Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167525 times)
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:36:13 PM

Why haven't the devs come forward? Can you answer me this? Probably because they know they can't prove anything and probably hoping this nuisance will boil over? How come they've stopped twitter activity on both their twitter accounts since that incriminating article was released, except for 1-2 re-tweets and a stupid wallet announcement. They were hyperactive before that.  Why did they refuse an interview with the Indians newspaper, a reporter who could have exposed their fraud?

Ignore button is right under his name. Please use it.

I can't, I must keep going!

image for maza and trade is one thing yes, but I could be spending this time on any coin I have a stake in.
I am just 100% for the Native Americans. Whether this is win or fail, scam or not (and I look at this more optimistically as a win/no scam more than other coins), it will only serve to educate the native Americans about the cage braking system of none fiat cryptocurrency which is more importantly decentralized unlike their local bank, which although none fiat is dodgy and operated by those outside their culture.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:36:15 PM

I wonder why the developers haven't come forward as well. We know the BitCoin Inventors and Developers were well known the first day the coin was up for sale.

Oh wait...
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:40:30 PM

Why haven't the devs come forward? Can you answer me this? Probably because they know they can't prove anything and probably hoping this nuisance will boil over? How come they've stopped twitter activity on both their twitter accounts since that incriminating article was released, except for 1-2 re-tweets and a stupid wallet announcement. They were hyperactive before that.  Why did they refuse an interview with the Indians newspaper, a reporter who could have exposed their fraud?

image for maza and trade is one thing yes, but I could be spending this time on any coin I have a stake in.
I am just 100% for the Native Americans. Whether this is win or fail, scam or not (and I look at this more optimistically as a win/no scam more than other coins), it will only serve to educate the native Americans about the cage braking system of none fiat cryptocurrency which is more importantly decentralized unlike their local bank, which although none fiat is dodgy and operated by those outside their culture.

So you're saying this might be a scam. Would seem you're starting to have doubts.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:42:05 PM

People should ignore you actually because you've added nothing to the conversation. You haven't refuted my claims either.

People like you are dangerous because they help perpetrate a scam by urging people to stick head in the sand and look away.

Refute what?

Slower activity on twitter in my experience is people not spending as much time staring at the screen and getting out and accomplishing what they set off to do.

With one particular indian newspaper. Maybe for reasons to do with the feds, the reporter being a known cunt or something, or simply not enough time (e.g flying to new york and creating a new currency for his people) might limit him a little to doing just that and you know some webcam interviews with people like max keiser, which at this stage, would benefit them more.

Anything else?

I know I can be wrong but you can't say anything with certainty. You really can't. I am here spewing this and I don't even consider it benefit of the doubt. I just consider you and the very few others over-reacting.
They haven't cashed out a dime, when they could have cashed out $100Ks before this... and they wouldn't have had to reveal their faces to have gotten this far either.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:42:47 PM

Just a little warning for the unsuspecting victims out there.

Price of cryptsy is manipulated by troll pumpers that swarm in this thread like flies on shit.

Price on Cryptorush is 2.7k.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

So you're saying this might be a scam. Would seem you're starting to have doubts.

Anything is possible Herp, articles come out everyday detailing how bitcoin is a scam. It could be you know, everyone could have a theory.

Mine is a scam by nvidia and radeon lol, so they can buy out apply. Wouldn't that be hilarious.

Seriously herp, you feaces, all your feaces. Thrown way too early.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:47:08 PM

There was this guy saying he'll drink his piss if Mazacoin doesn't go to 10k or so by next Friday. Can't wait for that. He said he'll do it live on camera.

https://twitter.com/BryanMaiden77/status/442361237137924096

edit:

correction he said 20k lol

Poor soul must have bought really high due to Mazacoin disinformation scam. I hope he doesn't change his mind and kills himself instead. Mazacoin will have his blood on their hands.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

aybey

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:51:49 PM

HERP is here for 4-5 hours and reply reply and reply again to everyone. Do u think he is doing social service??

He  argues everyone again again and again.

FOR WHAT?? HE SAYS HE IS PROTECTING NEW GUYS.

you will decompose in front of the screen HERP

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:55:20 PM

I still fully agree with everything Herp is saying. Take some time to look into things yourself. Little red flags abound. I think this thread is being propped up by the pumpers and by people like me and Herp who aren't afraid to call this coin out on shady undertakings. Anyone seriously investing in this coin or those that are toying with the idea are already gone and moving on to something else. Even if Herp and I are completely wrong, the devs have not done anything to help easy our concerns or make us think otherwise.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:59:07 PM

BITCOIN MAKES CLAIM OF OFFICIAL INTERNET CURRENCY. INTERNET SAYS WELL WE KNOW ABOUT IT BUT WE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENDORSING IT.

In an interview today with the internet the internet was shocked to find out that people have been saying bitcoin is it's official currency this is what the internet had to say. " We are aware of the bitcin phenomenon and like the idea of it. However we have not officially adopted it as our currency something like that would be left up to the internet nodes to decide. Our financial department is working with Bitcon and has given permission to further investigate the idea." - Internet

What is bitcoin just do a googl search and you'll find thousands of articles from news to conspiracy. But most interesting  the first 42000 blocks that seem to have coins sent to 42000 address that have never been touched since minting. Many argue this is a perming and could very well be an attempt by the developer to dump these coins once Bitcoin has a high enough value. Estimated coins premined 2.1 million. Estimated value 1.37 billion USD. One can look at all blocks up to this one to see they haven't been moved since mining them. https://blockchain.info/block/000000003a748b92d38ab612c7655d411eedbe8a1a094c6cbf4f9378c6d472df

Doubters believe that Bitcoin is going to be anything special saying ha it's not official that guys is trying to scam everyone he'll dump those coins when he wants to cash out. The supports say hey look at what this can do for the world lets support this. Who's right who's wrong? Only time will tell what are you thoughts?

Sound familiar? Huh Yet completely true about bitcoin  Grin Hmm what's the motive people have in this forum? I can't decide!  Roll Eyes
artila

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:06:25 PM

interesting about the article on the Indianz website and Ecoffey

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506785.0

I say interesting as I have not done the research myself. I do however fully support this coin and holding on to all the coins I mined back between the 26th and 28th Feb.

Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:08:30 PM

I still fully agree with everything Herp is saying. Take some time to look into things yourself. Little red flags abound. I think this thread is being propped up by the pumpers and by people like me and Herp who aren't afraid to call this coin out on shady undertakings. Anyone seriously investing in this coin or those that are toying with the idea are already gone and moving on to something else. Even if Herp and I are completely wrong, the devs have not done anything to help easy our concerns or make us think otherwise.

I would love to be wrong about Mazacoin. It would save so many people from financial ruin.

If the devs come forward and explain themselves in a convincing way, I'll get behind the coin again with a significant stake and forgive the devs for misleading the investors with deceitful statements.

As things stand, however, everyone in his right mind should regard this as a well perpetrated con job.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:11:52 PM

HERP is here for 4-5 hours and reply reply and reply again to everyone. Do u think he is doing social service??

He  argues everyone again again and again.

FOR WHAT?? HE SAYS HE IS PROTECTING NEW GUYS.

you will decompose in front of the screen HERP

Loving that decompose visual
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:13:16 PM

Maybe cause the devs don't give a fuck about daytraders fighting over the hourly price movements.

This isn't about daytraders at all. This is about all the red flags that have come to light since the pumpers made this coin worth so much and helped to bring it to the public eye. People like me have done a lot of investigating and asking questions and not only does the investigating turn up more shady things but the question asking yields no response from the devs on twitter or the IRC.

THIS is this issue.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:13:50 PM

Would you like me to list off the hundred of little red flags about bitcoin being a potential scam?

How was everyones' feelings towards bitcoin when it was known as a criminals currency for the silk road. How misinformed and quick to jump the gun were people back then? How shady did the creators seem? How much time did they spend personally denying it a scam.

Anyways, done for the night, argue well fine folk.
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:15:00 PM

Maybe cause the devs don't give a fuck about daytraders fighting over the hourly price movements.

This isn't about daytraders at all. This is about all the red flags that have come to light since the pumpers made this coin worth so much and helped to bring it to the public eye. People like me have done a lot of investigating and asking questions and not only does the investigating turn up more shady things but the question asking yields no response from the devs on twitter or the IRC.

THIS is this issue.

Why am I becoming convinced you and herp fabricated that anonpirate irc chat. Your whale pay you well.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:15:49 PM

That's pretty much the impression I got. From the YouTube video the dev did with that Bitcoin Girl he even said the large premine was so enough of the currency would be kept for the project itself rather than the traders.

People have gotten so used to pumps that a day of inactivity and there's mass panic. If this coin is going to become a real currency then it's not going to take off overnight.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:16:39 PM

THIS is this issue.

Why am I becoming convinced you and herp fabricated that anonpirate irc chat. Your whale pay you well.

This is beyond paranoid. There were dozens of participants in that chat who can probably confirm. Many of those should have chat logs.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

That's pretty much the impression I got. From the YouTube video the dev did with that Bitcoin Girl he even said the large premine was so enough of the currency would be kept for the project itself rather than the traders.

People have gotten do used to pumps that a day of inactivity and there's mass panic. If this coin is going to become a real currency then it's not going to take off overnight.

and yet the official mods on their IRC chat keeping screaming "mazacoin to the moon". Go figure!

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:18:31 PM

Protip: use of all bolded or enlarged text usually denotes a strong sense of desparation for attention.

I suggest you all put herp, and whatever other false fud spreading trolls on ignore.  This thread will be a much better place once they realize they're just talking to each other and their lives no longer served a purpose.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: