Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127988 times)
jay sd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Personally I believe that a bull run will happen again. It is true that last year a bull run happened due to the expectations of the people about making some money from crypto. But I think even without that much expectations the market can go upward again.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

maybe it can happen, because anything can happen in the crypto world, and according to predictions my friend who also basically has long been involved in the crypto world argues that rising crypto prices like the end of last year is a cycle that happens every few years, so there is still the possibility of a price increase like the end of last year will occur. but the most important thing now is the market is recovering soon because I have also begun to feel bored with the market situation which is getting worse and worse.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Yes, this fall has very much punished the greedy, who failed to record profits and were waiting for even greater growth. now they have to sell the crypto at a very low price, if they do not have a sufficient supply of fiat.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Up and down is the part of cycle of any currency for it's healthy growth, it also happens with Fiat currency. Never forget that bear market condition is a correction time and BTC going through correction phase. Hold your coins and wait for right time, any price prediction at this stage is uncertain
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

crypto prices in the market are always changing, sometimes rising and falling. we must be able to accept that and learn it so that we don't panic and can manage crypto assets properly. we know that with this unstable crypto price we must be smart to read the market. if we can be patient to wait for the crypto to get back up, it's better.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

All of us still hoping that the price in the market can recover from what the price right now because we all know that the price is not consistent every munite is changing but we dont have to panic for now because all things that is happening is just temporary who knows before the holiday season is coming our wish will be granted
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

Surely it will happen again, but I don't expect the real bull market to come this year. It may happen around the end of next year though.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

the bull run will definitely happen again this year. if you take a close look at last year bull run, you will notice that the prices of altcoins was still low as at this time last year. all will need for this year is a few consecutive positive news, them the market will increase.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

This depressive market teached me to cash out and keep money sufficient for 4-6 month of living.
I kept all my funds in crypto, was greedy to cash out profit, waited for multiple growth and as a result I have to cash out for pennies.
I think we should only invest with our saving money, which will not affect to our lives if we lost it. So when the market stays low for a long time such as the moment, we will not be stressed due to lack of money
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

The spirit behind being able to hodl and believing in the crypto space is to be optimistic. There is one thing about me, which is that no matter what happens in this space, i will still be optimistic. I know that we will still see another bullish market.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

The price can still pump up again before the year ends due to different new people who are interested on cryptocurrency and that is the reason why you should invest today while the market price is still dropping.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

The spirit behind being able to hodl and believing in the crypto space is to be optimistic. There is one thing about me, which is that no matter what happens in this space, i will still be optimistic. I know that we will still see another bullish market.
Yes I agree it can happen again to see market in a bullish trends. Im not losing hope after all of being patient to wait for the market to increase it's value. I am positive in time it will increase again.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

Well nobody knows that but i feel if we see that SEC accept Bitcoin ETF from CBOE on 30. September we can see big jump in price and another bull market . I hope everything goes right because so many people are saying that we will not see that happen until 2019
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:06:43 AM

The progress of the coins every day in 2018 are very slow. Many ICOs are coming. But their chance to survive in the market is small. Many people have coins and tokens on their wallets, but they worth very low. But, does it mean it worth nothing? Big NO. I really believe that this is one of the cycle where the crypto can hit the bull market again at least in a year. So, if we are patient enough, we may face that bull market.

zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

Hope must always be there and it must be in my heart.
I also fought like that and I also hope Bitcoin will rise again in price.
I am not grandiose about the increase in Bitcon, maybe 10,000 USD is enough.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

yes i experienced it last year that the prices go up and the market are green. im very optimistic that this will happen again, so that we will be happy again especially this coming holidays. just be patient, everything will repeat this last quarter.
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

I have positive thoughts for the future of the market. Nowadays hard times are everyone in the expectation of ascension. It's hard to wait but its fruit is sweet.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

Market cycles changing in crypto, so after the bear market we will have bullish trend again.
We have already experienced several times such cycles in the past. For example, after 2013 the price
of Bitcoin dropped as there seemed to be one long correction. For months after, we experienced a long
period of consolidation and capitulation in a downtrend, until October 2015.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
It is indeed possible. Green marks can now be seen and since we are on the last quarter we may hope that same scenario would be the ending of this year as the previous one. There are three months remaining for a comeback to occur. Last year was in the same situation and this reason gives assumption to many people that bullish market may again occur and holding for now would result to huge profit.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

It will happen again but there is no timeline on when it will happen, it is just now that all the coins are gaining momentum, but there is no guaranty if it will happen this year, but it's going to happen and hodling is still the best strategy to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: