Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
heajin5921

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

Okay I left the miner on along with the wallet for an hour or so and it's still claiming I've found blocks constantly, but there's absolutely nothing coming into the wallet, I think I've definitely found a bug because I tried other coins and it works normally, can anyone else who's solo mining confirm it for a bit?

I have not found such a situation
Is it right? What mistakes in it
You need to check Is it right?

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BFLFB8V7h3yhDs5irELoFo4tDB7ZC3MrQN>
heajin5921

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:46:38 PM

It is undervalued, but these rapid increases will only get us multipools and dumps... Or at least I fear so...

Edit: Of course, buy it if you think that it's worth it, but you shouldn't single-handedly artificially increase the price for no reason.

Hey bud,

I don't think anyone is "pumping" the price. Surely not one person single-handedly is doing this. There has been over 29 BTC volume over the last two days on Poloniex and Allcoin. I think people are starting to realize that this coin is going places. They know the voting has opened and a winner will soon be picked. Press is sure to be all over this as well. Its normal that the price is rising. I expect to see it rise for the foreseeable future and settle somewhere between 900-1300 Satoshi.

Believe his rise will be as you wish
You and I have the same look
Come on

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BFLFB8V7h3yhDs5irELoFo4tDB7ZC3MrQN>
SnoopCn

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:06:39 PM

Started a poll for the algo question!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=534392.0

Please vote and make everyone else vote to!!!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:21:57 PM

I disagree.  You are assuming EMC2 nethash to stay static at 1 - 1.5 GH.  We all know EMC2 nethash will scale with the amount of asic coming out.  If it's profitable, people will mine it with their asic and this will further secure the chain.

I'll buy the EMC2 off you if you still selling.   Grin

-tb-

I'm not assuming its static,I assuming we need more time to grow the hashrate.

People just see quick profit,they come,mine some coin,and dump this.

Q2 for the first asic ship is like NOW, and with the future grow of currency next month, more people gonna buy asic with they're profit. How many coin die with the first asic come at bitcoin era ? Many ! Just the asic made me fear. Till the first day I mine Einsteinium and I don't want to see it die cause asic dumper.

Look the guys with 750 000 Einsteinium, Its like they have asic  Undecided

And Btw, Its better to see 100 miner with 1 mh for community and market than only one with his 100 MH power.

Number are the power

The guy with 750k had previously stated he bought them on an exchange and had not mined them. I have 10MH a asic and nowhere near that number of coins from mining, only scrypt asic currently available is the Gridseed need 30 of them to reach 10.5MH. This coin has a great purpose and not like the rest where it is only self-interest motivated.  I am in it for the long haul and do not plan on selling off coins however I feel the majority of people out there just think differently about that.

Scrypt Asics will likely be an issue in the future but with what is currently available at 360KH each, not so much.
I worry more about multiple multi-pools picking this up which seems to have more of an immediate impact for harm.

emc2 feels like what gridcoin should have been. I like how they are trying to get things back to science as well with boinc but it is just a poor implementation where it is done the right way here. The bottom line is that as soon as multi-pools are involved the algo should be changed to X11 asap because it will only harm it in the long run. I want to see em2 succeed and help many more science related projects to come regardless of the hardware I have.
derbrause

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:25:33 PM

Allright! Super!

Come one guys - vote the hell out of it ! :-)

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:28:02 PM

price is down Sad , 0.00000320 and , big sell wall at 0.00000380 with 300K
spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:31:04 PM

X11 here we come

einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:35:46 PM

Dont worry about that, We need people who were mining with no interest in our coin to empty their hands. Once they sell all their coins into strong hands I assume we wont be seeing this much more.

Keep in mind, this is not a pump and dump coin. It will take a moment to get a nice real world value but it will get there!

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
einsteinium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:41:18 PM

Guys, do you think the value of the coin would rise if we changed to a new algo, just wondering out loud here.

leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:42:02 PM

Dont worry about that, We need people who were mining with no interest in our coin to empty their hands. Once they sell all their coins into strong hands I assume we wont be seeing this much more.

Keep in mind, this is not a pump and dump coin. It will take a moment to get a nice real world value but it will get there!

i am holding my emc2 lot, but i am worrying, cause i have 500K, i think i will sell 200K of this. Sad
spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

Guys, do you think the value of the coin would rise if we changed to a new algo, just wondering out loud here.
I posted this on the poll page but I'll copy it here :
Just to put this in perspective, Hirocoin was the second coin with the X11 algo and it has increased over 1000% in the last several days alone. Of course this is different coin different situation yadayadayada but I feel It'd be great to get in early before all the X11 clones start popping up.

einsteinium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:44:59 PM

i am holding my emc2 lot, but i am worrying, cause i have 500K, i think i will sell 200K of this. Sad

Dont stress, I personally hold way more then you and I'm not selling even one coin!

BobSurplus.

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:56:18 PM

Yes!but not immediatly, Soon a mass of miner leave scrypt for x11/Jane scrypt, look at blackcoin,vertcoin many miner switch for this:)
derbrause

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:57:12 PM

What's going on with our beloved coin?

I'm missing the marketing power, which is surely available...
Twitter account and reddit wasn't updated regarding the end of the project-voting, forum activity is way less then at / after launch, no feedback to any of my thoughts / questions from the Einsteinium team etc. etc. ... have you depleted your initial motivation?  Sad

Stagnation will let a coin slowly die, in this fast crypto-world. Low coin-price results in less miners results in less funding capital results in a coin which isn't attractive anymore (what nobody wants).

If there are no news it's ok and absolutely normal because it's not possible to have plenty of them every day. But now the very first voting was done... a really big milestone for EMC2 and I didn't find any news about it at the internet.

Im sorry that you feel unheard bitminton so i would like to take the chance to answer aaaaaaaaall the questions you stated on the last 30 pages. I read them all and was thinking of it but i wasnt really able to answer them as a lot changed from hour to hour. Everytime i started to answer your questions something changed so i deleted my written text :-).

Guys we are currently in a lot of brainstorming internally.. we shipped through the sea of the first epoch voting and reached the harbour without dismasting and this is truly awesome! Now is the time to rethink how the epoch went and do a little drilldown in "lesson learned". Especially the Feedback out of the forum needs to be screened.

Currently we are workin on so many projects that the marketing somehow lacked a bit - I totally agree here.
In the future i will promise to give you steady updates about the projects we are working on

So here it comes:

- Our Webdeveloper had worked something like 100 hrs in total to support the Website and the voting and make it secure and easy. As you might have seen the appearance of our website has changed slightly in the frontend but in the backend almost everything changed! That was a lot of work and a lot of manpower was involved here
- The reddit website ( reddit.com/r/einsteinium ) was redesigned (in a closed subreddit) to fit the current website - We had a little moderator-status-problem which is solved right now so that we are looking forward to implement the new layout and some more features within the reddit
- Our twitter account was somehow locked as we had no access to it - Things are going to be sorten out and we will soon start to tchilp again (Guess i will have to do this .. yeeeah Cheesy )
- Have you seen the explosive amount of Facebook user? https://www.facebook.com/groups/einsteiniumgroup/ - 206 user within 2 days - Tipping-App and a new Android App. WOW!
- Monitoring Poloniex makes me a bit sad as it seems like people are dumping it like hell - but to be honest... i guess the weak hands are giving their emc2s to the strong hands. I guess i like that :-)
- We are always between Nr. 1 and Nr. 6 @ coinwarz which is a good sign to raise awareness
- We were working on the multilanguage site which is now locked to the region-code. So if a guy or a gal out of RU is surfing @ einsteinium.org he or she will see the site in RU. That took a lot of time
- We are working on implementing the Thai and Chinese Translations and starting to promote the coin on the Asian market...

Beside of all the above: If i read through every other coin-thread .. i have the feeling that this is the one with the most active team members of the coin answering and mentioning stuff :-).... dont you think that im right here?

Last but not least;

we are going to test the fork logic to x11 tonight on testnet. (shhht!)
( we dont want you guys to loose already mined coins because of this.. so this will take a bit of time)

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
bitminton

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

Thanks for the detailed update derbrause, this is what I've missed over the last days! Good to read that there is a lot of activity running in the background.

Do you also have any plans to promote EMC2 outside the 'crypto-world' (science pages etc.)?
BotwinBG

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

here is link:
https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/product/excalibur-5-asic-scrypt-miner-250-mhs/

It seems they're based in The Netherlands. I'll go down there and trash the place, buy us some time  Smiley.

...The rest of the ASICs are a myth till they are shipped...

Sure, but you're gonna be a little late when it turns out to be real. Haha, love this guy, he cracks me up. Just keep denying... keep it up.

ASICs will come sure. Time will tell of course, right now I see them as a salvation and not a curse. I co-own a 50Mhs GPU farm, but I would rather see the network being secured by low wattage per hash, low maintenance devices that will keep the network alive year after year. Of course the lone miner with a 280x might disagree.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
koby

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:47:59 PM

I buy 200 K for 0,002 Bt
SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

Yes!but not immediatly, Soon a mass of miner leave scrypt for x11/Jane scrypt, look at blackcoin,vertcoin many miner switch for this:)

Blackcoin is normal scrypt Smiley

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:58:13 PM

I buy 200 K for 0,002 Bt

ahh you are willing to pay less than a little? Smiley
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:22:11 PM

What's going on with our beloved coin?

I'm missing the marketing power, which is surely available...
Twitter account and reddit wasn't updated regarding the end of the project-voting, forum activity is way less then at / after launch, no feedback to any of my thoughts / questions from the Einsteinium team etc. etc. ... have you depleted your initial motivation?  Sad

Stagnation will let a coin slowly die, in this fast crypto-world. Low coin-price results in less miners results in less funding capital results in a coin which isn't attractive anymore (what nobody wants).

If there are no news it's ok and absolutely normal because it's not possible to have plenty of them every day. But now the very first voting was done... a really big milestone for EMC2 and I didn't find any news about it at the internet.

Im sorry that you feel unheard bitminton so i would like to take the chance to answer aaaaaaaaall the questions you stated on the last 30 pages. I read them all and was thinking of it but i wasnt really able to answer them as a lot changed from hour to hour. Everytime i started to answer your questions something changed so i deleted my written text :-).

Guys we are currently in a lot of brainstorming internally.. we shipped through the sea of the first epoch voting and reached the harbour without dismasting and this is truly awesome! Now is the time to rethink how the epoch went and do a little drilldown in "lesson learned". Especially the Feedback out of the forum needs to be screened.

Currently we are workin on so many projects that the marketing somehow lacked a bit - I totally agree here.
In the future i will promise to give you steady updates about the projects we are working on

So here it comes:

- Our Webdeveloper had worked something like 100 hrs in total to support the Website and the voting and make it secure and easy. As you might have seen the appearance of our website has changed slightly in the frontend but in the backend almost everything changed! That was a lot of work and a lot of manpower was involved here
- The reddit website ( reddit.com/r/einsteinium ) was redesigned (in a closed subreddit) to fit the current website - We had a little moderator-status-problem which is solved right now so that we are looking forward to implement the new layout and some more features within the reddit
- Our twitter account was somehow locked as we had no access to it - Things are going to be sorten out and we will soon start to tchilp again (Guess i will have to do this .. yeeeah Cheesy )
- Have you seen the explosive amount of Facebook user? https://www.facebook.com/groups/einsteiniumgroup/ - 206 user within 2 days - Tipping-App and a new Android App. WOW!
- Monitoring Poloniex makes me a bit sad as it seems like people are dumping it like hell - but to be honest... i guess the weak hands are giving their emc2s to the strong hands. I guess i like that :-)
- We are always between Nr. 1 and Nr. 6 @ coinwarz which is a good sign to raise awareness
- We were working on the multilanguage site which is now locked to the region-code. So if a guy or a gal out of RU is surfing @ einsteinium.org he or she will see the site in RU. That took a lot of time
- We are working on implementing the Thai and Chinese Translations and starting to promote the coin on the Asian market...

Beside of all the above: If i read through every other coin-thread .. i have the feeling that this is the one with the most active team members of the coin answering and mentioning stuff :-).... dont you think that im right here?

Last but not least;

we are going to test the fork logic to x11 tonight on testnet. (shhht!)
( we dont want you guys to loose already mined coins because of this.. so this will take a bit of time)

Nice, good work.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: