Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127981 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

A bull run may well happen again if public attention is again attracted and a situation is created in which people will show a strong increase in Bitcoin, because in the past people bought a bitcoin for $ 20,000 just because they were afraid to lose the opportunity to earn, the second time they would hardly fall for this trick.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I think it will be happening again, bull market is just a correction after bear market like currently.
But we cannot know when the next bull will be occurring, as long peoples are using cryptocurrency, the bear and bull market will always exist.

Indeed, the two of them will always be present in recent time of crypto currency. It was to compared with the government system of a certain country, the administration and the opposition. Bull market is somewhat an administration who pursue the best part of the developing of bitcoin’s price to become much profitable, and with bear market was the opposition which always opposes the price which pulled down the value in order to make the price cheaper. I think this would be the greatest corrections since I started cypto, but still I am hopeful that we will see another positive outbreak to happen again for crypto.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:50:02 PM

It is still possible for it to happen again but make sure never to invest anything you can't afford to lose. Crypto investing is risky and it needs experience before you can make the right decision. It can take about years for it to recover to the level it use to be so don't expect a short term return.
Well most advised that to be follow never invest on what we cannot afford. It can still happen again about the bull run in crypto. Until these days I am not losing hope that we can see a price increasing again.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

There is a really great possibility that what happened last year could happen this time too and I think so many are also waiting for this to happen. The year end is coming and by December, i too am hoping that the bull run will re emerge.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

I am sure we will live more than 4 or 5 bull in the future but the important part is i cant not say any eta time for next bull run. I think we need to wait more for that time.Because in crpyto
actually nobody cant earn easy money. So if we will see some huge bullrun in december that seems really easy. every 12 month bull or something like that so i believe we need to wait more time
for another bull.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

i think to anticipate the more lower your assets is by do researh to make your longterm invesment , and keep that coin for a year or 2 year

Yes I know and I believe that it will happen again. This is the reason why I am still in cryptocurrency.

I believe that everything happens for a reason,  so just keep on holding because it may give us a big profit on it.  Nothing is impossible so the investor are still here because they see the potential of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

I am seeing the market showing signs of positive signs suggesting the possibility of the massive bull run by the end of 2018. From the XRP exchange rate increased over 70% in exchange rate until the exchange rate of BTC stable in the past one month. So my guess is in November, the BTC rate will jump and rise to nearly $ 30,000.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

Bull run this year to happen has a small probability. With the current situation where coins are almost steady at a lower prices, there is no sign that the bulls are here. May be next year would be a hood chance. The steady prices or small gains is somehow considered good, this might because the cryptocurrency world is buiding up for a huge run but we are not sure that bull run will happen this year.

If ever there will be a series of good rises, may be that is the sign.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

For those of you who are starting to enter the cryptocurrency world in the final months of 2017, it will feel hard  these times, because you might join the crypto world because of the influence of crypto's soaring price of euphoria at that time, the lighter perceived for those who enter the crypto world earlier, because they better understand crypto price fluctuations, and maybe until now they are still optimistic that crypto prices will rise again later this year or early next year. it's better to be optimistic than always feel in a downturn.

▔▔▔▔▔
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

Actually I know how it feels when u saw a great bullish period and after this continuous bearish period so it is like the good days will never come again but I think in business this is normal the good days will come again it will take time but definitely it will come.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

the market will definitely rise again and surely it will happen again. but not etherum or bitcoin that will rise high, I actually see cardano that will explode. cardano is a decentralized coin that is supported by large companies, and a good level of security in the wallet. I think later this year and next year, it will belong to Cardano.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

We certainly hope like that, crypto will stretch like the end of last year, although there is no exact improvement, at least slowly crypto will rise again
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Yes, I also think the bull market can happen again and it should happen in this year! The Bull run of 2017 was the first bull run no the last. If some big investors invest in the crypto market then more people will encourage to invest again! And we also need some extraordinarily good news to make the bull market in reality!
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

There is still so much time for us to experience the bull run again. It is not yet later. Maybe, Bitcoin itself will exceed $20,000 this time.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I believe that the movement will begin in December this year. Be sure to return to the bull market starting with a slow race and will enter full capacity at the beginning of next year.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

I just analyzed last year pump and hard to believe, but we reached 1000 $ gap in ethereum just in 2 months.
It is strong result and who knows, maybe this year or at the beginning of next year this is going to happen again
If that is the conclusion that you reached then it does not seem like you made a deep analysis, it is obvious that at some point we are going to reach that price again but for anyone that has been in this forum for a long time it seems that the bull market is not going to appear in several years, and it seems that a lot of people are in denial about this but it seems to be the truth and you need to accept this because if you do not then it is likely that you will take mistaken decisions in the future.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

The market cannot go down forever because there is no escape down there. The crypto market has an intrinsic feature of always recovering and this is evident by studying the history of the market. The bull market will come again, hence exercise patience and wait for your profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

The market cannot go down forever because there is no escape down there. The crypto market has an intrinsic feature of always recovering and this is evident by studying the history of the market. The bull market will come again, hence exercise patience and wait for your profit.
If you can control your  mindset and continue being positive with this business,anything can happen  even in this bloody market reality wise, bounce back and getting much stronger always happen from the past, you just need to trace the history and learned that the sweet fruit of success really came from those hard times and if you manage to hold the outcome is far bigger than anything.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:43:24 AM

As long as when there's a demand that kepts on rising, we will be experiencing that very high price again as bitcoin increase its value. Expecting bull run is a deep motivations to observe, because once the market changes to fast growing value it could never be stop unless fake news again will strike back.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

Of course we hope that cryptocurrencies are immediately accepted globally so that they can make major changes in the transaction system, I am sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve and the end of the year can skyrocket like the previous year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: