Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mark Karpeles Jewish? [serious]  (Read 21259 times)
theshazbot (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:48:52 PM

People have been posting on reddit and IRC that his last name Karpeles is a common French Jewish name. Is that true? If he were raised Jewish, you'd think he'd have better morals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:54:02 PM

Karpeles is an old name in the district. There was a rabbi karpeles once.

I have Jewish ancestry too, most Europeans have if you look hard enough!!

So what???
renfr

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

Yes he's jewish, he speaks some hebrew too according to his blog.

So what? Who actually cares about that?

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
itsunderstood

Activity: 364

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:37:00 PM

Jewish isn't the right term, its kinda of a non word.

Talmud is what encourages adherents to fuck the others over.  Profit and worship of debt, is what that collection is about.

Judaism is torah (Moses) v. talmud (the priests)

So in terms of screwing the world over, the talmud is the best text for that.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:40:46 PM

It's just interesting to see people whether they are Jewish or Christian, and then do things that exactly against the moral principles/teachings they grew up with.
1. We still don't know about the real outcome of this situation
2. Being religious doesn't make you immune to making mistakes
3. He's very likely not pious to his religion like many jews and christians in the West, add the fact that he's a geek developer (tech savy people are not known for being especially very religious)

So honestly I don't see why you're coming up with that fact, you're mind is twisted

Last I heard, a certain Mr. Madoff was also Jewish...

No implications, just stating the facts.
Antisemitic bullshit, STFU

Talmud is what encourages adherents to fuck the others over.  Profit and worship of debt, is what that collection is about.

F*ck off antisemitic scumbag filth
Post reported to mods

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:47:24 PM

I don't know what 'antisemetic' means, I love Arabs and Egyptians, all semites.  Huh

Talmud however, is a global system of wealth and money worship.

If you don't know history, then stay silent.  There are huge differences between Moses and talmud.  Moses was not a talmudist, he tried to fork that blockchain AWAY from the evil priests at Peor.  Know your history or be silent.

edit

Anyway, cryptoreligion means that people lie about what faith they show on the outside.  Also, if you want to research crypto in terms of religion, research Jacob Frank, Sabbati Zevi, and their ilk.  These are the ones who shape today's political world.

But then, this forum is meant to be shallow, no depth, just coins.  But, what forces follow coins?

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:49:14 PM

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:55:53 PM

It's just interesting to see people whether they are Jewish or Christian, and then do things that exactly against the moral principles/teachings they grew up with.
3. He's very likely not pious to his religion like many jews and christians in the West, add the fact that he's a geek developer (tech savy people are not known for being especially very religious)

So honestly I don't see why you're coming up with that fact, you're mind is twisted

Post reported to mods

Once again, another troll who knows nothing and just has the runs of his mouth.

The post you called anti-Semitic was not anti-Semitic.

He was saying that the Talmud says its ok to take money from nonjews, in fact its a bracha.

So lay off the term Jewish because the laws of Talmud are not the same as being Jewish or following Judaism  

At least that's how I understood it.
theshazbot (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:00:04 PM

I don't think Karpeles is Semitic. I think he is European Caucasian. Semites are Arabs, and Mark doesn't have a beard or brown skin.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:02:15 PM

[...]

He was saying that the Talmud says its ok to take money from nonjews, in fact its a bracha.

So lay off the term Jewish because the laws of Talmud are not the same as being Jewish or following Judaism  

True, its just that inter-tribe warfare inside Judaism is tough.

It is normal to ask if Mark K. is raised by talmudists, that's a very normal question.  Everyone knows talmud is actually not the word of Moses.  I am happy to refer to Encyclopedia Judaica because I have done the research.

But in the end OP, your thread here makes little difference, because most hardcore religionists these days, live opposite lives to their faith in secret.  Mormon Jack drink when nobody's lookin, Catholic Joe sins and confesses just like Pius 12 and his Jesuit confessor ran WW2 (Himmler was a Jesuit priest).

So OP, probably your question is moot: This world is run by criminals who are pros at having a fake appearance.

renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:02:37 PM

Post reported to mods

Once again, another troll who knows nothing and just has the runs of his mouth.

The post you called anti-Semitic was not anti-Semitic.

Talmud is part of Halakha (Jewish law), not sure why you're trying to uproot it.
His post was antisemitic, because he's spewing out antisemitic lies that are commonly found on antisemitic propaganda websites, the so-called translations of the Talmud that are found out there on some websites are plain BS.

I don't know what 'antisemetic' means, I love Arabs and Egyptians, all semites.  Huh

Talmud however, is a global system of wealth and money worship.

If you don't know history, then stay silent.  There are huge differences between Moses and talmud.  Moses was not a talmudist, he tried to fork that blockchain AWAY from the evil priests at Peor.  Know your history or be silent.

edit

Anyway, cryptoreligion means that people lie about what faith they show on the outside.  Also, if you want to research crypto in terms of religion, research Jacob Frank, Sabbati Zevi, and their ilk.  These are the ones who shape today's political world.

But then, this forum is meant to be shallow, no depth, just coins.  But, what forces follow coins?
Talmudic law and rabbinic laws are part of Judaism, you can't uproot them, and stop believing what antisemitic websites say about Judaism.
All of that is plain BS.

I'm quite surprised to read such bullshit on a bitcoin forum, keep your stupid propaganda off this website.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:05:35 PM

^^^ one thing too is that the NWO religion is actually modeled after Islam.  This is from Leo Zagami who I do think still has some cred.

So, the merging of talmud with Islam, will happen, according to the NWO plan.  It's obvious when you know history of religion.

It's okay tho, even on such a "high tech" forum as this, truth can be discussed.  There has to be a "truth subforum" on this domain eh?  Or does religion have no place in crime drugs and moneythefts?

renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:08:21 PM

Seriously who the fuck cares, if Mark is proven to be a thief and a criminal then who the fuck actually cares about his religion, only a bumbling idiot who spends too much time on the web would believe such BS.

Stop propaging these lies, overall on a fucking bitcoin forum, this isn't David Icke's, ATS or Godlikeproductions forums.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:09:33 PM

Seriously who the fuck cares, if Mark is proven to be a thief and a criminal then who the fuck actually cares about his religion, only a bumbling idiot who spends too much time on the web would believe such BS.

Stop propaging these lies, overall on a fucking bitcoin forum, this isn't David Icke's, ATS or Godlikeproductions. forums.

I am well known on two of those, but D. Icke doesn't interest me.

You think coins and their history, are not part of conspiracy?  Didn't you know Rothschild got his start collecting coins?  LOL

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:14:43 PM

Let's see if this forum can handle a true conspiracy thread or not.

Let's widen this peanut.  Not just to pick on Moses/talmud and Islam, but also Rome.

If Knights of Malta went against the Muslim Brohood, whom would be more covert?

If Mormon Mafia went against Russian Orthodox Church, whom would be more clever in hiding their prelude?

I am not an enemy of God or religion, but, I think OPs question is broader than framed here in this thread.  Abraham has three branches to his faith: Moses>Jesus>Mohammed, a progression through three supposed leaders.  They intend the final one (Mohammed) to be the last of the three, they will destroy all three in terms of their plan.  This is all right out in the open, no secrets.

I will truly enjoy this thread if it survives, but no, "Jew-baiting" is not a good hobby.  Better to bait all idiot religionists who don't know history.  I am not discriminating, I like to expose all lies.  Haha.

renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:16:14 PM

Stop propaging these lies, overall on a fucking bitcoin forum, this isn't David Icke's, ATS or Godlikeproductions. forums.

I am well known on two of those, but D. Icke doesn't interest me.

You think coins and their history, are not part of conspiracy?  Didn't you know Rothschild got his start collecting coins?  LOL
So what? You know, if Jews were successful with trade and banking it's because both Christians and Muslims let the Jews took the opportunity, interest was against christianity until the Rerum Novarum and Islam stills forbids interests.
So if there's someone to blame then it's both Christians and Muslims, not the Jews.

So what, if there are many Jews in this sector? One jew made a ponzi scheme, out of what? 13 million jews?

Keep the BS off this forum and go back on ATS and Godlikeproductions if you have accounts there then.

Next step : Satoshi Nakamoto is Jewish? Bitcoin is a Jewish ponzi scheme? Just STFU.

renfr

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:23:52 PM

Let's see if this forum can handle a true conspiracy thread or not.

Let's widen this peanut.  Not just to pick on Moses/talmud and Islam, but also Rome.

If Knights of Malta went against the Muslim Brohood, whom would be more covert?

If Mormon Mafia went against Russian Orthodox Church, whom would be more clever in hiding their prelude?

I am not an enemy of God or religion, but, I think OPs question is broader than framed here in this thread.  Abraham has three branches to his faith: Moses>Jesus>Mohammed, a progression through three supposed leaders.  They intend the final one (Mohammed) to be the last of the three, they will destroy all three in terms of their plan.  This is all right out in the open, no secrets.

I will truly enjoy this thread if it survives, but no, "Jew-baiting" is not a good hobby.  Better to bait all idiot religionists who don't know history.  I am not discriminating, I like to expose all lies.  Haha.
Of course, the Jews were behind that? Muslim invasion of Spain was a Jewish scheme right? So was the Ottoman empire invasion?
Go read the real history and not stupid BS that you could have ever read on conspiracy forums.

And stop going in the hiding by saying "their", just say what you really want to say. Be honest with yourself.
This thread is derailing sharp, it should be closed before more BS starts flowing in.

Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:30:51 PM

So if there's someone to blame then it's both Christians and Muslims, not the Jews.

It's all the same bullshit. Organized violence/crime.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:33:35 PM

[...]

And stop going in the hiding by saying "their", just say what you really want to say. Be honest with yourself.
This thread is derailing sharp, it should be closed before more BS starts flowing in.

You are the one whose mission it is to end threads along certain lines.

Type some more, you will get your wish.  Your posts above were priceless in those terms.

V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:36:24 PM

Wow I was thinking this thread was going to be 100% racist bullsht but some of it was actualy interesting . Damit now I have to go away and find some sources and learn a bit. Thanks I guess.

Still its is a really touchy subject and maybe better off in P&S sub forum who knows. Shame the OP started the thread in such a base way when some of the later content is an interesting thought provoking read.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: