Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127987 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Yes, I certainly believe that it will still happen again. In fact, I think that the market will be in a much better position than last year's market after 1-2 years. But i just don't know exactly when it's going to happen. That's why I keep waiting without be panic.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

This will definitely happen because nobody is satisfied with the constant stability of BTC, I am sure that today the market will have to show serious results, any volatility will lead investors to feelings.
Anytime it has possibilities to repeat again in it's current price or may surpass in much higher price due to it's demand by the people. Volatility for now is just temporary but hopefully it can be having a positive changes.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Bullrun can happen anytime. market is always for a great demand from the people.
Bullrun this year can still happen as the year is not closing yet.
But we should consider that the rise last year will not be as good as this year.
We should expect 2019 to be better!
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Movements like in 2017 will never be repeated.
That was once in a lifetime opportunity..
Those who should know about crypto - 90% already know and are in.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

It will be very positive scenario, it is not impossible. However, i see the end of correction in the next year, not now. Anyway, market will recover sooner or later:D
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I think it will be bullish after this period of bearish, volatile and steady i guess it will be surprisingly bullish, but it was still a speculation opinion, the thing is we need to separately divide our crypto investment and bill in daily live.
bearish will followed by bullish movement when it phase done.market cycle show us sometime price move in bearish and sometime in bullish.and i am sure, after market bearish several months in this year, we will see soon all price recovered again.

However, you must agree that this bearish trend lasts too long. I was sure (before) that it should last in a couple of months after the beginning, but we see some different situation. I am eager to meet bulls.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

I want to believe in it, because every day there is less and less faith, because the market is constantly falling and no matter how we want to see normal growth, people still lose their cryptocurrency.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
The bottomline here is lack of assurance that such thing would be possible to happen since the situation of last year and this year is totally different. Indeed, the market last year gone through dumps also but keep in mind that majority of montha this year is filled with continuous market downtrend which negatively influences the ICO projects as well as the cryptos resulting to huge profit loss for the investors. We cannot really tell what would happen next.

Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

I agree with many that this will happen, and we must have coins in the long term and closely follow innovative projects.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

I think that most would be happy if the market was again what it was in 2017. Now I just give up and I'm incredibly hard on it in this situation. I want earnings but it, unfortunately does not come
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

All of course can be repeated. I think there's a chance it'll happen again a few times. Now we just have to watch the process and think whether we imagine everything correctly
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

As we see now, nothing has happened, the market has fallen lower than anyone could have imagined. The reasons for this are not clear, I think this is another manipulation. I hope everything will start to recover soon.
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

Yes i think it can happen once again with cryptocurrency .This year seems to be a very bad one for crypto market has been bearish for a very long period of time without showing any signs of recovery but we all hope that next year will be a better one and possibly a bull run.we should not just lose hope that things will be back to normal once again and cryto will continue to advance more with time.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Right now is not a perfect time for a bull run. In mid 2020 maybe we can fully determine to that. Because at that moment for sure the investors get matured already and can possibly be avoid any dump price. I can hold my coins on that period of time.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

I am pretty sure that this will happen again, but unfortunately I can’t even imagine when it is possible!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

it may be repeated and will happen again this year in the fall of the crypto market. That's exactly how the market may rise and may fall it is part of the crypto

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

it may be repeated and will happen again this year in the fall of the crypto market. That's exactly how the market may rise and may fall it is part of the crypto
We can wait the bull market for a long time. No one can give an accurate prediction for crypto and no one has the knowledge to predict the future of crypto.
Shiekin

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

I always thought there would be a miracle that could change the price of coins to be able to return like prices at the end of 2017 yesterday. it is inversely proportional to the end of the year now, with the price of coins falling sharply. this incident was really very shocking and made me syock.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Now a very dangerous situation on the market. Reckless decisions are very dangerous. I think that after a sharp fall, there will probably be growth. I hope this happens this year.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

I think it is safe to say bull market is not happening this year,  we should stop living in fantasy world of price rise that may not happen.  My focus at this point is towards 2020 bitcoin event,  I am glad I could buy Bitcoin this low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: