Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127989 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

I have a firm believe that the bull run will definitely come again. It is not going to be as it was last year but there is definitely going to be a change in the price.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

I still believe that will happen. Last year's event was the biggest bubble in the crypto market, but it will happen again when the whole world needs crypto. Because in my opinion crypto will be used all over the world
public113

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

I think it can happen again.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

All the charm of the market is that first he showed you that you can earn, you were happy about it and now he takes your money from you. I think that growth will begin just after you fix the losses and sell your assets. This is how the market works.

angohanta

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

Of course it can, the question is WHEN. Bitcoin had been a downtrend for years since that Mt. Gox hack but when the people and media picked up the value it just went up so high from that point on.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Cryptocurrency market is acting like the stock market in early childhood. So the next stage of cerypto market will be like what stock market was. There will be a new bull run of cryptocurrency market in near future.
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

I believe that the bull market will come again. As for when it will happen again, we are not sure. Maybe one year later, maybe one year later, as long as we wait patiently, the bull market will definitely return.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

I miss the days of the bull season so much and I want it to come back too. I guess I was carried away by the peak of the bull season last year December and thought it would continue for longer time. The bear season took everyone by surprise. I think the bull season will return but may be longer than we expect.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Yes we will see another bull market again that everyone can enjoy but that will not be anytime soon. Judging by the behaviour of past bear markets, they last a long time and it can be a couple of years at a time before we can get to see another bull market again. The last bull was really nice and it showed a lot of new people the market but now we have to be patient and wait for the next one to roll around.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

it will again explode for sure, as you look of the charts i believe there are so called coordinated whales who's manipulating the price down in order for them to buy more. Because next year i believe cryptos and gold will be the safe haven because currencies will go crash for sure.

You are saying incorrectly, with the economic crisis between the United States and China is increasingly serious, the consequences are bad financial crisis, but I think it will not be as serious as 2008, This is an economic crisis for China. However, the crypto will benefit because the Chinese people will see it as a shelter
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

In the world of crypto currency nothing is impossible. There can be bear and likewise there can be bull. But no one can predict how it's gonna be. The one thing that is certain is all investors either big or small will laugh as far as crypto is concern
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

Well, nobody can really say if anything like 2017 will happen again in the future. The mainstream media got the hype going and Tether was used to pump up crypto prices enormously. A lot of people got burnt.

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Offcource it can happen again in future may be end of the year and there are so many peoples feeling same way like you are feeling. You know what so many big ventures capitals are entering in the market and just think for once why big exchange like Binance, huobi or so many big influencers spend money to arrange conferences?Huh They do because they have confidence in the cryptocurrency, just have patience we can see bull run in year's end or in first 3 month of 2019.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

I believe a massive bull-run is stil possible. If cryptocurrencies will have application in real life of ordinary people , they will be extremely valuable . The next bull-run could be much more powerful then the last one , I know it sounds insane , but it will become real if crypto will fully enter our life .

Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

A question. When that happened are you looking?
Maybe you should stop looking again.
It will happen but do not rush it.

Why does a lot of buyers now are too impatient?
Is that what really crypto currency means to you? Just to create profits in an instant and not believe in it?

It is sad to see threads like this.
There are FUD's which are hurting the value of crypto and also these types which hurts the eyes.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
As nobody here has a crystal ball that can predict the happenings in the future but i think it would happen again but just don't know when is the exact time because more people are now cautious on their investments. Market is driven by supply and demand, but with this bear market people are hesitant to buy crypto cause they feel that if they do they would lose money in the future thus further plunging the value of most cryptocurrency.
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

The situation of last year will definitely repeat, the question is when. Swing up down is the essence of the cryptocurrency market. And unfortunately or fortunately, no one can predict the market movement.
bibi91011

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

Of course, another bull will soon reveal itself. People are acting way to dramatically. It is a waiting game, I guess.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

all possibilities can happen because at this time no one can know for sure what the future and development of cryptocurrencies will be like, utilizing every opportunity to get the benefits and patience needed of course
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

This depressive market teached me to cash out and keep money sufficient for 4-6 month of living.
I kept all my funds in crypto, was greedy to cash out profit, waited for multiple growth and as a result I have to cash out for pennies.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: