCOIN plz for the native americans thankyouuu
bitranger

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:16:54 AM

-I'm no expert on Lakotas, but if they're anything like the natives here in Canada, they have far more taken from their lands every year than they get back in subsidies- and they know it.... All that dependence leaves them in poverty. This is why I happily see natives at every single protest out there.

-Its 2X25mil and if MZC went where AUR went thats a half billion, they'd probably be interested.

-"They", come on, you're speaking for 100,000 people are you? Also that's a bit racist, you really think there's no one out there who's native and into bitcoin?

-Is that based on the email someone sent someone else? Sure, I'm not convinced - and why hasn't he sold any premine?

-Sounds good but is that also based on some email no one can read?

So what you're on here to call me names and save me some money right? Thanks man, awesome!

remistevens

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:20:24 AM

The dev is from Canada moron.   So run along and get some more tweets and come back again.  This guy is just trying to drive the price lower and lower, so him and his crew of nobody's can try and drive the price up later.   Put this guy on Ignore and move on. Nothing he says is true.

Thanks... Could have swore I already did ignore him actually, some of its been pretty offensive.
Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:32:26 AM

So if you actually rad that article by the Native Sun it says this

“There has been no action taken by the council to approve of a new currency. The economic development office gave a letter of support to Harris to continue to research the industry and that was it. As far as it being an official currency of the tribe that is not true at all. Any action like that would need to go through the council,” said President Brewer.

So they are completely aware of it and he had support from the economic development office. So they know they just haven't said yes for certain. Could this be due to the fact that Perhaps the F.B.I is spreading the same kind of fud these douchbags are? Or maybe they work for the NSA/FBI? Otherwise this link is just saying everything else that has already been said about the currency.

So douche bags take your FUD else ware!

I also want to say I was not against a pump but on Crypto Rush it would be a mess that site is a mess...
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:35:43 AM

I would again strongly advise for people to not sell your coins into these scum bags and FUD spreaders for peanuts. Why would you anyways? Take a couple days off, a week, a month and then thank me later. Tree's don't grow overnight. Patience is a virtue.
this words make me feel better  Smiley
remistevens

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

This.

Thanks Bitranger. That's why I'm here. Lakotas believe in the right things. . .and I hope this can help them.

edit: I'd like to get rich while that happens. . .
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:40:04 AM

Use common sense, if this coin was officially dead would we still see so many users coming on to gloat? They'd move on to pumping the next coin based off a zombie, cartoon character or actor.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: