Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
hoangtubia

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE allows you to insure price falls or growth risks for major cryptocurrencies.
The exchange will start operating with 5 cryptocurrencies that have the maximum market. Furthermore, as the demand and turnover increase, we will add other cryptocurrencies. CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE sells both Bitcoin or Ethereum growth and fall insurance. Thus, it hedges its risk. No competition in the market allows maintaining a significant margin on the level of 20%. CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE repackages and sells/buys its own risk as options on its own exchange.

The advantage of the cryptocurrency market unlike the stock or commodity one is that it operates 24 hours a day. And for the whole period of its existence (about 10 years), there has never been any news that would quickly shift the price of Bitcoin or Ethereum by at least 30–50%. In fact, if it goes only about blue chips (coins), the cryptocurrency market is much safer for option sellers than other markets that we got accustomed to.
MariaHoume

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Do you have a softcap and hardcap? For the exchange, this is important. You need some kind of reserve capital to operate with options and to insure deposits.
I think that this information will appear a little later, closer to the beginning of the ICO process. I do not think that for a project of such a high level will be a problem to collect software cap.
silvia76

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

No one will tell you on which exchanges the project's tokens will be placed. There can be many reasons for this.

Well, what could be the reasons? I do not think of one reason. In addition, placing tokens on a good exchange is an advantage over other projects.
I agree, each investor must understand, then on what exchanges he will be able to sell the purchased tokens, if desired.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

this project looks very guarantee and profitable, makes me very interested and wants to join together, hopefully the team can succeed in promoting this project.
We are doin our best now to make everything with quality. Thanks for your support!
waiting for the latest news from you, I will monitor the progress of your project, hopefully it can give you encouraging and successful results, good job.

MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

I have not yet met an optional exchange built on blockchain technology. The CRYPTOCOIN project has all chances to be the first in this area.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

Perhaps for this reason, you should not place the project tokens on any exchanges? Why spend money on it. How do you think?
On many crypto-currency exchanges, the token listing is completely free, so it is not necessary to spend money on it. Cryptocurrency exchanges will help the token gain popularity.
Arching_wild

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

a great project and it has huge potential for development. I believe in this project and trust the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful ICO.
cryptonuim6

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

a great project and it has huge potential for development. I believe in this project and trust the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful ICO.
I want to highlight one fact, the road map of the project is very wise, it looks more than serious and productive.
fenyks (OP)

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

this project looks very guarantee and profitable, makes me very interested and wants to join together, hopefully the team can succeed in promoting this project.
We are doin our best now to make everything with quality. Thanks for your support!
waiting for the latest news from you, I will monitor the progress of your project, hopefully it can give you encouraging and successful results, good job.
The news will be very soon. We are working on them. We are prepairing for ICO and make our team bigger
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

I want to highlight one fact, the road map of the project is very wise, it looks more than serious and productive.

Thanks for your feedback. We are trying to do our best in that. We want everything to be clear to you
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

From the roadmap of the project, I learned that in early 2018, the stock exchange for options trading will be launched. Insurance options will be available only from March 2018. Do you think it would be better to start the exchange simultaneously and the possibility of insurance of options?

And what is the danger of trading options without insurance? To begin with, you can trade options for small amounts and for a short time.

The hedging mechanism is applied in stock markets. This saves from negative consequences. In such a highly volatile market as the crypto-currency market, I would not trade without risk insurance.

So no one and does not make you do it. Trade is voluntary)
Do you trade on ordinary criptocurrency exchange? There are no risks? Do you always earn and lose nothing?

Perhaps for this reason, you should not place the project tokens on any exchanges? Why spend money on it. How do you think?
We are considering various options for placing our token. Now there is a very tight work on the project.

On the one hand, I agree with you that it makes no sense to pay a lot of money for placing a token on popular exchanges. After all, the token will be withdrawn over time.
On the other hand, if a lot of money is collected during the sale, why not do it?

If you collected a lot of money during ICO, it is better to spend them on the options insurance fund.

The insurance fund of options will be filled with insurance premiums. I'd rather spend a surplus on listing on a good stock exchange with the goal of warming up interest in the token.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

The project is of interest to me. There are several questions. Here's one of them.
And how will the insurance of the option on the stock exchange be organized, how will this happen?
We will have two products. One is an option trading, and the second one will be insurance. You can read more in our whitepaper http://ccin.io/doc/Whitepapereng.pdf
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

I think this problem is for most people who are engaged in investing in the crypto currency market. The losses of my portfolio have already amounted to 70%.

At the same time, I do not lose hope for growth and I hope that at least a few projects in which I participated will grow in price. This will help to compensate me for my losses.
Perhaps a new exchange on options trading will help me do this.

I also wanted the crypto market to grow in the near future. I would then be able to participate in this project.
By the way, exchange CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE will be launched in a relatively short time after the end of ICO.
We all waiting for that. We are doing plans now and prepare technical info for website development. We want to make it fast during ICO and after the end.
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

The idea is very interesting and the project can be in demand among investors. Reducing the risks in this volatile market will attract many users.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

The idea is very interesting and the project can be in demand among investors. Reducing the risks in this volatile market will attract many users.
All market should be insured and safe. we want to make Big price changes not a problem for everyone.
naderba666

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

I have seen some posts that suggest  could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this true and if so can you further explain how?
Arching_wild

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Project seems to be very perspective considering the transaction speed that was promised by developers. That will make the platform very attractive among the other project, because it will be practical. Other project lack of this property. Also, the fact, that software development will become cheaper, may attract the software industry whales!
foppertc

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

Risk reduction is the main credo of most investors, because many have lost a lot of money in the last half of the year. Now everyone wants to minimize the risks.
MertinLyter

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Risk reduction is the main credo of most investors, because many have lost a lot of money in the last half of the year. Now everyone wants to minimize the risks.

I would like to see a powerful independent platform of the new generation. I fully support the idea of insurance.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

I have the right to know everything about the development of your project, what updates have been carried out recently, how many investors you have, as well as I would like to see a complete list of partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: