Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

I believe the market will pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 70% of the funds because of the market decline, I still believe that I can get huge profits from this market until the end.

You will still obviously earn profit because the market is volatile and that is the reason why you should hold your coins today since it will pump up again anytime soon.
We took a hard ways to find ways to survive in this horror market we have today.  And I think holding will be the last options for those who are afraid to risk their investment in the middle of crisis.
We never knew when it back again and could be possible 4th quarter might be with us.
jessd7

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I believe it can happen again but we don't know when but I'm hoping that it will by the end of the year. I, myself, is a bit worried about how the amount of my portfolio reduced for almost 75% We just have to wait and hodl, that's just the best we can do at the mean time and try to get some more bounties Smiley
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

I want to say that I believe in it! If you do not believe, then you will leave the market before growth begins! Experienced investors are waiting until the last and are generously rewarded!

[
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

Sure, I am always and would continue to be optimistic concerning this. Because it is crypto we are talking of here and in the crypto world, anything can happen. The unexpected in the big positive side can really happen again even more than the one that occurred before...

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I believe that you are now in a very disappointing phase, maybe you are depressed, but whatever it is, you should stop thinking about selling your coins. This is the worst decision that you will be able to take.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
it is supposed to happen, it's just unavoidable sicne the line tends to go up and down, it can' t always be on the bottom. yet it may happen not as quickly as we need it to be

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

Sure, I am always and would continue to be optimistic concerning this. Because it is crypto we are talking of here and in the crypto world, anything can happen. The unexpected in the big positive side can really happen again even more than the one that occurred before...

We have been in a bear market for about half a year, the prices were going down lower and lower with some failed rally's in between. It looks like we're doomed.

Question: who can tell me the average length of a bear market based on the data we collected in the last 5 years?

babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

I don't think it will happen like previous year but it can raise.It is sure that market will raise but when no one know the exact time. So we have nothing than wait.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

The only reason I have not gone looking for a secular job is the unwavering believe I have in this market, You will be amazed how just one news will turn tides around.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Sure, but not this year. We will wait for 2-3 years for such a meal. Until then, we can collect BTC. and wait for a good time.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

Nobody can predict what will happen in the crypto community towards the end of this year but we are all optimistic that what happened last year will repeat itself

Emersonkhayle

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Sure, but not this year. We will wait for 2-3 years for such a meal. Until then, we can collect BTC. and wait for a good time.

I guess they will have a bull run but not just what happen on BER months of 2017 no there are so many corrections that has been made on the bitcoin that also called bubble because of the spikes of prices  pretty much. In this coming year we hope that all the altcoins and bitcoin will have a natural growth and will not be a pump and dump coin. Hopefully we can hodl it for a while until does the market will have bull run.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Yes, the market growth as last year may be repeated. and many are now waiting for this.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

Yes, I also believe that this can happen again because I am sure no matter the fall or how much the market dip, I believe that the market will recover from the bear and the bull run will start possibly towards the end of the year.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

It's funny how fast everyone's attitude has changed towards crypto.  Last year everyone was super optimistic but now I keep reading nothing but fear and uncertainty.

Let me give you all some golden advice.  The best time to buy is when everyone is panic selling , this is how the  whales get richer and the newbies lose their money.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Surly it will, blockchain technology has come to stay, all that is required is time for wide spread adoption to take place.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

The bull run could have happened anytime.  Just play your asset well you can still earn on the fluctuation of the market.
The market today is good to invest a bit and dump it when the bull run happen.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

It may happen again, but not necessarily this year. The market is now so frothy that most worthless coins will not be completely corrected if the market does not disappear.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

don't just look at it for a short time or just one year, but look at the market from time to time or from a few years ago and the pattern must have been the same.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

it will again explode for sure, as you look of the charts i believe there are so called coordinated whales who's manipulating the price down in order for them to buy more. Because next year i believe cryptos and gold will be the safe haven because currencies will go crash for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: