Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Yes this is the unknown fact that when will market rise but it will definitely rise so don't be afraid of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

I don t know why so many people so sure that big bullrun in crypto will happen in the end of the 2018 (or in beginning of 2019).
Last year bullrun was happen because first time many ordinary people discovered crypto for yourself and was very
interesting in it, investing and buying tokens and coins. 2017 bull run year was just because of huge waves of new people.

Now crypto is widely known all over the world and anyone heard about Btc, at least. Industry is slowly, but surely, evolving and
everything is going as it should do.

So, next bullrun very doubtly will happen. Crypto can slowly grow, or go to the long downtrend (as now). Thats all.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

Bull races are repeated annually in November-December. This is due, among other things, to the fact that fund managers want to be a plus for the year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

I learned that this market could surprise us in nany moment and this is why I keep some money for new investments. Who knows what will be tomorrow?

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

People keep saying it's always going to be next month, next month, next month. However, the truth is, nobody knows if, or when the market will recover. Right now, there's no indication that the market has any major strength, several ETFs have been rejected, no new corporate partnerships as of late, and very little public interest in investing in this sector. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge believer in the technology, but these things don't change overnight, governments and corporations move extremely slowly, it will take a while until the promise of blockchain is recognized by them.

Anything can happen, most do not understand it, they repeat one after another mantras about a new month or a new pampa. To survive in the current market you need to understand its realities.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

Am short of words the current situation scares me i am scared that it may not happen again but i want to still be hopeful that no matter the current situation that everything will be fine i miss the good old days.It just has to come back.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

I think the market will grow. I cannot say the exact date, as no one knows it, but the fact that there will be a growth is 100%. There are a number of reasons for this. In order to better understand what to expect from the crypto market, you need to understand what the cryptocurrency was created for and what are the plans for those who diets through this whole process. One thing I can say is that those who have once raised the price of Bitcoin up and made money on it will want to do it at least once more and several times more. So do not despair and believe in the best.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable, but at a time when bitcoin prices are quite stable and there is no sign of strong growth to reach a high price as late last year. All investors keep their bitcoin and do not want to buy more. So the chance for bitcoin to grow like last year is unlikely.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

I believe that we will see market even better than December 2017, now many reasons why prices is too low, need axxept from major countries and everything will grow
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

Yes, I believe that if slowly but surely the market will rise again, this is a matter of time, and I believe the situation will return to normal as the previous year
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

We never say when it happen again but hopefully it does. Its a matter of time, we need to wait for the situation that the moon will rise again in crypto. Its sad on whats happening now but we need to be patient  to earn a good profit.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

If the bull run happens again and the asset's price will go up there will be a boom on exchanges. There are too many bountyhunters and investors longing for selling their assets and form a huge dump to exchange them for blue chips. So the blue chips price will go up. That's what I think.

Probably, yes, everything like this will happen. However, we have been waiting for this bull run so much! You must agree that the hodlers deserve to get their profits, do not they?
Sure they do, mate but the reality is - that too much people place bets on the bullrun especially those who have bags full of useless garbage and suppose that uprising trend will change everything and allow those weak assets to get a least pre-Ico price and therefore nothing but a great disappointment will happen.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

I do not think that this year can be repeated last year's rise of the cryptocurrency market. The maximum that we should expect is market growth twice and it is unlikely.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

In my opinion, 2017 bullish is hard to get in again. The main cause of rising prices in 2017 is the media. Cryptocurrencies get so many attention at 2017 and that makes so many new investors come and join in. And when the price falling down in early 2018 most of them leave it. An only believer that still exist till now.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

I do not think that this year can be repeated last year's rise of the cryptocurrency market. The maximum that we should expect is market growth twice and it is unlikely.

Not to discourage everyone, but i too think this way, but still i am one of those that hope that bitcoin would rise rise again just like last year's turn of event. But somehow it feels like it will never happen again. With the big break of everyone noticing it, specially investors, nationwide ban and restriction regarding bitcoin forces bitcoin to be regulated and limits the circulation in the market thus resulting of what btc price is today. Though we have this turn of event, one thing for sure that many are still hoping and believing that bitcoin would reach or even surpass its peak again.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I'm sure it will happen again just like the previous cycle of crypto. But when is the question no one can know for sure. Dependent on the market and many factors affecting market price. Normally a bullish market happens around two years after a bearish one. But I hoping it gonna happen soon end of this year. Like you I have been hodling and losing quite a big value of my coins.
nthere

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

I have been commissioning from otc trades and I heard strong rumors about the 2nd week of December.
They say, China and Russia will pump btc together.
zubrr51

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Everybody is expecting a bull run at the end of the year, so it is likely to happen because implicitly starting to buy assets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Last year was a good year for the cryptocurrency market as a whole, a whole lot of people enjoyed the green market that happen this time last year which make so many people join cryptocurrency and bounty hunting. Now the reverse happen to be the case there is a whole lot of fall now and we can only pray we get the same experience like we had last year but I don't see it happening any time soon.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
No. This year 2018 is not like the last year 2017 as we never had any major bullrun in this year 2018. Just cash out your money there is no shame in it because there is no honor in HODLing while you're losing your money.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: