Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mark Karpeles Jewish? [serious]  (Read 21259 times)
renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:21:14 PM

[...]

Maybe do you have something to say about reptilians controlling the world, are reptilians zionist too? I bet they are!

[...]

You go straight to 'argument to the absurd', do you see?  It is you, who discussseth-not the topics and issues.  You simply MUST drag reptile wack stuff into it.  This is a ruse, like dragging a non existent corpse across a path, to conceal ones self.  For the record: I am known on ATS, GLP and LOP as 'threadkiller prime' haha, I just made that name up.

Well anyway, for the record no, I don't buy the Icke-type conspiracy where one estimates humans to be aliens in disguise.  Indeed, I would sssay thisss: Even if I were standing face-to-face with a human who wasss reptilian inside, I would still have to afford him the dignity and courtesy of what maybe say Picard of the Next Generation TV show might do.

Haha, but it is so predicatable that YOU have to dive into the stupidity-swamp.  Haha, you associate Shicklegruber's history with reptiles?  Haw haw, no I don't believe that.  But frankly, maybe what is important is not so much "dur hur reptilians" but instead, VAMPIRES, which I DO believe in.

Oh yes, and since this thread is in the Service section and Markets and so forth, I am quite ready to discuss vampires at all levels of discussion.  Vampirism is debt.  Perpetual generational debt.  That's how the vampire class lives: By sucking the blood of the Goxxed/robbed class, and generally just being leeches on the working class.  NOTICE YE ALL that vampire genre of movies, never really delve into religion?  You do not see bible stories with vampires behind them.  Haha, because in the bible, the vampires are plainly described.  It is their love of money and making money off the temple, that provokes Jesus' ire.  He rode in on a donkey, to make fun of them.  He was saying that a King (the King of his time, not Bar Kochba) is simply just another piece of merchandise.  Haha, to me it is obvious to see that Jesus was a vampire hunter.

But anyway, no, I don't believe in reptiles.  But I do know my WW2 history far better than you.  In fact, I fully challenge you in this thread, to match your knowledge of WW2 against mine.  I guarantee you will lose.
You're not American. Real Americans support Israel.
I do advocate peace as long as the other counterpart wishes the same and it clearly isn't the case.
Funny how you changed your post, before the edit you were much more zealous.

Says the guy that openly support a (para)military group (cf. IDF in your signature)  Grin
Seriously tired of this BS, all about whining and arguing its the other's fault.
Oh and please enlighten me regarding why a guy like Jesus was crucified.

Talking about zealouness? You appear to wish death upon people the same way Nazis did. - of course i'd rephrase my thoughs as I wouldnt want to be sentenced to death by a bunch of fanatics.
You would blindly follow orders (if not give them) to "hunt down & prosecute" an identified group of people.
Well, seems no one learned anything outta WW2.

So much hate, for fuck sake.

Prosecuting someone means wishing death? Your mind seems twisted. It's called justice you know.
And stop turning the situation around again, you're just victimizing the actual attackers. Typical liberal bias.

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renfr

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:25:53 PM

I wish some mod comes and locks this topic, it seems like this topic has become a nest for antisemites to spread their vile propaganda.
We need to put an end to that.

Reminder to all antisemites : the whole world will fall after Israel starts falling, the IDF is one of the strongest armies of the world, you stand no chance  Wink

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:26:22 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:02:22 PM by hdbuck

lmao.
im done arguing with that shmuck.

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HahSiMWekuQ

Grin

edit: oh now i just got threatenend in PM: Shocked

Je viens de dénoncer tes propos aux services compétents.
Attends-toi à une petite visite.
N'essaies pas de détruire les preuves, ça risquerait d'alourdir ton dossier.

meaning:

"I just reported you to the competent services.
You should expect a "little visit"
Don't try to destroy proofs, it will only make your case worse."

Cheesy
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:22:46 PM

just quoting to make sure i have enough material to prove this dumbass wrong whenever he tries to hunt me down Grin

Many rabbis and atheistic Jews alike refer to non-Jews as "goyim" (the nations, the non-Chosen) in a derogatory way. There are countless examples in Israeli newspapers. That's not to say that all Jews use the term derogatorily, but I do get the impression that you do.

You said that Jews are "fundamentally virtuous", which implies that certain other groups of people are not fundamentally virtuous (because you believe that there is some kind of inherent evil in the "anti-Semites"). It means you are defining yourself as a Jew first and a human being second. It should be the other way around. The way I would have expressed such an idea is to say that humans are fundamentally virtuous. That you miss this point is indicative of a mental pathogen, of which chosenness (a sense of superiority based on the idea of being "God's chosen people") is just one.

It does not imply that they are not fundamentally virtuous, it's all in your head.
Antisemites are inherently evil obviously, but this is concerning antisemites only not all goyim.
Also, not all antisemites are goyim (in the modern sense), some antisemites are in fact jewish and there are many of them sadly.
There are +7000 of them listed on Masada2000 : http://archive.is/f64hb#selection-137.0-145.0

A common myth spread by antisemites is what you just said at the end, Jews are G.od's chosen people, yes that is true, but not chosen in the sense that Jews are superior, chosen in the sense that Jews were chosen to convey the message of G.od. It's more of a duty for Jews than an attribute.

Your "self-hating Jews" list is really a list of decent human beings who decided they are human beings first and Jews second (or not Jews at all). I'm not surprised you'd cite that vehemently Jewish supremacist "masada2000" site. Ask the Jews behind that site if they feel that Jews are superior "in essence" to non-Jews due to being God's chosen people. Or ask sephardic leader rabbi Ovadia Joseph. It's both an attribute and a duty, nice false dichotomy fallacy.

"Antisemites are inherently evil obviously"? I suppose it's as obvious to you as it was obvious to the Nazis that "Jews are inherently evil obviously"...

Goyim is not an insult, those who say it is are just spreading conspiracy nut propaganda. Inform yourself about its meaning, it's not insulting at all.
Jews are also in some sort goyim too if you look at it, at least in biblical texts it is, it's just that now it's mostly used to refer to non-jews.

That seems to be true. I learned something today.

It isn't. He wants you to accept the definition given by those with an agenda to protect the image of their religion and "the Jewish people", rather than the definition used by Jewish religious leaders.

Decent human beings? These are antisemites, worse than that is that they are themselves Jewish!
Masada2000 is not jewish supremacist at all, what do you even mean by supremacy? There's no jewish supremacy at all.
You have a misknowledge of what chosen people means, chosen people doesn't mean superior, it's all in your head that was brainwashed by antisemitic propaganda.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (RIP) has his own opinions, I understand it was a bit contradictory to say that "gentiles are here to serve Jews" and what he said about the holocaust but you're just quoting the quotes that has most interest to you, everyone sometimes have controversial speeches, it happens but I understand you, antisemites will only exacerbate the bad things and ignore the good things or else it would be counterproductive to your cause.
AFAIK, the rest of what he said is totally true so unless you're an ostrich you cannot deny this.

The rest of your argument is pure non-sequitur fallacy, you are comparing "antisemitism" and "fight against antisemitism", saying antisemitism is inherently evil is more than true, it's an established fact.
Saying like the nazis did that the Jews are inherently evil is an obvious lie and is a call to hatred on a whole people. You can't compare the fight of a people for their integrity and hatred of a whole people for insane reasons.

I'm part jewish, and i am honestly embarrassed by the people who cry anti-semitism constantly.

Not every criticism of a jew is anti semitism.

inb4 I'm a self hating jew accusations
Funny how you say "inb4" because you're proving yourself that you consider you could be a self hating Jew and so are you it seems.
Really I will never understand people like you, goyim antisemites sure are insane and mentally ill but what are Jewish antisemites? It is beyond mental illness I think, the existence of people like you is aberrant and you must really feel bad to hate yourself, your own family, your own community and what you are.
Some people on this thread truly deserve to be on the SWC list.

oh wow.. you even have an annual list? Grin
I wish we had one to hunt down antisemites like you, I can guarantee you'd be on that list.

The reason why you keep shouting all over the web about your insane farfetched conspiracy theories is because there's actually no one to make you pay the consequences of your actions.
It'll be far more quiet when people like you will start being hunted until they're found and prosecuted for severe misdemeanor.

Thank you for proving exactly what I'm saying. You are a violent thug who feels entitled to something that others don't, just because you are a Jew.

So now fighting antisemitism is being violent?
How do you respond if someone attacks you?
You prove my point, antisemites can only sustain their ideology through lie and deceit.
Now they turn the situation around, antisemites are nice fellows and those who denounce antisemitism are violent and dangerous.
Some people on this thread truly deserve to be on the SWC list.

oh wow.. you even have an annual list? Grin
I wish we had one to hunt down antisemites like you, I can guarantee you'd be on that list.

The reason why you keep shouting all over the web about your insane farfetched conspiracy theories is because there's actually no one to make you pay the consequences of your actions.
It'll be far more quiet when people like you will start being hunted until they're found and prosecuted for severe misdemeanor.

so much for the luv.  Cool

Sorry but no mercy for people who spit on more than six million deathes.

oh this is getting interesting:
where is it that i had spit on anything like that?!
Cheesy
Not you in particular.
Still you have spewed out antisemitic bias, claiming that Jews killed Jesus which we all know is utterly false and just a myth  spread by antisemitic fanatics like you.
If you still believe that then either you have an agenda (you are a shill) or either you are completely brainwashed by their propaganda.

Can't believe i'm actually having this conversation.
Please chill down. No one here wants to hurt you or your fellas.

edit: I don't either, I just wish everybody on Earth could live in Peace, stop making lists, stop counting points, and gather as the only thing above anything else: Humans. Smiley
I do advocate peace as long as the other counterpart wishes the same and it clearly isn't the case.

renf you are so lost and silly, that you need this post.

1: It is exposed by Jim Stone who used to work for the NSA, that the mafias of Japan and Israel formed an alliance around 2009.  This allowed the Israel Magna camera to be installed at Fukishima.  This camera was actually a gun type nuke which blew up Fukishima Daichi.  Israel holds Japan's choke chain.  SEE: www.jimstonefreelance.com

2: The "six million" figure is totally grabbed from the mystical hat of kabbalah, and existed long long before they tried to fit that number to the WW2 deaths.  Maybe you are fully stupid, and d not know that "holocaust" means burnt offering?  I suppose you are also too lazy to research how far before WW2 the "six million" number is used by the holocausters long before WW2, they had that number in mind for occult purposes.

3: The plain fact is that Hitler/Shicklegruber was a Sabbatean Marcher Lord for the UKZionists, one of whom was Kaiser himself who visited Israel long before Shicklegruber populated it for the Zionists that he worked for.  FACE FACTS: Without Hitler and Himmler, you would have no State of Israel.  That is who founded it, got war reparations from Germany, etc.

renf, please do keep posting, because it is fun to have an example like you, empty skull but mouth full of bile.  Anyway, like I said, everyone who is informed, know that the Israel mafia holds Japan by the throat and they will blow up more nuke plants if they need to.  That is the reason Japan shut ALL nuke plants down for a while.  Isn't that odd?  It had nothing to do with the GE Fukishima plant being able to spontaneously explode, that's a bullshit cover story.

If true facts of conspiracy between nations and true facts about collaboration between Rome and the rabbis is upsetting to you, your only choice is to burn hotter in anger.  Nobody denies that Judaists died in WW2, but it is you who needs the data to fit your mind.  You cannot alter the past but you ignore it at your peril.
Calm down and get a grab, you do really read too much baseless conspiracy theories. Jews are behind Fukushima? Come on, you can't be serious, you've just lost all credibility there.
It's true that some conspiracy theories have a bit of truth but it's actually people like you who make people who think otherwise than MSM assimilated to mentally ill nuts like you.
Maybe do you have something to say about reptilians controlling the world, are reptilians zionist too? I bet they are!

6 million was indeed the number of Jews reported in the area of Pale of settlement, so what? There were 6 million there and more Jews outside of it all around Europe as well.
Jews killed were reported at nearly 6 million, and that's only the lowest estimation. Keep in mind that these areas notably in Poland and Baltic states were most of Jews lived where completely under Nazi control hence most of Jews living there were slain.
Honestly I don't care about the number, only insane people like you care about that figure, it seems so important to you apparently.
What matters most is not the number but the event itself and the cruelty involved.

Also for that last statement, stop turning the situation around, you hate Israel yet you support those who forced Jews to move out of Europe and create a state of their own.
Yes probably there would have been no need for creating the state of Israel if idiotic antisemites like you weren't spreading rumors and propaganda.
In fact, the more you hate Jews the more you make Israel a legitimate state.
Theorically, Israel should have been created only after the Messiah returns and Jews would have had waited for that moment. However you gave Jews no choice but to create it.

[...]

[...]

You go straight to 'argument to the absurd', do you see?  It is you, who discussseth-not the topics and issues.  You simply MUST drag reptile wack stuff into it.  This is a ruse, like dragging a non existent corpse across a path, to conceal ones self.  For the record: I am known on ATS, GLP and LOP as 'threadkiller prime' haha, I just made that name up.

Well anyway, for the record no, I don't buy the Icke-type conspiracy where one estimates humans to be aliens in disguise.  Indeed, I would sssay thisss: Even if I were standing face-to-face with a human who wasss reptilian inside, I would still have to afford him the dignity and courtesy of what maybe say Picard of the Next Generation TV show might do.

Haha, but it is so predicatable that YOU have to dive into the stupidity-swamp.  Haha, you associate Shicklegruber's history with reptiles?  Haw haw, no I don't believe that.  But frankly, maybe what is important is not so much "dur hur reptilians" but instead, VAMPIRES, which I DO believe in.

Oh yes, and since this thread is in the Service section and Markets and so forth, I am quite ready to discuss vampires at all levels of discussion.  Vampirism is debt.  Perpetual generational debt.  That's how the vampire class lives: By sucking the blood of the Goxxed/robbed class, and generally just being leeches on the working class.  NOTICE YE ALL that vampire genre of movies, never really delve into religion?  You do not see bible stories with vampires behind them.  Haha, because in the bible, the vampires are plainly described.  It is their love of money and making money off the temple, that provokes Jesus' ire.  He rode in on a donkey, to make fun of them.  He was saying that a King (the King of his time, not Bar Kochba) is simply just another piece of merchandise.  Haha, to me it is obvious to see that Jesus was a vampire hunter.

But anyway, no, I don't believe in reptiles.  But I do know my WW2 history far better than you.  In fact, I fully challenge you in this thread, to match your knowledge of WW2 against mine.  I guarantee you will lose.
You're not American. Real Americans support Israel.

Says the guy that openly support a (para)military group (cf. IDF in your signature)  Grin
Seriously tired of this BS, all about whining and arguing its the other's fault.
Oh and please enlighten me regarding why a guy like Jesus was crucified.

Talking about zealouness? You appear to wish death upon people the same way Nazis did. - of course i'd rephrase my thoughs as I wouldnt want to be sentenced to death by a bunch of fanatics.
You would blindly follow orders (if not give them) to "hunt down & prosecute" an identified group of people.
Well, seems no one learned anything outta WW2.

So much hate, for fuck sake.

Prosecuting someone means wishing death? Your mind seems twisted. It's called justice you know.
And stop turning the situation around again, you're just victimizing the actual attackers. Typical liberal bias.

I wish some mod comes and locks this topic, it seems like this topic has become a nest for antisemites to spread their vile propaganda.
We need to put an end to that.

Reminder to all antisemites : the whole world will fall after Israel starts falling, the IDF is one of the strongest armies of the world, you stand no chance  Wink

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:47:30 PM

new PM:

Ca sert à rien de poster publiquement mes messages, tu esperes quoi concretement?
Ce ne sont pas des menaces mais une action concrete envers des propos punis par la loi.
J'ai deja bosse il y a un temps a la SPCJ pour defendre les juifs des antisemites, je peux te garantir qu'on va se pencher sur ton cas.
Tor, VPN, site etranger, ca sert a rien, on finira par te trouver, c'est une question de temps simplement.
J'ai deja eu affaire a un malin sur IRC (chat mtgox), il se croyait a l'abri avec son VPN et se lachait sur les juifs, resultat des courses on l'a chope et il a du rendre compte de ses actes au TI.
T'as pas beaucoup de chance d'etre tombe sur quelqu'un du meme pays que toi, autant les etrangers je passe car difficile de poursuivre, long, couteux et souvent mene a rien mais ceux qui resident en France ont beaucoup de soucis a se faire.
Regarde ton idole Dieudonne comment on l'a ecrase (et ce n'est que le debut)

Israel vaincra

meaning:

"It's useless to publicly post my messages, what do you expect?
These aren't threats but a concrete action against words legally condemned.
I have already worked at the SPCJ to defend jews from antisemites, i can guaranty that we are going to investigate you.
Tor, VPN, foreign websites, its useless, we will find you, its just a matter of time.
I have already deal with a "smartass" on IRC (chat mtGOX), he though he was safe behind his VPN and criticized jews, we got him and he had to deal with his acts in court.
You are quite not lucky to be from the same country as I am, prosecuting foreigners is difficult, long and expensive, if not useless, but those who reside in france are going to have a lot of trouble.
Look at your Idole Dieudonne how we crushed him (and thats just the beginning)

Isreal will win."

Cheesy
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:01:54 PM

renf, Americans do not support ignorance, they have just been fed crap by the TV. You know who runs Hollywodd so don't go there. 

Anyway, I am no hater of Judaists, and I don't hate Arabs or semetic people like the Copts, the first Christians who also were semetic though that's not important to understand why Jesus kicked ass, his being semetic meant nothing, his actions against money-fleecing douchebags and gangs and Rome, all display a true heroic spirit --one which Israel can never conjure.

Face it bro: Israel hasn't the heart to create a messiah.  He would just be another Bar Kochba dickbag failure, leading all his people to a bloodbath --a holocaust if you will.  Study Rabbi Meir and Judah Ha-Nasi who was connected to the silk trades of Babylon.  Why did Meir and Co. survive the masada events?  They escaped to Jerusalem because they cut a deal.  Similar to WW2 where the same thing happened, if you can see what truth is revealing to you.  Do you know anything of Encyclopedia Judaica?  Because all my facts are from that volume of books, typically available at better libraries.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:11:53 PM

Its all about turning the other cheek.
Make Love, not War.
Peace.

Cool
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Its all about turning the other cheek.
Make Love, not War.
Peace.

Cool

Well, all that AND fighting the debt priests.

Debt is the hallmark of the slave trade.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
justmyname

Activity: 389

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:10:34 AM

I think he's Jewish because he reminds me of Augustus Gloop in the Willy Wonka movie.  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSORiSaRW8
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:14:50 AM

I think he's Jewish because he reminds me of Augustus Gloop in the Willy Wonka movie.  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSORiSaRW8

That stereotypes chocolate lovers.  Anyway Gloop is clearly a belgian surname.  [joking]

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:50:43 AM

I'm part jewish, and i am honestly embarrassed by the people who cry anti-semitism constantly.

Funny how you say "inb4" because you're proving yourself that you consider you could be a self hating Jew and so are you it seems.
Really I will never understand people like you, goyim antisemites sure are insane and mentally ill but what are Jewish antisemites? It is beyond mental illness I think, the existence of people like you is aberrant and you must really feel bad to hate yourself, your own family, your own community and what you are.

No, I said inb4 because I knew you'd accuse me of it.

If a Jew kicks a dog, and I say "Don't kick that dog you asshole" you would call me an antisemite for criticizing that jew. You do not believe it's possible to criticize a jew without being an anti semite. You are fuckin retarded.

I used this example since yesterday this really happened (not with a jew, but with an Indian boy) I yelled at him for kicking a dog on the beach, luckily no one accused me of being a racist over it, since most people are not fuckin retards like yourself.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
renfr

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:48:55 AM

No, I said inb4 because I knew you'd accuse me of it.

If a Jew kicks a dog, and I say "Don't kick that dog you asshole" you would call me an antisemite for criticizing that jew. You do not believe it's possible to criticize a jew without being an anti semite. You are fuckin retarded.

I used this example since yesterday this really happened (not with a jew, but with an Indian boy) I yelled at him for kicking a dog on the beach, luckily no one accused me of being a racist over it, since most people are not fuckin retards like yourself.
I do not believe? Where did you get that?
I never said that criticizing Mark Karpeles is being an antisemite however saying he did these actions because he's a Jew is antisemitic behaviour.

Everyone there would be offended if someone was to say that if a blackman robbed is because he's black however no one except me and a few others seem to be shocked when it concerns a Jew.
This, is what I call double sandards and it confirms the growing trend of antisemitism over false rumors and lies being spread.

If you're a Jew then wake up, you seem to ignore the warnings that were issued to you and you will end up regretting it.

MrPiggles

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:07:10 AM

I said not every criticism of a jew is anti semitism and you called me a self hating jew.

you are a retard

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:13:50 AM

renfr is not even on bitcointalk to fucking talk about bitcoin. He just spills his filthy hate all over the place accusing everybody of being antissemite. just go have a look at his post history and you'll clearly understand he's a fanatic. This is the XXIst century and not some dark age where everybody is conspiring against jews or whatever other group of people. just GTFO.

please mods do something here.
MrPiggles

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:22:00 AM

renfr is not even on bitcointalk to fucking talk about bitcoin. He just spills his filthy hate all over the place accusing everybody of being antissemite. just go have a look at his post history and you'll clearly understand he's a fanatic. This is the XXIst century and not some dark age where everybody is conspiring against jews or whatever other group of people. just GTFO.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
renfr

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:51:38 AM

And now you're going to tell me that you're not a self hating Jew?

This is why I pointed out at your "inb4" speech, because usually when people say that it's that what follows has some sort of truth attached to it.

Listen, I did not create this topic.
I am all for discussing about bitcoin because that's what this freaking forum is about.
The problem here is antisemites like you who create irrelevant topics in a bitcoin forum with the sole purpose of causing a flamewar and attack Jews.

Apparently this topic doesn't seem to annoy you, however when Jews start denoucing this topic you immediatly call for a witchhunt and turn the situation around, trying to turn the real attackers into innocent victims.

If there weren't deluded antisemites like you there would be no such thread and we would all be discussing about bitcoin.

Ever saw a zionist creating a topic on service discussion to defend Israel and Jews? No.
Ever saw antisemites creating topics warning us of evil Jews and their zionist domination plan? YES, plenty of times.

These are facts, whatever else you could say is just blatant rubbish.

MrPiggles

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:30:07 PM

And now you're going to tell me that you're not a self hating Jew?

This is why I pointed out at your "inb4" speech, because usually when people say that it's that what follows has some sort of truth attached to it.

Listen, I did not create this topic.
I am all for discussing about bitcoin because that's what this freaking forum is about.
The problem here is antisemites like you who create irrelevant topics in a bitcoin forum with the sole purpose of causing a flamewar and attack Jews.

Apparently this topic doesn't seem to annoy you, however when Jews start denoucing this topic you immediatly call for a witchhunt and turn the situation around, trying to turn the real attackers into innocent victims.

If there weren't deluded antisemites like you there would be no such thread and we would all be discussing about bitcoin.

Ever saw a zionist creating a topic on service discussion to defend Israel and Jews? No.
Ever saw antisemites creating topics warning us of evil Jews and their zionist domination plan? YES, plenty of times.

These are facts, whatever else you could say is just blatant rubbish.

lawl you took that pic seriously!?

hahahahaa

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
MrPiggles

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:32:34 PM

People who see racism/anti semitism everywhere, whether it is there or not are not helping their own cause.

You're like a jewish al sharpton.

Call everyone racist enough and everyone just gets sick of you and then you're ignored.

I'm gonna put you on ignore for being a stupid racist troll

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
renfr

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:11:58 PM

People who see racism/anti semitism everywhere, whether it is there or not are not helping their own cause.

You're like a jewish al sharpton.

Call everyone racist enough and everyone just gets sick of you and then you're ignored.

I'm gonna put you on ignore for being a stupid racist troll

Don't play dumb.
The muslim jihadi warrior who wrote this sign "death to all juice" is real and he meant those words.
Sure he made a mistake when writing this but what he meant remains.
Or else let us all write antisemitic signs with a bad grammar and laugh about it, why not?

First I'm the attacker and now I'm a racist troll? Care to quote where the racism and where the trolling are?

The only troll in there is you who claims to be from jewish descent while at the same time spitting on your own community, either you're a self hating Jew or either you're a fake.

Is that you Daniel Burros?

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:14:16 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 04:31:40 PM by hdbuck

please someone ban this hating dumbass fuck who's clearly on a divine mission to clear the Earth from ill-minded antisemites.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BELLIGERANT CAUSE/PROPAGANDA.
*ignore

edit: renfr i dont like you, and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with you being jewish (i have a lot of jewish friends - hell, i even have dated a jewish girl Smiley oh and i want to visit Isreal to see this Mystic place we've been talking about for the last 2000 years and check how things are going on there too).
And I dont like Mark either, his writings just showed how pathetic he is (just like our fellow renfr here: all about little vendettas and no peaceful way of thinking), and that it should be seen no mercy for his misbehavior regarding Gox's heist since he clearly just owned you, big time - oh wow, could you believe it? MK even had the balls to accept fiat deposits knowing that there was nothing coming out of his shitty platform anymore.. ^^

btw I never employed the terms "hunt down", "prosecute", "insane" nor did i ever threatened or insulted anyone.

Moving on.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: