Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

I returned from vacation and decided to immediately take a look at the topic of the project I liked. What news guys? Was there anything interesting in the last month?
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.

I understand the importance of early investment for the project. So why developers are not interested in early investors with bonuses?
Hi. We want to make a clear and easy token sale. We have a short ICO period. It is no needed to make a bonus or something else.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

I returned from vacation and decided to immediately take a look at the topic of the project I liked. What news guys? Was there anything interesting in the last month?
We are moving forward. We have some good news from our partners. We will announce them a little bit later. Now we have new advisers in our team. You can check their profiles on our website.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

We are moving forward. Now we have new advisers in our team. You can check their profiles on our website.

Thanks for your reply. Advisors you took a large number. It is very nice that the project team is improving and hiring new people.

We have some good news from our partners. We will announce them a little bit later.

I will look forward to it.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Good. Let's talk about something else. The project will begin very soon, less than a month. How do you think how much it will be possible to raise money for developers.

I hope that it will be possible to collect the necessary amounts for the development of the project. I wonder why there are no promotions and bonuses for those people who buy immediately with the start of sales.

I also find this developer solution strange. I can assume that this is due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market. The developers do not want to force all investors to buy tokens in the first week of sales.

All sellers of any goods are trying to encourage you to make a purchase as soon as possible. This is the basic rule of sales.

And in this project, you can not rush. From time to time, glance at the main wallet of the project and estimate the amount of funds raised.

If every investor, like you, will sit and wait until a sufficient amount of money is collected in the project’s wallet for its implementation, ICO may end and you will be late to make your investments.

Of course. It is risky to invest in the project until he has assembled a Soft Cap. Especially when early investing is not rewarded with anything.

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.
If the project has a nice idea it is not necessary to look at other investors. We are planning to attract people through our unique services.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Simply, everyone in the cryptocurrency market has become accustomed to big money. Nobody wants to save and work for profit in the future. Everyone wants everything at once. I already wrote above what kind of business you can open with such money.
it is very important to understand what exactly you are doing in crypt. Many people  just want quick profit, but the fact is that in order to earn money you need to have an understanding in the technical analysis of the market, as well as key strategies. I plan to invest in CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE because I see potential.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

I understand the importance of early investment for the project. So why developers are not interested in early investors with bonuses?

Perhaps the developers have forgotten about such a moment as bonuses. Perhaps they are confident that their project will collect the required amount and without bonuses.
Let's see how it will end up.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Perhaps the developers have forgotten about such a moment as bonuses. Perhaps they are confident that their project will collect the required amount and without bonuses.
Let's see how it will end up.
That's right, why give out free tokens if they can be sold and collect as a result more financial fees.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

admin for example if im insure 1btc on early jan 2018 price around 20k
so can i withdraw now with same value in usd after deduction for fee?

Personaly I have the same question. I read the technical documentation and did not find the answer there. I think that there should be a document where the insurance mechanism itself will be clearly described. However, the question is where to find it?
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

The guys have a great bounty program, as much as 2% of tokens are allocated. This is really a lot, and considering that during the sale, they want to collect at least 500 thousand dollars!

bounty campaign has already begun and 30% of all tokens will be allocated to signature campaign. If to take into account popularity of this ICO, I have no doubt that  soft cap will be collected in first few weeks of ICO ..

2% of the collected funds will be allocated for payment to participants in the bounty campaign. And only 30% of this amount will go to pay the participants of the signature campaign.

I also want participate in signature campaign, because it is very promising, but unfortunately my rank is not Full Member or higher. Nevertheless, I am sure that soft cap  will be collected and tokens will be distributed to all participants of bounty campaign.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Well, here you will say that I'm wrong) Another exchanger, but not simple, with features that will allow you to be in a trend and take a leading position from all traders.

I think that competitors can not be stopped so easily. Think of it yourself - according to the road map, the exchange will be opened in February 2019. By this time - there may be a large number of projects that will have much more functionality.

It is important to mention that developing such an exchange is not so easy, and if we take into account that there is no analogue to such exchange, then by February 2019 it will clearly be one of the first, while others like it only at the ICO stage ..
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Well, here you will say that I'm wrong) Another exchanger, but not simple, with features that will allow you to be in a trend and take a leading position from all traders.

I think that competitors can not be stopped so easily. Think of it yourself - according to the road map, the exchange will be opened in February 2019. By this time - there may be a large number of projects that will have much more functionality.

It is important to mention that developing such an exchange is not so easy, and if we take into account that there is no analogue to such exchange, then by February 2019 it will clearly be one of the first, while others like it only at the ICO stage ..
I agree, this project is unique, and developers may face some difficulties that can not be expected, I hope such situations will not be, good luck to the project
Tryam93

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

The guys have a great bounty program, as much as 2% of tokens are allocated. This is really a lot, and considering that during the sale, they want to collect at least 500 thousand dollars!

bounty campaign has already begun and 30% of all tokens will be allocated to signature campaign. If to take into account popularity of this ICO, I have no doubt that  soft cap will be collected in first few weeks of ICO ..

2% of the collected funds will be allocated for payment to participants in the bounty campaign. And only 30% of this amount will go to pay the participants of the signature campaign.

I also want participate in signature campaign, because it is very promising, but unfortunately my rank is not Full Member or higher. Nevertheless, I am sure that soft cap  will be collected and tokens will be distributed to all participants of bounty campaign.
Yes, many users have lost time that is not registered before but you can always take part in companies on social networks.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Yes, many users have lost time that is not registered before but you can always take part in companies on social networks.
many users come to the forum recently,and did not earn a rank higher than member!he looking for a signature,and very sorry that my rank is lower than required by the project,and would be happy to join a company signature
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

I think the advertising will be. The project has a good team. I hope they will not save on marketing and will do everything properly.
And potential investors of the project will help it by advertising on social networks and signature campaigns.

Developers need to create and run the exchange, and there will be enough users. It will be interesting for everyone to try their hand at trading options on crypto-currencies.

Developers first need to collect investment. The more money is collected the better. This will hire good programmers and create a quality exchange. Without this, you will not be able to trade options.

How do you think how much money will the developers need to create an exchange? I'm interested in knowing your opinion.

The white paper says that developers will need at least 500 thousand dollars. A very decent amount of money. I do not understand why there are so many.

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Personally, it seems to me that marketing is the second most expensive thing during ICO. So thanks to advertising in social networks and other resources most of potential investors can be taken to develop the project.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

I have a question for the project developers. Do you plan to make a video about the project or create a major informational occasion before the start of the ICO?

We can see for ourselves when the time is closer to the date of the beginning of ICO. Perhaps in the near future, the project developers will share information.

A month left before the start of the ICO. I'm tired of waiting. I am pleased with the possibility that the crypto market may start to grow closer to November.

Where did you get information about the possible growth of the market? Do you see the future or are you reading various telegram channels of mommy's investors?  Cheesy

I like your humor. I am sure that there will be growth by the end of the year. It's like 7 feeling.

I will not joke about you. For all the time the market fell, everyone was tired of seeing a decrease in their own investments. And that's why everyone increasingly hopes for the nearest growth of the market.

I think that in order to declare that the market will grow we need objective reasons. I am a supporter of trusting facts. Judging by the documentation, this project is quite promising.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

I think that in order to declare that the market will grow we need objective reasons. I am a supporter of trusting facts. Judging by the documentation, this project is quite promising.
There are no facts for growth but the market is clearly alive and judging by the charts it is moving to the top. Perhaps of course and lateral movement but the shoulder corresponds to the growth of the price.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

If the project has a nice idea it is not necessary to look at other investors. We are planning to attract people through our unique services.

So I explain to some people that for promising projects there is no need to make bonuses and discounts - so they will collect the required amount of investment during ICO.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.
We want to add German, Turkish in the next week

According to my experience in investing in ICO, you need to have at least Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Indonesian versions of the site and all the documentation. I hope that all of them you will soon add, it will greatly contribute to the promotion of the project.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

I also want participate in signature campaign, because it is very promising, but unfortunately my rank is not Full Member or higher. Nevertheless, I am sure that soft cap  will be collected and tokens will be distributed to all participants of bounty campaign.

In addition to signature bounty campaigns, I do dozens of campaigns in social networks. But they all do not equal the earnings for one subscription campaign.
I liked this project and I decided to support it by participating in the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: