Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127984 times)
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

I still have confidence that Bitcoin will be bull run again, even higher than last year. I personally also experience the same thing as you, the value of my crypto assets is reduced by more than 70%. but I still hold that. and wait for the pump to return. we see from the beginning bitcoin appears, it has pumps on 3 levels. so there will definitely be another pump.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

In a perfect all profitable situations may happen again in crypto. Nowadays many rumors that came out, but I don't think this can be long term because most traders really had a positive outcome on their perceptions with crypto. Just like me as trader always expect the best in the future days that in on glance there we see the bull run is coming back again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:39:49 PM

Really golden year for us 2017. We saw just up trend and many new record in the crypto. But in my view 2018 just normal growth. Everyday we see market go little up and and down again. No sign of it's really go just down trend or up trend. Again we can see or not like 2017 hard to say. But sure in 2018 we will not.  Wink

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I do hope that again, a miracle would happen in the crypto market. The scenario which we are currently experiencing is really becoming more scary knowing that we are already on the last quarter wherein bullrun was before expected to happen. There is still a possibility for the recovery and we should be patient still until that day come and hopefully it would be within this year.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

No one knows for sure if it is going to happen again or not, but one thing i am sure of is that cryptos will still go up again, and I think ETF approval will bring such market increase if it is approved this year ending or another good news might bring the bull run. let's just watch and see how things wil unfold
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

In crypto world is full of surprises, we can't predict when that time will happen but one thing that I'm sure with is that will happen again,I don't know if it will happen in a sudden or slowly but surely. If you HODL I suggest to play with it by doing scalping trading so that you can make profit. Hopefully the bull market should start now because I'm eager to recover from lose.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:03:11 AM

I always believe that the bull run will happen again. However, it will not be as high as the last years bull. Also, the time of this will run will not be that long so we have to make sure that we will be part of it. Buy some coins now while the price is low. Once the bull run happens, you will not earn that much if you try to buy on that date. This is one of the things we would look forward to and inspire us to even more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

Sure, it could definitely happen again. I would like to see the prices rise, slowly and out of real demand (not people jumping into the market to make a quick buck). The runup last year and epic crash IMO just made crypto look unstable and risky... plus it could have turned investors who lost money away from ever investing in the market again. Slow and steady wins the race Smiley

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

Now the market was in downtrend and many of us are worrying about the market price but it can still happen again just like in the previous year that the bitcoin is going up sharply by the end of the year so be more patience.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

This is interesting from a crypto,no anyone know how in the future. If many know of will be a lot of rich  people, but this is precisely the make as if there is natural selection,the stronger will survive. I'm sure the bull run will happen because in almost 1 year this market is very bad even movement like a monotonous and very boring. Can be said 2018 is the time investment. Hopefully in the future much better.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:06:28 AM

Basically, every single year the pattern in crypto has been a steady growth and rise from october to november, then a big bull run in dec/jan.
Last year, that bull run was the most insane thing to ever hit any market.
BTC rose from 6k to 19k in month and a half!
Do you know of any market at all that gives 300% returns in just a month and a half?
The crazy thing is, people were still like, "hodl! Hodl!" lol.  Those who didn't sell with such fantastic profits are either idiots or greedy.

So, it is very reasonable to expect another bull run at the end of the year.
I don't think it will be as big as last year.
One thing that is missing is the incredible hype and media coverage that crypto got last year.
But I still think btc will hit 10k to 12k by the end of the year.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

No one can tell if this will happen again but I'm certain it will. It's just not today or at least at the date we expect, but eventually, the market will start going bullish again. Just wait and buy the token you can while they're still cheap. Eventually, the market will be in favor with us.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

I think it will be happening again, bull market is just a correction after bear market like currently.
But we cannot know when the next bull will be occurring, as long peoples are using cryptocurrency, the bear and bull market will always exist.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

I think that the market will definitely grow again, you just need to wait for this moment. But it is necessary to understand that the drawdown will be long, so you should be patient and wait for a new wave of growth.
If there is something that not many people have in this market is the patience to wait for the perfect opportunity to make money, there are many the prefer to become traders but they make the big mistake of overtrading, they simply trade too much and trade when they have no chance of making money and as they begin to lose money they begin to trade even more to try to make up for the losses that they got not realizing that that is the fastest way to lose all their capital.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

I just analyzed last year pump and hard to believe, but we reached 1000 $ gap in ethereum just in 2 months.
It is strong result and who knows, maybe this year or at the beginning of next year this is going to happen again
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Of course I believe, there will be bull run again. Over the last year, the price of rising was correction. There are enough reasons to wait for the replay.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

Mine's value was reducing as well and I'm disappointed.
This market is volatile and there can be a similar bull run just like what last year has. But for this year, we may not see it.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

our brains have been very affected by the bull market late last year, so we really hope it will happen again it's not wrong if we think optimistically but don't let it disturb our minds... I am very confident that the Bull market will be repeated again only when the time cannot be ascertained, hopefully later this year  Grin

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

i think to anticipate the more lower your assets is by do researh to make your longterm invesment , and keep that coin for a year or 2 year
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

It is still possible for it to happen again but make sure never to invest anything you can't afford to lose. Crypto investing is risky and it needs experience before you can make the right decision. It can take about years for it to recover to the level it use to be so don't expect a short term return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: