Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:21:44 PM

I still fully agree with everything Herp is saying. Take some time to look into things yourself. Little red flags abound. I think this thread is being propped up by the pumpers and by people like me and Herp who aren't afraid to call this coin out on shady undertakings. Anyone seriously investing in this coin or those that are toying with the idea are already gone and moving on to something else. Even if Herp and I are completely wrong, the devs have not done anything to help easy our concerns or make us think otherwise.

Maybe cause the devs don't give a fuck about daytraders fighting over the hourly price movements.

This isn't about daytraders at all. This is about all the red flags that have come to light since the pumpers made this coin worth so much and helped to bring it to the public eye. People like me have done a lot of investigating and asking questions and not only does the investigating turn up more shady things but the question asking yields no response from the devs on twitter or the IRC.

THIS is this issue.

I don't disagree, but the only logical conclusion is it's a scam? Please. So many other very plausible, and frankly, more believable reasons - like perhaps they are discussing how to address the mis-statements? Perhaps they're realizing they need a PR overhaul and shouldn't be so quick to speak? (If I were Payu I'd be reigning in AnonymousPirate's bravado in IRC chat logs, for example).

Not only the chat logs. His twitter posts have been full of bravado and idiocy also.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect/status/441667744812261376

https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect/status/441664811374768128

https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect/status/441599715671826433

https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect/status/441664811374768128

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:22:18 PM

Now.  What exactly are other 'shit alts' doing besides promising non existent discounts on gpu cards, meme threads, and ipo heists?

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:23:57 PM

I still fully agree with everything Herp is saying. Take some time to look into things yourself. Little red flags abound. I think this thread is being propped up by the pumpers and by people like me and Herp who aren't afraid to call this coin out on shady undertakings. Anyone seriously investing in this coin or those that are toying with the idea are already gone and moving on to something else. Even if Herp and I are completely wrong, the devs have not done anything to help easy our concerns or make us think otherwise.

Maybe cause the devs don't give a fuck about daytraders fighting over the hourly price movements.

That's pretty much the impression I got. From the YouTube video the dev did with that Bitcoin Girl he even said the large premine was so enough of the currency would be kept for the project itself rather than the traders.

People have gotten do used to pumps that a day of inactivity and there's mass panic. If this coin is going to become a real currency then it's not going to take off overnight.

and yet the official mods on their IRC chat keeping screaming "mazacoin to the moon". Go figure!

Heh. It's that get-rich-quick mentality that makes me think MazaCoin is overpriced. At least until the currency is officially adopted. Right now it's just another coin to most traders. I'll silently buy in when the dust settles if I think the coin has a future. Too risky to hold now in my opinion. Not unless you're day trading or waiting the long game.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:25:09 PM

Now.  What exactly are other 'shit alts' doing besides promising non existent discounts on gpu cards, meme threads, and ipo heists?

Lol this is not the document posted on website but some photoshoped crap some user here created copy/paste job. You can clearly see the box around the signature. It was a cheap copy paste job.

He even admitted to it. The website document lacks the signature and has a blank where signature should be.

Why are you trying to mislead people with this fake crap?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:26:24 PM

Protip: use of all bolded or enlarged text usually denotes a strong sense of desparation for attention.

I suggest you all put herp, and whatever other false fud spreading trolls on ignore.  This thread will be a much better place once they realize they're just talking to each other and their lives no longer served a purpose.
+ 1  i already put him on ignore i am not sure what his motive is but he made his points i dont understand why he doesnt move on. for 2 days page after page is him and someone fighting about scam or not. i come here to this thread to catch up on any new developments because i am invested and all u find is page after page with his rants.  Angry
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:28:36 PM

Protip: use of all bolded or enlarged text usually denotes a strong sense of desparation for attention.

I suggest you all put herp, and whatever other false fud spreading trolls on ignore.  This thread will be a much better place once they realize they're just talking to each other and their lives no longer served a purpose.
+ 1  i already put him on ignore i am not sure what his motive is but he made his points i dont understand why he doesnt move on. for 2 days page after page is him and someone fighting about scam or not. i come here to this thread to catch up on any new developments because i am invested and all u find is page after page with his rants.  Angry

There are no developments get it? Since the Indians article came out devs have been silent on Twitter and IRC. I would love to see them come forward with statements.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:29:37 PM

Just bitter guys who have nothing better to do with their time. Aka forum trolls.  It's funny, because they bitch and moan even more than the people who actually bought maza at a higher price.

In any case, I'll keep contributing to this thread if the re-quoting of these losers stops.  But if you guys keep feeding them, then I'll just stick to investing silently behind the scenes, as this thread clearly won't go anywhere if you give them the attention they so desperately seek.

In all honestly, at this point I think it'd be better to just create a new official thread from an active contributor so you can mute/delete any posts from these guys.  As it stands now, they're just rambling on because there's no moderation, just like kids free to play when mommy ain't home.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:32:31 PM

Ignore button is right under his name. Please use it.

Why do you quote him? I've ignored him already. Stop quoting him too if u haven't ignore.

+1000
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:33:00 PM

HAHAHAHHA.

Pirate, the Mazacoin top dev just re-tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/MapleCoin2014/status/442802489520578560

Official MapleCoin website is now launched at - http://www.MapleCoin.cf  | #MapleCoin #AltCoin

We know Pirate is Canadian so by the looks of things he's starting another scam, this time with a Canadian coin. I wonder if this will be "official" also.

Site is identical Mazacoin copycat http://www.maplecoin.cf/

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

nikpatel26

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:35:53 PM

HAHAHAHHA.

Pirate, the Mazacoin top dev just re-tweeted this.

Official MapleCoin website is now launched at - http://www.MapleCoin.cf  | #MapleCoin #AltCoin

We know Pirate is Canadian so by the looks of things he's starting another scam, this time with a Canadian coin. I wonder if this will be "official" also.

Site is identical Mazacoin copycat http://www.maplecoin.cf/

Just saw this too.
Now I'm having doubts.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:37:05 PM

What the f...,
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:37:25 PM

Too easy to fall, but too hard to wake up.
why Huh  Angry
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:41:37 PM

This new Mazacoin copy cat website started by Mazacoin 's "brain" "project manager" "The Pirate" says:

MapleCoin
National Crypto-Currency of Canada

http://www.maplecoin.cf/

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:42:08 PM

Just bitter guys who have nothing better to do with their time. Aka forum trolls.  It's funny, because they bitch and moan even more than the people who actually bought maza at a higher price.

In any case, I'll keep contributing to this thread if the re-quoting of these losers stops.  But if you guys keep feeding them, then I'll just stick to investing silently behind the scenes, as this thread clearly won't go anywhere if you give them the attention they so desperately seek.

In all honestly, at this point I think it'd be better to just create a new official thread from an active contributor so you can mute/delete any posts from these guys.  As it stands now, they're just rambling on because there's no moderation, just like kids free to play when mommy ain't home.

People new to the thread don't know the history immediately or the strange perseverance. In one way or another the effort seems to be to keep "scam", dev silent, lies deceit very recent in the thread.
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 11:51:51 PM

This new Mazacoin copy cat website started by Mazacoin 's "brain" "project manager" "The Pirate" says:

MapleCoin
National Crypto-Currency of Canada

http://www.maplecoin.cf/

I'm starting to wonder how long it'll be before we see a Racial Purity Coin, where you get a percentage of the premine based on your skin color. To make it really work though they'd need to scan your DNA and keep it in a database so they know you aren't trying to get more than your fair share.  Wink

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

Do I hear crickets?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:52:25 PM

Ok,You make me fear,Im out of this shit.
StuartGT

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:53:55 PM

Buy orders on Cryptsy just got eaten down to 2600
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:54:01 PM

== Oderus_Urungus [45cf3487@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.69.207.52.135] has joined
hashtagwhat
what's this http://www.maplecoin.cf/
== kreept has quit
== MazaCoin|15173 [45c98c92@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.69.201.140.146] has joined
MazaCoin|15173
I'm confused...
This looks just like Maza...
http://www.maplecoin.cf
hashtagwhat
the same person developed it
== bobby1776 has quit
MazaCoin|55407
lol whats that about is it fake
MazaCoin|15173
So instead of nuturing Maza it's time to start a new coin?
MazaCoin|55407
no links work must be fake
MazaCoin|7872
https://twitter.com/MazaCoin
MazaCoin|15173
Not fake...Maza tweeted about it on Twitter
MazaCoin|7872
was re-tweeted by mazacoin
weird
site looks identical
MazaCoin|55407
boxxa?
MazaCoin|15173
boxxa?
I thought I was gonna hold Maza long...now I'm getting ready to sell it all
qwebirc939100
wow really ? i put all my funds into maza and a copy is already out?
== DicestoneAFK is now known as Dice_Stone
MazaCoin|15173
This is really too bad. I was looking towards a long future with Maza.
MazaCoin|55407
this is messed up an way to early
MazaCoin|97556
what copy? >_<
MazaCoin|15173
I was standing up for the team in here yesterday when everyone demanded answers about some other random shit
http://www.maplecoin.cf
MazaCoin|7872
I guess that guy can drink its own piss now
qwebirc939100
i am really disaapointed
== Nakowa has quit
MazaCoin|55407
MapleCoin is the National Crypto-Currency of Canada.
Huh
MazaCoin|7872
we can still have something to look forward to
guy drinking his piss
MazaCoin|55407
yeah
MazaCoin|7872
too bad mazacoin is a scam
was beautiful dream while it lasted
MazaCoin|15173
Anyone care to comment before I sell it all?
== CanonGrrl has left
MazaCoin|7872
devs haven't been here in days
MazaCoin|15173
I even re-did the logo
qwebirc939100
alright so a pump will come from the whales and i was gonna hold but now i have doubts
MazaCoin|55407
where is boxxa a need answers
MazaCoin|15173
Potcoin is the answer
Nice clean upwards trend
qwebirc939100
wow i gues i will have to dump this mzc
wow i have spent the last 4 days on forums defending this coin and devs

People realizing on IRC the scam is revealed in all its splendor and glory.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

moonman787

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:54:05 PM

Why would they retweet it on their Maza twitter site? If it truly is a scam then they just let everyone know, which doesn't make sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: