Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:09:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
redwidow

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

program bounty? ... where can I join? ... does joining the bounty get satisfactory results?
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

if you look at the development of the current project, most will need a bounty hunter to promote their projects related to the ICO program, this will not interfere with the project because the allocation of funds for the bounty is not too much, I think the bounty will always be there in the future

Definitely, the bounty campaign will run for long period of time here in the forum. As what I read here that there are a lot speculations that the bounty will omit but due to the demand and by the support of many here it will never be happen. Thus, bounty campaign is very important to promote and endorse the different ICO here in the world of crypto currency.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
that is accurately right, as long as there are cryptocurrency to be created and an ico to be launched, bounty programs will continue to run and gather more bounty hunters to become part of their community and support their project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

that is accurately right, as long as there are cryptocurrency to be created and an ico to be launched, bounty programs will continue to run and gather more bounty hunters to become part of their community and support their project.

What if the promoters find a better way to advertise their projects? Social media bounty is not in a good condition right now and the proportion allotted to signature bounty is also going down. I won't be surprised if something else replaces bounties in the future.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

If for a period of time of course we no one knows. But I am sure, the campaign will still be bounty. And I think still can survive for a long time. just trust, and continue to do as long as there is still a chance.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

These are so useful projects for promotion that I think they will stay here for a long. Other members agree here with me I hope, I like these deals so much.
Nshan0102

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

While Bounty brings creators to ICO, good results in popularizing their token, of course they will exist. The problem is that every month more and more people take part in them and all receive less rewards than before.
I think it is not a big problem, the biggest one is that there are more and more scammers and account sellers, for example me or other hunter is doing posts ( valuable and instructive ) but will never get merits to grow up but someone is buying them... This is a problem that someone is working hard to get paid but other one is spamming and get also the same reward! But bounty will stay till companies will find other way to develop their projects
ipsec2

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

I am inclined to believe that in the next 2 years, people will find a replacement for this generosity, due to its inefficiency and weak regulation.
Account ipsec was stolen at 04.08.2018 .First scam post 30.08.2018
Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

Bounty will always stays, in as much as possible there is exist in Blockchain, only of and only the bounty campaign are scams and hunter has realize
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

Bounty programs will stay as long as there are new ICO launch in the community.
As bounty is the main advertiser of any ICO for the world.
Bounty also serve ICO for marketing and popularity of the project.
there will be bounties as long as the world is not conquered with cryptos.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

It's quite impossible to give an exact date on futuristic events such as bounty programs relevance to the cryptocurrency space. I personally believe that bounty campaign is an important aspect of cryptocurrency publicity and would be relevant in the foreseeable future but on the other hand its possible for bounty to become redundant and replaced with a more technological advanced scheme that will be less expensive to the developers. The Cryptocurrency industry is obviously technological savvy and the obsolescence of a practice is eminent.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Bounty compaign will be as long as there will be an ICO's, at least.
Perhaps this advertising company will be used when launching other products. I think she is very effective. Information spreads directly to the target audience.
Better, cheaper and more effective than anything.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.

I agree with you - bounty hunters need stronger management. The funny thing is that you are wearing a sig))) So it doesn't feel like you are unhappy with bounties present on the forum)))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Bounty compaign will be as long as there will be an ICO's, at least.
Perhaps this advertising company will be used when launching other products. I think she is very effective. Information spreads directly to the target audience.
Better, cheaper and more effective than anything.
So far, the Bounty of the company is associated only with ico companies, but what will happen in the future is impossible to predict. I think this direction of advertising will be in demand anyway.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Bounty programs would always be with us as far as existing and new coins are all looking or promotional services and looking for ways to improve and get massive promotion.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:58:10 AM

while crypto is still there, and the new altcoin will still appear, the bounty program will continue to exist. because the main purpose of the bounty is to help launch these new coins in the market to attract many investors.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Till the time ico projects going on bounty will be there as these campaign are to promote the new ico projects.
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

Bounty will forever be a life sign contract with cryptocurrency only if crypto die and I don't see that happening cause it's here to stay the future exchange for the world. Back to bounty campaigns the newly altcoins have no choice than doing bounty campaigns that's the only way their project can be known by people and attract new and more investors.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

I think that as long as this forum is still running and has potential, the ico project will continue to run. Various kinds of ICO and various kinds of products will be introduced through this forum to get new ideas and support from many communities so that the goals of ICO or the project can be realized.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

As ICO projects are bringing in a great deal of cash for the investors, the day bonuses are good for bounty hunters. ICO projects implement a bonus program that saves on advertising costs and high efficiency with regular advertising. So I think the bonus program will last until ICO no longer exists
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: