Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:03:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127983 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:06:42 AM

I have noticed on my own, when you wait for something for a long time and follow the course with anxiety, follow the course in the hope of improvement, then everything will definitely be the other way around, the course will fall, coins will also be ... we should take the rule, let go of the situation, especially as experts say, it’s not worth waiting for a rise before 2020 .. in general we need to learn patience)

The market is subject to manipulation, so it always plays against the expectations of the majority, these are controlled reactions, so if everyone shouts to sell - buy, if they shout to buy - sell.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:16:38 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
This will definitely happen again. This is undoubtedly not discussed. cryptoactives are in the very germ of development. So it will be again and think more than once.

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:27:18 AM

Yes for sure it can happen again because we dont know jow market will response this year either it goes up or down or maybe in stagnant situation.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:27:42 AM

There are no set rules for it .Market can moon,this is the general opinion because lot of good things are adding to it ,and when the sentiment will improve then nobody can stop it to rise again.

The market can both soar and fall much stronger. And it can happen absolutely at any time. I really wanted to wait for growth. However, it is worth being prepared for any situation.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:35:01 AM

This is not the first time the crypto market is experiencing this hard times but the good news is that, it always rises up after the fall. But note that not every coin will be able to survive this bear market, those without strong project and dedicated team will surely die off.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:23:25 PM

Everything can happen in this market, i wouldn't be surprise for anything.. I have seen a lot, in bad and good ways, a bear markets and a big bull runs.. The big point is you need to make your forecasts right and on time. And this is quite impossible to know when the green market will start. Little bit of luck and bit of good search can be useful but that would be all, you can't know the future..
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Yes it can happen again at the right time. You just need to believe on crypto technology that this will bounce back after that bloodbath year of 2018. I'm optimistic that the bullish of 2017 will break those records as the price can skyrocket higher on those all-time high. We need patience to wait that moment and accumulate many coins while the prices in the market are still affordable.  
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:33:43 PM

keep thinking positively, see bitcoin and Eth now ... the two coins rise slowly, soon we will see the glory of krypto back.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:33:31 AM

The crypto market is difficult to predict because the possibility of changing situations is huge and can happen every second and every minute. This time is probably better than the end of 2018. you need Bitcoin should believe in Bitcoin because of someday Bitcoin can heal your wounds. I think the crypto will return.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:37:00 PM

Everyone is waiting for the long-awaited growth of the market and it will eventually come, Bitcoin will also go up, but all this will happen only when institutional investors come into the industry, it will become more developed and regulated.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:39:06 PM

keep thinking positively, see bitcoin and Eth now ... the two coins rise slowly, soon we will see the glory of krypto back.
Slowly increased, but decreased very quickly. That is the general situation of this market. I have been thinking positively since July 2018 but until now the positive thinking has been broken. I am no longer interested in this market

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:42:04 PM

It is not impossible to happen, but we also have to participate in creating it,  by carrying out various activities that gave rise to new enthusiasm for investors.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:44:38 PM

There are no doubt that BULLRUN will come in the market soon or in the near future.
If we had a bear season we will also have the bull season.
We just need to be wise for now and be patient.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:36:45 PM

The year of 2018 has already been done and yet up to now bull run is not happening, and right now we are still hoping that it will happen at the right time. In addition to that matter the things we could do for now is wait until the market kicks or bounce again.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:47:45 PM

We all very much hope that the time will come when everyone will be able to fully get the desired profit from profitable investments and when choosing promising projects you get a good chunk of money.
The market begins to renew its position and gain its former strength and power.
I am sure that the time when everyone will be able to get at maximum will surely come.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:51:24 PM

I cannot understand people that still have doubts about it. We are just at the beginning of the mass adoption and in the nearest future it would come true. Bitcoin would fly to 100k USD per coin and all serious altcoins would follow.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 05:56:19 PM

My condition is also similar to yours. I also used to believe blindly in cryptocurrency but the market situations compelled my belief to shatter. As yours and everyone else my coins' value is also decreasing daily. But still there is that little hope somewhere in my heart and mind that soon cryptocurrency will shoot up .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:18:06 PM

Even if there will be bull run, it will not happen now. It will also come when we least expect.
So many people predicted bull run last year, yet it did not come. Some also predicted recovery of market, yet there was no recovery. Instead the whole market was plummeting.
Well, the rise in ethereum price this year, brought about some relief.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:12:04 AM

You're talking like a hamster which has just entered the market. Look at the charts - we're still at the descending triangle. It's a short upward trend, which will end up with another strong downfall

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:52:58 PM

After its take-off it is not at all necessary that the repetition will occur in a year, it will happen unequivocally, but when it is not known!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: