Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

For me as long as many new projects were born everyday the bounty campaigns are present. The success of the project also depends on the bounty campaigns.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

That's true, if that is still continue so bounty will still continue as well, so basically the projects really needs the help of bounty hunters for them to be promoted. Well keep on being positive rather than thinking that Bounty will not longer stay with us.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

It will always exist with Cryptocurrency because that is the way to get ICO and cryptocurrency to reach everyone in the fastest way. I don't think there is any better way to advertise by making bounty
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

It will always exist with Cryptocurrency because that is the way to get ICO and cryptocurrency to reach everyone in the fastest way. I don't think there is any better way to advertise by making bounty
This programs is more supported by what we promote in near future and for what they advertise of there project, as long as crypto exist then bounty programs stay with us because this is the way investors getting knowledgeable by investment through technology site.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Lol sooner there will be a sanction for that bounty programs because more than 90% of them are scammers,so for sure that the forum management will do appropriate movements to control this spreading victim of scams from ico projects
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
Yes, I agree with you that as long as crypto still exist, there will continue to be bounties as more projects will come in and they will need people to help them promote the project for them to be able to achieve their aim but I am sure in future, weak projects will not be able to stand the heat of the crypto market.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

I believe bounty will stay with us for a very long time. Because bounty programs are beneficial to promote cryptocurrency, especially for those new cryptos that will first enter the market. Otherwise, it will be quite difficult for new coin owners to promote their coins. So I hope that there will be many projects waiting for us in the future.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

This question is a puzzle. IMO, bounty program will be here for a while. The reason is based on the seeming growing acceptance of cryptocurrency. As the days go by, new token projects are emerging with one ore more innovations while the existing ones are improving on their systems.

firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

yes I agree with your opinion, bounty campaigns have an important role in the success of a project. with bounty campaigns, projects are promoted in various media. and the role of bounty hunters is needed.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Maybe bounty hunters still exist in the next few years because I think the bounty campaign exists because many new startups are raising funds for their projects in the crypto world, and we are only hopeful that the bounty hunters will still get their jobs in the next few years
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

yes I agree with your opinion, bounty campaigns have an important role in the success of a project. with bounty campaigns, projects are promoted in various media. and the role of bounty hunters is needed.
There's no way to end, bounty programs because it's an opportunities by people who don't afford to invest in ICO's and promising coin, those, participants are the one who spread good thoughts in crypto in where investors bases for, they are the one who made opinions in,order to help people how to gain here in crypto.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

As well as ICO will be satisfied by the bounties work and performance and also that project will be successfull so I'm sure that these will have a long last and to be with us everyday , since this will help the coin to be more popular .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
BlackBoxRecords

Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

No one knows, maybe if it is no longer needed, the bounty program will leave. With the bounty program, there will be many who help to introduce ico and the products offered, if the project does not need product introduction, it will stop its business.

It think it will last as long as many projects need a way of gaining some adepts and it is reasonably cheap to do so by selling tokens instead of paying fiat I guess

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

As well as ICO will be satisfied by the bounties work and performance and also that project will be successfull so I'm sure that these will have a long last and to be with us everyday , since this will help the coin to be more popular .
As long as there are new projects and new coins being introduce there will be a bounty campaigns. And also as long as many bounty hunters looking and supporting bounty campaigns am sure it will stay.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

I’m very pleased with all the bounty programs and will participate in them until they are held! For me, this is an excellent opportunity to earn money without leaving home. If someone needs my work, I’ll be happy to do this work.
ejhayehm

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

I think bounties will come to the end in the next few years. But now it's still worth to do and we can get a good income from it. So don't worry about its future, just find a good bounty and earn money now  Grin Grin
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Bounty programs will always exist until bounty hunters looking for bounty campaigns to introduce with, because this the very best way to promote such program. But only because there so many coins out there some are paid low.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

I think it's still a long time and will continue with us, because the bounty program really helps the success of the ICO or the sale of their tokens. The more participants or communities the ICO will be more successful in its sales, this is my thinking.
santosummer

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Yes, I assume the bounty will be attached and depends on the existence of the ICO. However, it is difficult to know the growth or decline of the ICO. Because it depends on the situation of the market and the trend of the investor and the popularity in the user.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

I have asked this same question severally and i keep getting same answer.
Bounties will remain as far as there are ico projects.

Just as you cannot take away, ad placement from brands so also ico projects to bounties.
You cant seperate them.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: