Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127984 times)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:34:20 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I studied the opinions of various experts on this issue and was able to verify the enormous potential of reliable cryptocurrencies. Most analysts now agree that today the market offers ideal conditions for buying and hodl of good coins, from next year the situation will definitely improve.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:39:40 PM

If you ask me about this question on how cryptocurrency market situation right now it can still happen that market will collapse in just a seconds. because market is still in read and not seen any pump on it.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Eventually, the crypto market will rise up again in the future. Like you I also hedl my assets and hoped that another crypto pump at the end of the year like many experts had predicted. But it did not happen sooner due to many factors in the market. But I am still hoping for the recovery to come again. It you can spare you coins and keep it for a while in your wallet, just keep it there and hope for the best.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:56:34 PM

Indeed, many experts predicted market growth in December, but as we can see at the moment, the market situation has not improved. Nevertheless, I will keep my coins and hope that the trend change will happen this year and we will see even greater growth than it was before.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:15:27 PM

Yes I still believe that it will happen but the real question is "when"? Definitely it will come because crypto is very unpredictable and it was done before. Just give it time with the right condition and timing, surely it will happen. The year 2018 is a very bad year for crypto and it is one of the worst and many says that this year 2019 is the next bull run year. We are all hoping that it is true.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:29:59 PM

That believe and only believe is what we have now. Things are not always rosy, we need to accept bad and unfavorable situations when they come up.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:26:36 AM

I think the decline in the cryptocurrency market is closely related to the global financial market. The current market is already low, and the market will slowly improve. If you have money, you will have enough courage to make some investment.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:36:27 AM

In 2018, of course, there are many surprises because prices continue to decline. And this has a very broad impact so there are many ICO failures and delays in sending coins to prize participants. But at the beginning of 2019, the price has started to grow and I'm sure the coins you hold are slowly rising.
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:39:54 AM

If it doesn't happen, and if the market goes sideways or even down for years, here's a secret for still making a profit.  Primarily only invest in tokens that pay out dividends.  This way even if you have to hold your bags for years, you can still regularly get paid.  This is why I recommend investing in https://www.evoai.network/
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:04:30 AM

Investing in Bitcoin as well as Altcoins requires us to be patient and wait. Don't be disappointed. Although the crypto market does not increase in price as in 2017. Bitcoin can be said to be a recession after the development process. So in 2019, there will be many changes in the good trend I believe.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:16:12 AM

The bull run is just worthless if we nothing in our wallet to sell, in this case, if we feel there will be a bull run that will going to happen, we should start to accumulate much of a crypto and just HODL it till the harvest time comes in and we can enjoy the profit.

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:26:31 AM

That believe and only believe is what we have now. Things are not always rosy, we need to accept bad and unfavorable situations when they come up.

This is only a negative news, maybe this news comes from those who have dumped, I do not believe them. I hope you understand, this year is probably a year worth looking forward to investing, buying lots and accumulating them to wait for the best price increase, I know this is a assumption, but it is happening, have you see it?  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:27:57 AM

There are no set rules for it .Market can moon,this is the general opinion because lot of good things are adding to it ,and when the sentiment will improve then nobody can stop it to rise again.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:31:35 AM

I have noticed on my own, when you wait for something for a long time and follow the course with anxiety, follow the course in the hope of improvement, then everything will definitely be the other way around, the course will fall, coins will also be ... we should take the rule, let go of the situation, especially as experts say, it’s not worth waiting for a rise before 2020 .. in general we need to learn patience)
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:33:57 AM

And why think about it, you need to live the current situation, which is still favorable for investment and trade, although it does not pay back the losses. Over time, if there is support and development, then all the predictions will come true.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:37:22 AM

Unfortunately, this did not happen in 2018, but there is hope that we will see a bull run in 2019!
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:39:31 AM

Unfortunately, this did not happen in 2018, but there is hope that we will see a bull run in 2019!
Sure, and if it doesn't happen in 2019, in the coming years it will definitely happen. We just need to invest and try to hold for as long as possible. Don't panic when the market goes down, if the panic will make the market worse
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:39:58 AM

We know it can still happen, infact it will soon happen. The issue now is the wait, many people are getting impatient especially the ones that invested when the price was high. Nothing is impossible, it can still happen before the year ends.

I see you rightly comment on the problem that nothing is impossible. I also think that we should think differently about the last volatility of the end of 2018, and put higher hopes that it will raise prices rather than once again reduce prices. Think more openly, relax and try hard  Grin  Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:49:29 AM

Sure, and if it doesn't happen in 2019, in the coming years it will definitely happen. We just need to invest and try to hold for as long as possible. Don't panic when the market goes down, if the panic will make the market worse
cryptocurrency future not only at 2019 or 2020 ,we still have long time in future to see bright future of this market.dont give up if we would not see all cryptocurrency price recovered this year.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:50:17 AM

We can't know when bull season will come but we shouldn't lose our hopes about this market and technology. Same a lot of scenario were lived in the past and market always came back so why do we give up to all things ?

That's right, everything is delayed only because the price on the crypto market drops too fast, but it's not a reason for us to give up. Give it time to recover and you will again be able to make money from it, a very good foundation in the future, I believe it will live again  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: