Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

It's still be happen if not this year maybe in the next year, we should stay and relax for a while because crypto market is not yet recover from its fall and be sure to have enough holding coins if encase the bull run will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

hope want to happen the same increase would certainly be the desire of many people. But even the circumstances that exist in this time does not fully support for the same situation on market conditions as a big rise earlier. just be patient and probably great results will come faster than expected but also do not be too hopeful because there is uncertainty in the market.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

Another bull run is possible, but i don't think we are going to see it this year. It would be a miracle if we see it this year.
People are more careful now before investing in cryptos after this big fall and so much manipulation with pump and dump scheme.
It will need a lot of time and much more money before we see a recovery.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Such a wild growth, we are unlikely to see. This growth was not natural, but purely speculative, as if the world had gone mad. Growth will undoubtedly be, maybe in a year or two, but not so wild. Wait, save up cryptocurrency.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

This year is totally different from the last and we may not be able to use last year trend to judge what might happen this year.  The cryptocurrency market situation last year was different and market stakeholders behave differently from what is obtainable now. I am not looking forward to any bull market but I will love to be surprised!

Psalms23

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Anything can happen, especially in crypto. This is also the reason why there are so many holders now that are still waiting for the bull run like last time.
Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

I believe that there is no reason for this to happen. So far, everything is going to ensure that we will see the same growth as last year and we'll see the results at the end of the year
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

I believe that there is no reason for this to happen. So far, everything is going to ensure that we will see the same growth as last year and we'll see the results at the end of the year
the market will always change, sometimes the market goes down and also rises so I am also sure if the market will recover, but if for the end of this year I think there will only be a not too high increase because until now there has been no such sign. but that is not possible because crypto is often surprising but somehow I feel that this year will not be as good as last year.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

Very many incidents in life are cyclical. They differ in frequency. Some can be repeated once a month, others once a year, third times a decade. And some have a non-constant periodicity, and one that is convenient to certain forces. So everything can happen again, but the question is when?
MRY

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

crypto currency is difficult to predict and there will be a possibility that the cyrpto price will rise again very high, so we must remain positive and believe that it can still happen again

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

sure anything can happen but we cannot speculate or say it must follow the order it followed last year. There will still be bull run, it may only take a different form

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

dont know when history replay again. it was exciting back then.
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

I'm not hoping for a bull run this year ends, but i do hope that it will increase even a small increase and after the year ends it will continually to grow more because that's all we wanted
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

I think the bullish market is unlikely this year. Most likely there will be just a small increase in the cryptocurrency market which can last from the end of November to mid-January and it's all over.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

We cannot believe 100% hoping to happen again as before. Because in the crypto world nobody controls such things. But indeed everyone hoped that would happen again. But hopefully the end of this year will happen as before.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

2018 is not the same as 2017. The current situation is more difficult than before and we can hardly see the market going up as in 2017. You are hoping for a good future but no basis

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

Of course the bull run may happen again just like what happen on the past year. All we just need is to wait when that bull run will happen. Who knows maybe next month or next year the market pump up very high. Let's just wait what will happen on the near future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Crypto market has been more mature now and as it gets bigger it moves harder , we see less big range percentages moving every day and we see less shitcoin , Already CMC is removing some of its listed coins and tokens because they have lost their volum too much , I think we are going to new era of cryptocurrency , where only good ones can survive .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

This will surely happen again. The only question is that no one can give a clear forecast when this will happen. In this regard, not everyone will have the patience to wait for it.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

In terms of the nature of the crypto market over the years. I think there might be a surprise in the near future. How important is the tolerance of investors and how long i remain optimistic about Bitcoin because it will It is the factor of the whole market and let's wait for this to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: