Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127987 times)
tzikudrayv

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

bullrun will really happen, we just need to be calm and patience especially at this moment
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:58:58 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Yes, I am sure all of that will happen again, because the market price and altcoin prices are usually going up and down like this, we just need to think positively and be patient to wait for that to happen, and take the opportunity at this low price to buy altcoins that will potentially that can make you get profit.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:01:07 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

It can still happen today. But don't take my word for it. I'm no cryptocurrency expert that can predict the tides of the prices but hear me out. The usual things happen; cryptocurrency pricing goes up at one point, stabilizes, dips, and then eventually, it spikes back and it spikes back really really hard. There is still hope.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:05:58 AM

There will always be hope, and I am sure it will happen again. Maybe this year or the coming year or several years to come. For this reason, we must always be patient in dealing with situations that occur in the decline of crypto where the market is lackluster. But the most important thing is to continue to believe that when we wait together will definitely come back and prices will definitely increase which is quite encouraging for all of us, do not give up hope remain in the belief that crypto investment will always benefit every investor.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:08:31 AM

I will rather rephrase, "it will happen again". This is what the market has for crypto users and its believers. The bull market will definitely happen again although the time is not certain as crypto is unpredictable. The best chance to get valuable coins at cheap prices is now. Don't be left out, grab your coins now and hodl for the next bull run.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

I have a gut feeling that the bull run will happen but not until the last half of the next year. It would have happened if it could, I think. Everybody is just waiting around and nothing good happening for the bull run to take over.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

Nothing is impossible but what is difficult is the waiting  period, some people but most of their life savings in this market and have lost 90% or more, where do you start from. I still feel the end of this dump is close but hitting the bottom is one thing, reaching the previous highs is another
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

Of course this could happen even though it was not like last year, it was like starting from the beginning to start proceeding again, when crypto was down like now what can we do except just wait, all of it takes time and patience to be able to walk normally again, slowly but surely
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

I would like to first ask you a question.
Were you expecting the bull run the last time it happened?
I am sure of you are to answer this, the answer would be NO. So it will happen this time again when you least expect. If we keep on talking about it from morning till night, that does not change what is on ground. Why nit continue with your normal activities and have the believe it can and will happen again.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

It will surely happen because this is not the first time such is happening. The market goes up and down and as such we should expect it to go up again. The only thing is that no one knows when it will happen

I know when this will happen. I saw the forecast of analysts in September. It said that growth will begin after the fall of Bitcoin to $ 3,000. I laughed with this prediction. Now I think that everything can be so.

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

I do not think that this will happen again, but the fact that there will be a rise in cryptocurrency in price is for sure. but it is not clear what year. 2018 or 2019.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Since the market movement is wave-like, the bullish rally should be repeated soon. Perhaps in December of this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

It will happen but no one can say that it will happen before this year end or in the new year as the market is still not complete its cycle and it can do more downward from here but that will be its last drop before a new bull run to start.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Everything can still happen in this communinty.
Crypto is not impossible for anything in the future.
It may die, it may fall but it can also get the new ATH anytime.
We dont know the market and noone can predict about it.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

We know it can still happen, infact it will soon happen. The issue now is the wait, many people are getting impatient especially the ones that invested when the price was high. Nothing is impossible, it can still happen before the year ends.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Yes, your right, everyone is really happy about that because they really have earn high profit. I really don't lose hope that it will happen again that everything will go back to normal and that will be the end of RED crypto. I am thinking that the price of BTC will be high before the end of the year and I based that on the price history of BTC. I was really hoping for that day.

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

We know it can still happen, infact it will soon happen. The issue now is the wait, many people are getting impatient especially the ones that invested when the price was high. Nothing is impossible, it can still happen before the year ends.
The period of the fall was very long and during this time there were already so many traps, when it seemed that growth was about to begin, but there was another fall, so when the grow comes, many will not believe in it.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Don't panic, you aren't alone. yeah, market is dumping,but there are still chances for better future.
Market can rise again,but question is when it will happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

We can see that now the prices of BTC and ETH are falling. With the fall of the price of these two coins it also had an impact on all the prices of Altcoin which also fell. And this is like reversing what happened in 2017 that the price of coins increased very high and now prices are falling. But we must believe that the price of coins will surely recover.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Yes it is, the market is comprised with cycle. It is the ups and down and also the expectation of the community. For example, if the cryptos price go down, expect it can go up again and become more than the previous. It is because the market value of the cryptos affects the people psychologically.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: