Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

We all hope that this will happen, because if we look at the graphs that used to rise in price at the end of each year, patience and a sense of optimism must be maintained to give us a sense of enthusiasm.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

The market cannot go down forever because there is no escape down there. The crypto market has an intrinsic feature of always recovering and this is evident by studying the history of the market. The bull market will come again, hence exercise patience and wait for your profit.

As long as when there's a demand that kepts on rising, we will be experiencing that very high price again as bitcoin increase its value. Expecting bull run is a deep motivations to observe, because once the market changes to fast growing value it could never be stop unless fake news again will strike back.

Negative or fake news doesn't really affect of the market perhaps the newbie investors is the easiest affecting of it, like with a weak hands. There will be possible it can happen again, the only thing you should do is keep some money for daily needs and hold the coins that had a great potential.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

Yes, of course we hope that this will happen later this year, like the end of last year where cryptocurrency can generate more income for people who are looking for results in cyrpto, hopefully all can run normally again and crypto can be more stretched again
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

Bull trend and bear trend are always part of cryptocurrencies' growth in the challenging world of cryptos. It's better if you will not expect much because it will only disappoint you when a bull run is not going to happen this year in contrast to what is being expected.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

Either a decrease or an increase will occur and reoccur. Caution in acting, every situation has opportunities that could be useful for you. The rise in the market price will give you a lot of profit by selling some of the assets that are owned. The fall in market prices will ease you in selecting coins for potential and will provide great opportunities to get coins in great numbers and profits high.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

It will happen again so day ,it might take longer than expected and always remember that red market last longer than bull run times, so just HODL your coins till that time ,best time to buy is now

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Periodically, a large rise in the market and our cryptocurrency will occur, but extremely rarely. Such a sharp rise, as it was in December last year, was really anomalous, and therefore the market after that is in such a long stagnation. It has its positive and negative qualities. I do not think that we should often expect such growth.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

If the bull trend doesn't come this year, it will come next year so you must wait patiently. Don't sell your coins if you don't really need cash, the bull market will come and then you can sell at much better price.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

It's really feel depressing every time I saw my portfolio value goes down everyday but I'm still hoping that we will have another bull run again for this year so we can get back our losses.

At your service
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

chances are there is still a return to the bull run, but I don't understand when it will go up. everyone wants Crypto to rise high but that is just hope, everyone will have a hard time guessing, the most important thing is you have to wait patiently until the market gets back up, because every market experiences this condition and believes that sooner or later the market will return normal.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

It's really feel depressing every time I saw my portfolio value goes down everyday but I'm still hoping that we will have another bull run again for this year so we can get back our losses.
everyone wants a bull run, but it's not certain when it will happen, sooner or later it will rise again. many people panic and are disappointed when conditions like this, I think it's better to calm down because the market will return to normal. I hope what is expected will happen quickly and many people will get satisfying results.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

Yes, I still believe it will still happen but with no definite time it will be brought back again. We will just wait for it. Buy some coins that you think it will give you a good potential profit but study and check first before choosing the best.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

This rapid growth will not be accurate, traders will not allow so the market to grow with the increase of 20% things start to sell and prices will fall. It is a sad fact, they all want today's earnings and can not calculate that if nothing sold, then the demand for money will increase, and with it the price will go up. I expect an increase, but a maximum of 20-30%.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

Bull trend and bear trend are always part of cryptocurrencies' growth in the challenging world of cryptos. It's better if you will not expect much because it will only disappoint you when a bull run is not going to happen this year in contrast to what is being expected.
keep calm and focus so anything can be obtained. make sure to invest in the best place to be calm in making long-term investments and be able to make a profit. don't give up easily, if you are in doubt then don't join here. My experience here, by trading, mining investment there is always an opportunity to make a profit.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Indeed, many hope that by the end of this year there will be such growth as last year, but I am also not sure about this, since the situation this year is not similar to others. Nevertheless, I believe in the future of cryptocurrency and will wait for the market to recover no matter what.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

To be honest, I do not believe, I would like to, but I do not believe. And this is why, because everyone is waiting for this growth, who will give everyone to make money on it?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

I think a bull run is less likely to happen, possibly two or three years from now. Last year bull happened because the public began to awaken into 'there is money to be made on blockchain frenzy'. Now lot of people have a basic knowledge of cryptocurrency so unless something big is going to happen like maybe presidential voting happening on blockchain... Bear will keep eating our crypto monetary value
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Sure it can happen again and don't lose your hope now because you will smile again in the end of december. Maybe in december crypto price can't rise like previous year, but i believe we in the end of december we can reach more than 400B MarketCAP.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Am using this time to tell you you that it will and will even be stronger than what you expect , we are only in bear market which will takes some years before we finally move out if it and when the bull return many will miss it.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

It's been bearish since bitcoin started to go down last January with only few price upticks then followed by falling again. There are some factors needed to make the bullrun happen again before the year end but no one can tell if these needed growth factors will going to materialize in the weeks to come. Bitcoin continued to stay below $7k after a short uptrend several days ago and might go down more before going up again according to some crypto experts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: