Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:29:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127984 times)
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I believe that it can still happen again just like what happen last year when almost all of the coins pump up very high and everyone enjoy it because they earn a lot of money. I still believe that it will happen again this year, let us just trust and believe in crypto!

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

I continue to believe in such a rapid recovery of the positions of the crypto market in the future. It has all the necessary resources for active recovery and price increase. Therefore, now there really is a great time to invest in crypto, since the end of this year we will be able to notice an active recovery in prices.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

I read the opinions of many experts of the crypto market. Most of them are confident that prices and the previous positions of the crypto market will gradually recover. It is likely that such changes will occur from the middle of next year, when the active appreciation of prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies will begin.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

For sure, the hope is still here, that the bull run will happen till the end of 2018. But if you are realistic, you may see that the chances of 20k USD price for Bitcoin till the end of the year are pretty low. But nobody knows what happens next.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

hold, long hold..need to wait, everything is back to normal you only need time.I think the market recovery will take time, a year or two, I don't know..in any case it when that happens and we'll be rich)
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

There are some things that you just need to believe in and cryptocurrency refers to them. I am sure that the market capitalization will grow again and will approach a trillion dollars. In any case, this risk is worth our patience, because without risk it is impossible to earn a lot.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I think it's not very easy now to predict the crypto market performance because of its pending downtrend, many factors have affected the crypto market since the last bull run. especially the frequent regulations coming from government.

HOMT

Powered by,
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

I think that it can happen again and likely with more development. Everything changes, the value of cryptocurrencies may not be the same for a long period. So most likely we will see positive changes soon enough
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

I'm really waiting for things to change. For me now the market is completely open and I try to invest as much as possible in it. I can not imagine how hard it would be to invest if the market has always remained in the winter position

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

And I am absolutely sure that it will happen again. this year's trend is similar to the past. Perhaps it will be the same at the end of the year. Cheesy
No it will not be the same as last year, I have read similar sentiments in hundreds of posts in the forum and I understand why they want that but they are letting their feelings getting in the way of their rational mind, and they should know that what they are asking is not going to happen and it is better they let go of their feelings because if they do not then they will be disappointed when the market does not recover and it is likely they will not recover from that.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

i doubt it can never happen again what was the bull run scenario of 2017 repeat because it seems there is no improvement for the past 9 months of looking low value of bitcoin in the market, which responses the coins to increase a little bit bigger. So i just keep my coins in my wallet for future next year of bull run.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100