Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127987 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

Yes, the bull run will surely return but with the look of things we need to wait for the next halving and most of these scam ICOs to level the space, for me most of these tokens in the space need to be wiped out and for the money to move to good ones and drive the price up
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Of course it will happen again. The only question is when it can happen. I think that not soon and we will be able to see the changes only in six months. The market has been on the present day for too long and growth will not be fast
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Just believe in crypto, its proven so many years and its stand strong and many member in this community have gain income and helped. The thing happen in crypto now is normal, its always flactuating up and down in its price value. Just pretty sure the cake you've enjoy will be coming on your way just insert a little patient and enjoy your stay here in crypto world.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

The bull run will happen again, but I have some doubts that this will happen in 2018, because the price is not moving up. We have so much amazing news, but the price is still around 6400 USD per BTC.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

no doubt, it will happen again, question is only "when". I think when it happens overall crypto market will be more than 1 trln dollars.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

If you consider that your portfolio is slightly empty, it seems to me that in this case it will not be the best way to sell it, it seems to me better to wait in the hope that the market will recover!
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

We should keep it right now, because the market is going on. So, we should keep our cows safe now, because coin sales will not be beneficial now. According to the market status, the market is likely to change in the next one to two months. The investor is going to benefit greatly.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

There is always a possibility that it will happen again, but we all never know when it will occur again. This kind of industry is hard to predict when is it peak or when it will slow down, we only have to wait patiently. Why not? sooner or later who knows right.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

I believe it will happen again soon or later this day will come,we all are waiting for the same,the new bull-run that will surpass the last one.We should get rewarded for our patiience ,the only thing we need now is waiting a little more and our dreams will come true.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

I think no one knows for sure how the market conditions in the future. can it rise like last year or is it declining no one knows? only I think if we always think positively that the market will go green it will avoid stress. and I also still believe that bitcoin can rise again. we just wait don't give up hope. when the bitcoin rises again the crypto market will return to green be patient.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

We deny what we do not understand. We are tired of the bear market and we expect growth to start very soon. But we can be very wrong. Crypto is unpredictable. I think that we should be prepared for the fact that there will be no market growth in the near future. Too many positive expectations, and that scares me.
lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

I cannot predict that market prices are likely to occur again next year. I want to believe in it.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

I think no one knows for sure how the market conditions in the future. can it rise like last year or is it declining no one knows? only I think if we always think positively that the market will go green it will avoid stress. and I also still believe that bitcoin can rise again. we just wait don't give up hope. when the bitcoin rises again the crypto market will return to green be patient.
we'll see it until the end of the year because soon 2018 will run out. I have taken the decision to keep holding coins until the end of this year if the price does not change I will not increase the amount of BTC savings. the point is I will keep holding coins until the price rises.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

we'll see it until the end of the year because soon 2018 will run out. I have taken the decision to keep holding coins until the end of this year if the price does not change I will not increase the amount of BTC savings. the point is I will keep holding coins until the price rises.
And how you can be sure that your altcoins will be alive? How do you know that the price of altcoins in 2019, on the contrary, will not go even lower? it is possible that the Bitcoin will grow and the alts will not be interesting for investors. All altcoins except top 50

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BTCUser_

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

It only takes about 10 - 20 days for the most profitable time period of crypto to occur.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

You might be not the only one who thinks so. Also, the majority of people want it to be so. That`s why it will not happen, because majority doesnt win:)

Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

Well, of course , after such a large increase , there should definitely be a fall when everyone panics and starts selling, but in the future everything will certainly return

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

I cannot predict that market prices are likely to occur again next year. I want to believe in it.

The condition of the market that has a decentralized system is of course difficult to predict, we never know how users behave so we can only think positively and hope the market will recover soon.

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

It will happen again, its just a matter of time before bull run will hit crypto market. There are many big companies that are adopting on blockchain, that will trigger the demand of cryptocurrency to become the mainstream. If you can't take risk on this market, you can't take great profit so its just a matter of taking risk. Im gonna hold all my crypto assets because it will come again anytime soon.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

This will definitely happen because nobody is satisfied with the constant stability of BTC, I am sure that today the market will have to show serious results, any volatility will lead investors to feelings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: