Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:37:45 AM

If indeed a bull run on the market completely happen. actually it's great we can take advantage of to play the short term. but not many people can do this. However in such conditions, we should indeed stay afloat. do not despair.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I still believed that it will happen again because crypto coins now are being recognized as a good kind of investments and a lot of people in various places are open into it to used this as payments online. Although, there are chances that it can't happen but people here have strong beliefs that it will recover soon.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Anything is possible to happened all of us are expecting that last year will be the same as this year so that we can all gain profit or get back what we lose . I lose almost 90 percent of investment so just hoping for bull run this year .
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
This year, the same scenario with a sharp rise bitcoin and other crypto currency in the price will not happen again. Now the situation is completely different. Therefore, the crypto currency will behave differently. Last year, the market was not almost all year in stagnation. Therefore, by the end of this year, I do not expect a very large price increase. Growth should be, however, moderate. It is unlikely that potential investors will already invest large amounts at the end of this year. Still remember what ended the rise in the price of bitcoin in December last year.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

No one can judge the market value. because it has fluctuations as up & down. but l think it can happen again with more power.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

there is always the possibility of a bull market going on like the end of last year will happen again, in my opinion the bull market is like a cycle that will be repeated in every few years, it's just that no one knows when the bull market will occur, because predicting the market in the future coming is very difficult, especially if the current market conditions, which are very unpredictable and also unstable, it is even more difficult to predict what will happen to the market in the future.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

Just wait and be patient to get good opportunities for your coins. Don't despair with your coins, still be sure that the market will improve and give you a good chance. Keep up with market developments and take good opportunities for your coins.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

The movements of the whole year 2017 were mainly caused by the attention of mainstream media and speculants. It was in my eyes an abnormal fast upturn of nearly all well established cryptocurrencies. Now we have a market again with steady upmovements, which reflect the blockchain based developments.So my advice is:
1. Keep your money out of crypto, that is needed to pay your bills.
2. Think long and don't follow each little market movement. Keep your coins.
3. Build up your longterm portfolio with some well established cryptocurrencies.
4. Keep your eyes open for innovative blockchain based projects.

Excellent points. Mainstream media was not the only reason behind the insane bull run last year though. Japan accepting cryptocurrencies and other factors contributed to the sudden rally overall if you think about it.

Among the 4 points that you mentioned, I think that your first point is the primary point that every newbie investor needs to consider before blindly investing into this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market.

Your third point is another important point that investors need to consider since popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc will survive for a long period of time even though they might return low profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:04:32 AM

Many infrastructure objects is growing around crypto markets and I guess it is preparing for real large money. And yes, we can repeat the story again, like winter bull run in 2017.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

Don't think about it. I know from last few months, after that big moon crypto marjet is going down and down. But it will surely back it's a a small correction on market. It will happen again and again after every moon. For every bullish market we need a bearish market for some time. But the good news start coming and we see a little bit in last few days maybe. And the fact is this market is still a baby market we need more general people to know about crypto and blockchain technology. Then it will be easy to grow the market and already last year many people come to this space and some of them doing really good. Let's wait more people come. And we will see a boom soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Encrypted market with frequent fluctuations is indispensable. Therefore, the problem of electronic money going to the moon again is quite likely to happen.
it will definitely happen and we must believe that prices will rise and the market will stabilize. we only need to wait and hold our coins until prices rise for our benefit. but whether the price will rise and the market stabilizes we will never know.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

Don't think about it. I know from last few months, after that big moon crypto marjet is going down and down. But it will surely back it's a a small correction on market. It will happen again and again after every moon. For every bullish market we need a bearish market for some time. But the good news start coming and we see a little bit in last few days maybe. And the fact is this market is still a baby market we need more general people to know about crypto and blockchain technology. Then it will be easy to grow the market and already last year many people come to this space and some of them doing really good. Let's wait more people come. And we will see a boom soon.
It is not really a "small correction". Market has fallen 90% from January, and you call it a small correction? I am sorry but no one would buy these bitter truths. The market was headed to a catastrophe, it is only bitcoin that is saving it.
A year before this, who would have thought that eth would take such a steep fall and fall right on its face? No one!
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

It will definitely happen soon,but it will be caused by other reasons, my point is that ETF adoption will affect market significantly and big investors will make this market moving towards ATH

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

There is no need to worry much about the downward movement of the market now. Crypto cannot go down forever. Definitely, there will be another massive bull market. Be sure to identify the bull market when it comes and do not be too greedy for profits.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

too hard bro. the market now is so bad. so need to wait more good news
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Indeed, such scenario could again happen but keep in mind that there's no assurance on when will it exactly occur especially at this moment wherein dumps and downtrend are really obvious on dominating the market. Because of this, there are people who are selling due to panic which everyone should avoid.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

I know how it feels like when day by day your crypto portfolio is decreasing in USD value. But don't loose your hope, December 2017 was only the beginning in the establishment of a new market, which is really young and promising in the long run.

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

I would admit that it can still be happen again at this year but we don't have any exact date to be consider because everything is out of controls. You only have to be ready at anytime of a moment what makes the market goes and make an option to divert the continuous decreases of coins in a portfolio.
dukrat

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

It seems to me more and more recently that the market is similar to a large spring, which is compressed with enormous force. And here she bounces. Hopefully we'll all be ready for it.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

As of the moment the only thing that we can do is be ready on what can happen as the market is somewhat really to predict and there is a 50 / 50 chance that a bull run might happen in the last quarter specially if the SEC delivers its say in the ETF for bitcoin. What can I only advice her is be always ready for the best and worse possible scenario that the market could offer.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: