Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mark Karpeles Jewish? [serious]  (Read 21259 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:39:06 PM

Whether M.K is Jewish or not is irrelevant.
I can assure you that even if he is, he isn't observant. He was probably not brought up in a observant household and therefore wouldn't be in touch with any of its ethos and morals.

Greed is powerful. It can change the best of people no matter who they are...
On a separate point, let's try not to be so assuming. Perhaps it really was a screw up and they lost them all including all their own hoardings...

Now, re the Talmudic post...
Talmud is a part if Judaism. It is the written law which contains the Mishnah.
The Talmud includes the Rabbinical laws, Torah laws and the personal understanding of different sages on what each law means and to the extent to which it must be observed.

The argument is honestly pathetic.
I will try not to mix in much.
The Talmud does NOT say that it is permitted to cheat a non-Jew.
No cheating is allowed whatsoever in Judaism. There are laws (Halacha) where the law is different when it applies to Jewish and non Jewish cases such as;
1) A Jew can't charge another Jew interest but he can charge a non Jew interest.
2) If a Jew receives too much change from a purchase, if the owner is a Jew, he must return it. If the owner is a non Jew, he is entitled to keep the money.

These are just examples of where the laws apply differently to Jews and non Jews.
Despite this, I'm sure most people (Jews alike) have good morals and will return the change in such a situation even when they aren't entitled to.

Let's keep any debate we have here clean. Free from any racism, anti semitism and violence.

Everyone is entitled to their own view. I'd be happy to argue as long as it is dignified Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:41:37 PM

It's true OP probably had a certain intent.

But, these forums are full of not only child-minds, buit those who steer child-minds as well.  So, it pays to polarize the weakminded, history shows that.

Worship of money is a sickness in all religions.  Also, you can't run a politician without some gravy thrown to the preachers/churches/synagoges, etc

So, cryptocoin seeks to solve some of the human's problems? Haha, it may just do that, but I am not sure forums of any kind, glp or bitcointalk, can get it done.  Frankly, I have run a thread to almost 2100 pages on glp with just my research on Moses.  No way could a thread like that happen here, which is kinda sad.

It takes a lot of discussion to unfuck a century as bloody and profitable as the 20th, whole Nation States were grown out of the bloody mess of WW2.  In fact, stolen coins are the root of what moves history.  Templar treasure, etc.

But like Jesus said, true value is gotten by storing treasures in "heaven"  ...Hmm, what did he mean I wonder?  Does heaven have some special security that keeps my treasures safe?  LOL

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:43:37 PM

This.

renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

I can assure you that even if he is, he isn't observant. He was probably not brought up in a observant household and therefore wouldn't be in touch with any of its ethos and morals.

On a separate point, let's try not to be so assuming. Perhaps it really was a screw up and they lost them all including all their own hoardings...

The Talmud includes the Rabbinical laws, Torah laws and the personal understanding of different sages on what each law means and to the extent to which it must be observed.

No cheating is allowed whatsoever in Judaism. There are laws (Halacha) where the law is different when it applies to Jewish and non Jewish cases such as;
1) A Jew can't charge another Jew interest but he can charge a non Jew interest.
2) If a Jew receives too much change from a purchase, if the owner is a Jew, he must return it. If the owner is a non Jew, he is entitled to keep the money.

These are just examples of where the laws apply differently to Jews and non Jews.
Despite this, I'm sure most people (Jews alike) have good morals and will return the change in such a situation even when they aren't entitled to.

Let's keep any debate we have here clean. Free from any racism, anti semitism and violence.

Everyone is entitled to their own view. I'd be happy to argue as long as it is dignified Smiley
Kol hakavod  Wink

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:46:51 PM

So the Talmud does say its ok to defraud/scam non Jews..

Laws and books are written in black and white but law has, is and forever will be grey. It how one put in power to interpret these laws says it is. And no living person is black and white. we are all grey!
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:47:29 PM

It is just as fair to ask if he is the son of a Jesuit, as was H. Himmler.

Not so much "Jews" but more about the powers which pursue coins and foment war to confiscate them.  The money issuing class one might call them, they come in all false religious colors right OP?

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:51:54 PM

So the Talmud does say its ok to fraud non Jews..

Laws and books are written in black and white but law has, is and forever will be grey. It how one put in power to interpret these laws says it is. And no living person is black and white. we are all grey!
If a service costs 100 and you give 200, this is NOT a fraud.
Also AT101ET didn't explain that part clearly, when a non-jew gives too much change to a jew then the jew is NOT forced to give back the excess if the non-jew is not aware that he gave too much.
However if the non-jew knows that he gave too much then the jew is FORCED to return the excess.
It is forbidden to mislead a non-jew in any case.

AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:57:00 PM

So the Talmud does say its ok to defraud/scam non Jews..

I'm not going to contradict what I wrote.
YES the Talmud states that.
However, there are rules that affect that law. The law stands only in certain circumstances.
It isn't simple but I was just trying to demonstrate a point made.
Greed affects all no matter what.
In such a situation I'm sure a vast majority of all people no matter their race or religion will be dignified and return it.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:05:42 PM

QUESTION:  How will 10% of all BTC so far (million+ coins) be valued in comparison to the templar treasure?

So if the market cap of BTC goes to 100 billion, is 10 billion dollars a lot of coins?

So, historical analysis of cointheiving Mammon worshippers of ALL STRIPES not just talmud, is fully in order and on the level, in terms of humanity. 

How much are the value of the coins stolen?  Do they, like gold coins, grow in value over time?

renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:09:44 PM

Please someone closes this thread, enough with the BS.

AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:10:40 PM

QUESTION:  How will 10% of all BTC so far (million+ coins) be valued in comparison to the templar treasure?

So if the market cap of BTC goes to 100 billion, is 10 billion dollars a lot of coins?

So, historical analysis of cointheiving Mammon worshippers of ALL STRIPES not just talmud, is fully in order and on the level, in terms of humanity. 

How much are the value of the coins stolen?  Do they, like gold coins, grow in value over time?

What is with you and this Templar treasure?
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:12:31 PM

Suggest title change OP:

Does Mark Karpeles Have Religious Connections?

Because that's how black markets work: through religions and priests.

Tony Gambino's testimony says plainly that the Archbishop of Palermo controls the heroin trade.  This is basic conspiracy knowledge and truth.

There is collusion between the gangs, but if the conversations get steered by the assheads, there will never be much real talk about real history.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:14:53 PM

Haha wut?

It's not about me, friend.

Anyway, as to the templars, their guy was killed by the Pope, so they got pissed off.  Do you know anything about history at all?  If not, sit quietly and learn.

Or, like all threads that approach true collusion between temporal and real powers, it will be locked.  So be it.  But, I suggest thread retitle by OP to prevent lockage and to further true discussion of true conspiring groups (religious gangsters).

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

Also, this thread is appropriate to the "Service" forum, because, hookers service people in spite of what the priests tell them.  So, you cannot run a cryptocoin forum without truth, because, crypto (secrecy and code) is what all religions are about.  

religions/gangs/government, are parasites by their nature.  And also one should add:  Vampire familiars will accept their less-than status, why?  Because one day they pray that their vampire owner, will convert them upwardly.  Vampires are very key to understanding the mindset of Mammonists and those who worship gold and coins in general.

But seriously, 10 billion $$$ worth of cryptocoin will call every gangster on Earth, so this is relevant.  Did Gox fail in terms of service?  The only way to answer the question is to ask: What god did gox serve?

renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:21:28 PM

Haha wut?

It's not about me, friend.

Anyway, as to the templars, their guy was killed by the Pope, so they got pissed off.  Do you know anything about history at all?  If not, sit quietly and learn.

Or, like all threads that approach true collusion between temporal and real powers, it will be locked.  So be it.  But, I suggest thread retitle by OP to prevent lockage and to further true discussion of true conspiring groups (religious gangsters).
No one cares about your bullshit here, this is a bitcoin forum, not a conspiracy forum.
For the moment those who own most of the coins are Satoshi and the feds and none of them are jewish as far as I know.

Also 10 billion dollars worth of cryptos doesn't mean a lot, it would be impossible to sell all these coins at once, the market would be unable to absorb all that.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:25:41 PM

[...]

For the moment those who own most of the coins are Satoshi and the feds and none of them are jewish as far as I know.

[...]

It's good that you know or don't know things.  That's cool.

But, L. Freeh when he was in charge of the FBI, totally failed to prosecute the Rome gangsters, why?  Because he is connected to them via their organizations.  If you research this one man alone, you will see where the power of the US is fought over.

Everyone agrees that the USA has the power to take SR coins, but not Gox?  Haha, hey, I know my people a little better than that.

Tell me: Which mafia controls the USA better: Rome or Israel?  Haha, no seriously, retitle this thread as per above so I can keep explaining things to you, I am famous for this sort of thing.

renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:34:11 PM

[...]

[...]

It's good that you know or don't know things.  That's cool.

But, L. Freeh when he was in charge of the FBI, totally failed to prosecute the Rome gangsters, why?  Because he is connected to them via their organizations.  If you research this one man alone, you will see where the power of the US is fought over.

Everyone agrees that the USA has the power to take SR coins, but not Gox?  Haha, hey, I know my people a little better than that.

Tell me: Which mafia controls the USA better: Rome or Israel?  Haha, no seriously, retitle this thread as per above so I can keep explaining things to you, I am famous for this sort of thing.
I do think that the USG is behind what is happening to gox, the theory that was exposed on r/bitcoinmarkets looks quite plausible.

Oh and know you're bringing more BS, before the Jews, now Israel. Right, so now you're siding with the terrorists?

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:34:39 PM

Here is truth:

Lucky Luciano and Meyer Lansky, formed a syndicate between the Rome and Judaist gangs.  That is true historical fact.

But, so many people overlook the part played by Col. Mandell House and his Jesuit tool Woodrow Wilson, who ruined the US money, and ALSO COINED THE 18TH AMENDMENT outlawing booze.

The 18th Amendment, minted BOTH Al Capone era and also the FBI, in the same moment.  When they repealed it, did they repeal the FBI?  Well no, because the FBI is a totally captured pawn right from the git go.  The FBI director's momma, told him she'd rather have a dead son than a flamer, haha, great movie by Leo Dicaprio about Jedgar.  But then when they destroyed all his files after his death?  Hahaha, so obvious.

Anyway, power derives from the US Constitution, and nobody will make me forget that, because I know history, and I know who kills Kings, and I know who killed our Presidents, and I know who steals coins en masse.

Again, suggest thread retitle OP so we can use this forum for truth.  Or, something other than just suckering n00bs into getting their fiat stolen by connected thieve matrix as this.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:49:00 PM

Here is truth:
[...]

Meyer Lansky

[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Lansky#War_work

War work

In the 1930s, Meyer Lansky and his gang claimed to have stepped outside their usual criminal activities to break up rallies held by the pro-Nazi German-American Bund. Lansky recalled a particular rally in Yorkville, a German neighborhood in Manhattan, that he claimed he and 14 other associates disrupted:

The stage was decorated with a swastika and a picture of Adolf Hitler. The speakers started ranting. There were only fifteen of us, but we went into action. We threw some of them out the windows. Most of the Nazis panicked and ran out. We chased them and beat them up. We wanted to show them that Jews would not always sit back and accept insults.[8]

During World War II, Lansky was also instrumental in helping the Office of Naval Intelligence's Operation Underworld, in which the government recruited criminals to watch out for German infiltrators and submarine-borne saboteurs.

Shall I mention to you what offices of the US gov were attacked on the morning of 9/11?  Why yes, it was the ONI offices which were decimated by the failures of the USAF on that morning.  It is okay if you can't see history, because the future, and the cryptocoins, are more important.  But like I said: if BTC marketcap goes to 100 billion, and these 10% of coins lost in SR and Gox are out there, their value, will compel all and every gangster.  So, only non-gangsters will then be free from the evil spirits which drive Mammon and gangs of thieves.

The best thieves use lawyers as per the Godfather films, their Irish familiar is their lawyer, he protects them with law.  Faaaaar beyond what protection the common plebes will get from law.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:59:21 PM

Oh and know you're bringing more BS, before the Jews, now Israel. Right, so now you're siding with the terrorists?

What is this "terrorists" you speak of?

I guess what I am saying, is that gangs, have religion at their core.  All gangsters get absolved by their priests.  So, religion in the end, will be destroyed probably, due to the crimes which they all hide.  I mean Judah, Israel, Rome, all religion is in the crosshairs, and the rage which will come, when their crimes are PURPOSEFULLY exposed, will be great.

So, I do believe in God, and I follow "Jesus" in terms of him overthrowing an evil temple in his day.  But, the movement to destroy religion will come from the youngdumb crowd.  So, the more you encourage stupidity in the forums (shallow talk), the more you are en-dumbing the young, so that they will be disillusioned.

If anything, I think this Gox thing serves to really kick the young early adoptors in the teeth, and yes that does upset me.  But all forums are rife with trolls, both paid and independent, so, you just have to bring a bigger truthhammer.

Using "terror" in any form, even by pressing hellsfire onto the heads of parishners, is evil action.  Also the threat of shunning which many tribes/religions use, is fully antihuman.  Shunning is connected to the concept of "omerta" or bonds of secrecy.

Again, suggest thread retitle so as not to provide the baiters their ammo.  All religions have gangs, esepcially the Orthodox Russians as well, so let's not leave them out of this.  Also, Jacob Schiff sold weapons to Japan which killed Russian Jews.  As he was quoted "We are prepared to make sacrifices"  ...This is a factual quote from him, what does he mean "sacrifice" and "we"??

True history is connected to new ideas, because, the history we have, is the lies which can only live in fog of war.  Humans are waking up to a bigger discussion, oh but where to have it?  LOL

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: