Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
stan26

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

Fact: Payu has been lying all over the place about Mazacoin being "an official sovereign national currency of the Lakota"

Fact: This coin is not official, not sovereign, not national, no nothing. It's a wannabe sovereign currency to which the Lakota will never consent to.

Fact: Payu is not even a Lakota tribe member, though he lead many media outlets to falsely believe that was the case.

Fact: The top dev that goes by the professional trust inspiring nickname "Pirate" said Payu will become next president of the Lakota!!! Guy is a total sociopath scammer, pulling all the strings to make people buy his scam. He also admitted tribal elders viewed his operation as a "White man's scam". Good luck with adopting it as official currency with that stance!

Fact: Top dev "pirate" owns a crypto mining operation and he used that to instant mine Mazacoin since day one. The 5% pre-mine is a distraction for idiots. All those saying that's not a scam because the pre-mine wasn't touched are missing the obvious.

Fact: 5% is WAY too low to really promote anything for the Lakotas. Auracoin is giving 50% to their people. Mazacoin is giving a shitty 5%, actually less than that if you look deeper.

Fact: You've paid top dollar for a high quality top model hooker and you've got a smelly toothless crackwhore instead.

Fact: Payu knowingly deceived investors and so did the top dev. That alone is a scam that would have landed him in jail if this were to have taken place on a legit securities market.

How do you explain this, then?

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html

Here's a screenshot so people wouldn't have to download it.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:08:31 PM

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

Fact: Payu has been lying all over the place about Mazacoin being "an official sovereign national currency of the Lakota"

Fact: This coin is not official, not sovereign, not national, no nothing. It's a wannabe sovereign currency to which the Lakota will never consent to.

Fact: Payu is not even a Lakota tribe member, though he lead many media outlets to falsely believe that was the case.

Fact: The top dev that goes by the professional trust inspiring nickname "Pirate" said Payu will become next president of the Lakota!!! Guy is a total sociopath scammer, pulling all the strings to make people buy his scam. He also admitted tribal elders viewed his operation as a "White man's scam". Good luck with adopting it as official currency with that stance!

Fact: Top dev "pirate" owns a crypto mining operation and he used that to instant mine Mazacoin since day one. The 5% pre-mine is a distraction for idiots. All those saying that's not a scam because the pre-mine wasn't touched are missing the obvious.

Fact: 5% is WAY too low to really promote anything for the Lakotas. Auracoin is giving 50% to their people. Mazacoin is giving a shitty 5%, actually less than that if you look deeper.

Fact: You've paid top dollar for a high quality top model hooker and you've got a smelly toothless crackwhore instead.

Fact: Payu knowingly deceived investors and so did the top dev. That alone is a scam that would have landed him in jail if this were to have taken place on a legit securities market.

Why is handwritten signature missing?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Porr

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:14:14 PM

Sometimes i just have to read posts from members that where placed in the past on other topics. And then i see. They shout something but dont read the replies. So they shout some more and hope it will become true.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:20:54 PM

Aurora is giving out 38 coins/ individual.
Grants are set to be 1000 MZC/ individuals.

There are 46,855 Oglala Lakota and 321,857 Icelanders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oglala_Lakota
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland

Ratio is 6.87 Icelander per Oglala Lakota so to equal the giveaway of Auroracoin Mazacoin should give away 7.28%. 5% is pretty close.

Except Aurora is worth something while Mazacoin isn't and you also forget that Mazacoin is set to be inflationary.

There will be 21.000.000 Aurorcoins compared to 2.4192 billion MZC + yearly inflation

Now do you see the problem?

Wrong amount of tribals.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakota_people
+ All the other potential tribes of native americans...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
Yes, millions.

Iceland has a national identification system for those Aurora coin... of course it doesn't get around people stealing IDs, faking it etc. Poeple could claim others that are disabled or in a bleeding coma. Do employers in iceland have their employees ID number? Lakota people don't have this, but they are more than able to share it out. Especially by a dev who has been driving around promising grants to all these places. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjmxRfZlPU

Yearly inflation? Well I guess Payu wants his people to expand in population and not be beholden to a culture where the more you keep the more value it will be in future.
Inflation of one million after 2.4 billion. Oh woe was me, are you even still going to have a supportive stake in all this in a few years?
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:22:22 PM

I'll ask again:

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:26:40 PM

I'll ask again:

Lips sealed

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:27:42 PM

Probably missing signature so people can't copy it.   I don't won't mine pasted all over the internet.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
TeddyBear1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:29:24 PM

I'll ask again:

There you go:
http://anonmgur.com/up/26994534c2373d71d843a16c21ec6a66.jpg

Happy now?
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:30:17 PM

Probably missing signature so people can't copy it.   I don't won't mine pasted all over the internet.

You do know there are experts that can easily detect forged signatures, right?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:31:17 PM

Wrong amount of tribals.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakota_people
+ All the other potential tribes of native americans...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
Yes, millions.

Mazacoin was intended for the Oglala Lakota (Sioux). Not for any other tribe. Harris said he wanted to help other tribes set up their own cryptocurrency. But that would not be Mazacoin.

You can also say that Icelanders are Europeans and there are hundreds of millions of European descended people in the world. Maybe even more than a billion. But Auroracoin is only intended for the 321K Icelandic people.

Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

I'll ask again:

There you go:

Happy now?

And where did this come from? The document on the website has no signatures.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:31:51 PM

You do know there are experts that can easily detect forged signatures, right?

You are forgetting the tribal president Brewer has already acknowledged this agreement, it's authenticity is not in question.

D05GTO

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:32:32 PM

And do you know there are forgerys that no expert can detect. LOL

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:32:40 PM

I'll ask again:

Most docs today are electronically signed..it looks legit to me..and show me where one response from the issuing department of this document that it is a FAKE.I am waiting herpy
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:33:44 PM

Pftt, not even the organized pumpers here managed to keep price over 3k.

You people are behaving like monkeys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUd8XA-5HEk not being able to take a loss. Watch for more info.

Price action here is Maxcoin all over again. Watch the Maxcoin chart since inception and you'll know where this coin is heading. `n keep in mind Maxcoin is a coin with real backer behind not filthy lies about "national official sovereign" currency that Payu the patsy is saying all over again to gullible unsuspecting journalists, that only give him air time due to the Lakota connection. Without the Lakota connection this coin is zero and would seem pretty much all the strong Lakota connections have been severed by latest revelations. Releasing some crappy MacOs wallet that devs said they wouldn't release due to "apple being crappy" won't change that. Did Apple stop being crappy all of a sudden or perhaps they needed a confidence boost and decided to patch together the standard MacOS wallet all no-name crappy coins have from the get-go?

Just re-quoting fools from before about Maxcoin, it is hardly an original path that coin took. Unless you have only seen Maxcoin and Mazacoin...
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:33:52 PM

No one, I mean NO ONE, puts fake documents on a website in DECEMBER and then goes on a national media tour just "hoping" no one will call the phone number on the document, like WSJ or any number of other publications, Forbes for example.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

No one, I mean NO ONE, puts fake documents on a website in DECEMBER and then goes on a national media tour just "hoping" no one will call the phone number on the document, like WSJ or any number of other publications, Forbes for example.
No one but a con artist.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

D05GTO

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:37:13 PM

No one but a con artist.

Or the US Presidents birth certificate.  LOL

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:38:45 PM

Im holding 20,000 Mazacoins. Bought in at 7k. After reading these post for the past 4 days, Im still not convinced to sell. Sorry Herp. Time to go and get some sunshine! Kiss

Of course not because you've overpaid.

This video explains why people display monkey behavior when it comes to selling at a loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUd8XA-5HEk

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: