Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:10 AM

I think this problem is for most people who are engaged in investing in the crypto currency market. The losses of my portfolio have already amounted to 70%.

At the same time, I do not lose hope for growth and I hope that at least a few projects in which I participated will grow in price. This will help to compensate me for my losses.
Perhaps a new exchange on options trading will help me do this.

I also wanted the crypto market to grow in the near future. I would then be able to participate in this project.
By the way, exchange CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE will be launched in a relatively short time after the end of ICO.

I hope that you will be able to participate in the ICO of this project.

Entering the exchange of a token a month after the end of ICO is a good speed. It would be interesting on which exchanges the token will be placed.

In the first place, these will be decentralized exchanges such as ForkDelta and EtherDelta, also the Idex. And already further developers will decide.
It is much easier and cheaper to list on decentralized exchanges. Fist of all we will go there.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

I have the right to know everything about the development of your project, what updates have been carried out recently, how many investors you have, as well as I would like to see a complete list of partners.

We are working on some meeting with potential investors now. Some funds are interested in such option exchange
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

I have the right to know everything about the development of your project, what updates have been carried out recently, how many investors you have, as well as I would like to see a complete list of partners.

We are working on some meeting with potential investors now. Some funds are interested in such option exchange
It states that you currently do not have any partner or angel investor, right? Hopefully you can get the cooperation agreement.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

It states that you currently do not have any partner or angel investor, right? Hopefully you can get the cooperation agreement.
Right now we are in early stage. That's why we do not have any angel now.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

No one will tell you on which exchanges the project's tokens will be placed. There can be many reasons for this.

Well, what could be the reasons? I do not think of one reason. In addition, placing tokens on a good exchange is an advantage over other projects.

I told you that there can be many reasons. I will name only a few of the most suitable in my opinion:
1. Placing on good exchanges costs a lot of money. And it makes no sense to pay for placement on the exchange, if the project's tokens will soon be bought up by developers and burned.
2. Before the start of sales, developers can not know how much money they will collect in the course of ICO. On this depends how much money they will spend on the development of the project and on placement on exchanges.
3. Many exchanges prohibit disclosure of information about the listing.

It's great! You have an analytical mind. How did you manage to find so many reasons? I really liked how you answered.

Thank you. There is nothing complicated. It is enough to study the project and its objectives in detail. In addition, there is no sense in deducing tokens on large and expensive exchanges. Developers vseravno going to buy their tokens and burn them.

Perhaps for this reason, you should not place the project tokens on any exchanges? Why spend money on it. How do you think?
First we need an exchange to burn our tokens. It is much easier to list it somewhere, than to use it only in your exchange. For sure we will do the best for our users in this way
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

The project is of interest to me. There are several questions. Here's one of them.
And how will the insurance of the option on the stock exchange be organized, how will this happen?

Insurance will be made by the seller of the option. It is he who risks most of all in case of a strong fall in the price of the crypto currency.
Yes. It will work like that. More you can read in our whitepaper.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Insurance will certainly be in demand. The main thing is that the company was officially registered in the normal jurisdiction, but not on banana islands and certainly not on the territory of Russia.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Insurance will certainly be in demand. The main thing is that the company was officially registered in the normal jurisdiction, but not on banana islands and certainly not on the territory of Russia.
We are working on that to. Because many exchanges do not want to list tokens without oficially registered company.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

The project is of interest to me. There are several questions. Here's one of them.
And how will the insurance of the option on the stock exchange be organized, how will this happen?

Insurance will be made by the seller of the option. It is he who risks most of all in case of a strong fall in the price of the crypto currency.
Yes. It will work like that. More you can read in our whitepaper.

I have already read all the information about your project. I already want to quickly try my hand at option trading. Can you please me with news?
You want to know how options work or something else? You can find many information about that in the internet.
4gu5dr4g0n

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

A warm project with a familiar concept that is as the first exchange option with insurance, of course many projects compete with this kind of concept, so a reliable strategy is needed for the teams to be able to attract a lot of support and be able to realize this project successfully.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

this project comes with an exchange concept that allows insurance against cryptocurrency assets.
Usually projects like this have a lot of interest and a lot of followers, but there have been many projects that previously carried the concept of exchange as well, hopefully this one project has its own advantages, so that it can attract many investors and get its success.
Arching_wild

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

You have a very interesting company and an innovative product. I really hope that you will be able to realize your product that you are working on.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:50:13 AM

You have a very interesting company and an innovative product. I really hope that you will be able to realize your product that you are working on.
This project will definitely be a great success and can give you the best results. because all teams always work seriously in developing the project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
satriatelo

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

This project will definitely be a great success and can give you the best results. because all teams always work seriously in developing the project.
we will wait for this project to succeed, but I am sure this project will be able to attract many interested investors and I am sure that the pre ico can run smoothly until ico is finished.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

A warm project with a familiar concept that is as the first exchange option with insurance, of course many projects compete with this kind of concept, so a reliable strategy is needed for the teams to be able to attract a lot of support and be able to realize this project successfully.
Thanks for your words of support. Nice to hear that. We will try to realize everything.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

In crypto-currencies, there are very big risks. But this is covered by the possibility of a large salary. Perhaps I have never encountered options trading, so I consider this a riskier business.

You see. Risks are great everywhere. That's only when trading options you will have the opportunity to insure these risks.

When you buy a coin, and further it falls heavily in price, you can leave it for long-term storage and not sell.
When you buy the option, and the price changes to the advantageous for the buyer. He will necessarily oblige you to make a no-good deal.
That's the difference in risk.

In the example you give, there is a difference. However, most people as soon as they see a drop in the price of the coins bought by them immediately rush to sell it so that in the future they will not lose even more.

Only very stupid people do this. Crypto-currencies have greater volatility. Today the coin has fallen in price, tomorrow it has grown, you need to have only patience and wait.

Most people think that investing in crypto currency is very easy. Enough to throw money and after a while you will have them several times more.
In fact, you will have several times nervous and worried about how your investments decrease every day.

So the fact of the matter is that on a wave of growth in crypto-currencies came a lot of newcomers who do not know anything about trading and investing. They are very easy to manipulate and force to buy and sell.

You can manipulate everyone. Not necessarily newbies. The true development of events in the market is known only to owners of large sums of money. So do not bother with global problems, better try to earn money over what you have.
I feel that options trading can appeal to so many people and this makes this project so promising for me.
many projects that are like this concept are usually interested, and let's see that everyone involved works well so that in the future this project is also able to achieve success and will be able to compete with other projects. The project will be successful depending on the team that joins it, success for this project.

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Cryptoinsurance is great. I do really believe in this project. It can make insurance simple and clear.
Jonkumis

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Cryptoinsurance is great. I do really believe in this project. It can make insurance simple and clear.
seems like you are interested in this project? Just join in to enliven this project so that more and more people will be promoting this project and more and more investors will know about this project. I hope that everything can run smoothly and successfully. Grin Grin
NDX-AKA

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

After I read the ico of his still open at the beginning of november, still quite passable for long. so all the teams can prepare everything better again. so that will be a lot of investors are joining so its sale can be a great success.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

many have made positive comments on this project and I have come to believe that this project can be successful in the future and hopefully the ICO goes according to plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: