Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.
We want to add German, Turkish in the next week
I take it you can act as a guarantor? And all transactions will be confidential and secure? If so, this is the first project in my memory with such functionality.

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about  guarantees since this ICO is still at the initial stage. You should follow its development in order to understand for yourself whether it is reliable or not.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.
I take it you can act as a guarantor? And all transactions will be confidential and secure? If so, this is the first project in my memory with such functionality.

Is there already information about listing on exchanges? If there are several exchanges it would be awesome to know the name of all. I think that in the future you can add some more of them, it will be very convenient for users)

DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

Somehow new coins will be added very slowly. It seemed to me that this would go much faster. There is not even worth offering your coin for placement.

I think that the developers were reinsured and wrote a time margin in the roadmap. In fact, they can add the ability to trade options for new coins much faster.

Add a new coin to the exchange is not so easy. It is difficult and long work. Perhaps this is why it takes so much time.
The listing process itself is not very long. Top exchanges charge a lot of money for listing. Now to get to the top of the exchange if such fees ico mildly profitable.
Better to start with small exchanges because they are relatively cheaper, and as the project develops and investment grows, it is worth to add more..
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

I lost a lot in the fall of the market. My investments have fallen in price by more than 60% and I do not sell them at that price. I, like many, hope and expect the market to grow.

All who made investments in various projects or traded for a long time suffered losses from the fall of the crypto market. You are not alone. I am also waiting for the growth of the market. I am amused by the words of people that growth will begin tomorrow.

The key question for investors is when to buy and sell coins, especially during the fall of the market. I think that it is still the best variant to invest in promising projects such as CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE.
TheFirstCreator

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

Security is the main thing in our project. We will secure everything. Transactions, confidental information, etc.
Under what conditions will the insurance take place? On the website I read but not really understood. I'm not very good with terms. Can explain how they are going to exchange.
We will make our own exchange engine. We will write how it will work in our technical paper soon.

While the situation is relatively stable, it is better to focus on projects with potential. Judging by statistics, the total amount of investment increases, therefore more projects will be able to raise money for the realization of their product. I am sure that it ‘s not s problem for Cryptocoin.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

admin for example if im insure 1btc on early jan 2018 price around 20k
so can i withdraw now with same value in usd after deduction for fee?
The insurance works like that. We will have some different insurance plans to make our service easy and nice for your clients.
I just can not understand how your exchange will make a profit if you have to give more on obtion in the case of a falling price?
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Simply, everyone in the cryptocurrency market has become accustomed to big money. Nobody wants to save and work for profit in the future. Everyone wants everything at once. I already wrote above what kind of business you can open with such money.
Many are afraid to invest in projects with a long-term perspective due to the high risks of losing an investment. I think that it is important to study the project, for this you need to take into account many factors.
I just expect only long-term investments as the profit is greater than in the short-term investment. There are of course HYIP projects that make x10 in the early days of the exchange, but the last time it was half a year ago.
I think it will be quite difficult to realize this at the beginning for such a number of coins. Although in the future I hope that the EOS and Ripple will be added ..
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

It is commendable. In this case, the reward for you will be the success of the project and the growth of your investments in several times. It would be good if there were more such people.

It would be nice if your words were heard by the one who leads everything in this world. Wink
I plan to invest in this project, so I can say I'm doing an advertisement of my investments and are financially interested in this. Join now!

When my subscription campaign is over, maybe I will help you.
What are you so interested in this project, that you are willing to spend your time on it?
Honestly, I would like to understand all the details about how this insurance will be implemented. Now it is quite hard to understand the mechanism..
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

Somehow new coins will be added very slowly. It seemed to me that this would go much faster. There is not even worth offering your coin for placement.

I think that the developers were reinsured and wrote a time margin in the roadmap. In fact, they can add the ability to trade options for new coins much faster.

Add a new coin to the exchange is not so easy. It is difficult and long work. Perhaps this is why it takes so much time.
Actually listing is really difficult process. The most important thing is to establish an initial agreement with the exchange itself, and then other is a matter of time.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

You have already done a great job, I hope that the project will continue in the same way. Although judging by the discussion, quite a few people are interested in the details of the legal aspect of option insurance.
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Simply, everyone in the cryptocurrency market has become accustomed to big money. Nobody wants to save and work for profit in the future. Everyone wants everything at once. I already wrote above what kind of business you can open with such money.

You're right. Big money in the crypto market has corrupted people. Sometimes it is better to do a trade than to work as a programmer. The difference in income can be significant.

No matter what exactly you do in a crypt invest, trade or develop software, you need to have the experience and skills to do so. There are a lot of ways to earn in a crypt, even on bounty campaigns .. I hope that investing in Cryptocoin will also be profitable.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

To increase the share of successful projects, it is necessary to study projects in more detail, monitor the actions of developers and soberly assess the risks of investments.

If you knew how much time I spend studying projects, you would not say so. I study projects in great detail.

I thought that you do not have time to study in detail all your projects and invest in the ratings of specialized sites. Tell us how you choose projects to invest. What do you like in Cryptocoin?

I never trusted rating sites. Since there are so many of these sites lately, it means that it is profitable and money is earned from it.
I trust myself and my friends.
I liked the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE because of the idea of trading options on the cryptocurrency market. I think it will be interesting to many users. Therefore, I see prospects in the project.
What I don't like is that they have little news and no marketing.
that's right, rating sites can not be trusted, they sometimes deliberately put down ratings, so that the project pays for a high rating, and the worst projects can buy a high rating
Mikell556

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Perhaps the developers have forgotten about such a moment as bonuses. Perhaps they are confident that their project will collect the required amount and without bonuses.
Let's see how it will end up.

Let's hope that the project will collect the required amount of investment and without bonuses. I would like this to happen. I spent too much time on the project.

You see, I managed to persuade you not to pay attention to bonuses and independently make a decision on investing. Cheesy
tor9

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

If you participated in all projects, your money would run out very quickly. Wealthy people have their money because they have a very responsible approach to investing and long choose a target for investment.

I do not waste money. I invest them only after a long study of projects. I prefer to invest 2-3 ETH in 10 projects, than 20-30 ETH in 1 project.

As a result, it may turn out that 5 out of ten projects will bring a loss of invested funds. The remaining projects will grow by 2 times and in the end you will receive the same amount as before the investment.
Isn't it easier to find 1 project that will bring profit 2-5 times?
of course,this can be done correctly,as you say, but how to make such an accurate and correct choice of such a project?
such a project to find-this is a very big luck, so people invest in several projects and not in one
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

I will not joke about you. For all the time the market fell, everyone was tired of seeing a decrease in their own investments. And that's why everyone increasingly hopes for the nearest growth of the market.

I think that in order to declare that the market will grow we need objective reasons. I am a supporter of trusting facts. Judging by the documentation, this project is quite promising.

I talked about the growth of the entire market. Last year when the rapid growth of the market began, practically all coins grew in price, even those with very few prospects.
As for this project, I give at least 70% that it will be a success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tor9

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

very all hope for the next market growth,and it would be very wonderful,but it seems to me that the major players want to delay the fall of the market, for a General panic
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

very all hope for the next market growth,and it would be very wonderful,but it seems to me that the major players want to delay the fall of the market, for a General panic
The panic has already passed and people who are afraid have already left the cryptocurrency. Remained only the most insistent and perhaps crazy.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

In the project I was primarily interested in the fact that this will be the first stock exchange for options trading on the crypto market. This means that people will be interested in the novelty and will register on the new exchange.

And what will happen if people do not cause interest in trading options on cryptocurrencies? Why did you decide that people should like this?

People are always looking for something new. We are all inquisitive by nature. The first most active users will come, they will see that you can earn on options and then they will be drawn by their acquaintances and other people who will hear about new options for trading.
From my own experience, I can say that most investors and traders pay attention to real reviews about the service or exchange, so after the first users appear, many will begin to show interest to CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE be sure)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

In the project I was primarily interested in the fact that this will be the first stock exchange for options trading on the crypto market. This means that people will be interested in the novelty and will register on the new exchange.

And what will happen if people do not cause interest in trading options on cryptocurrencies? Why did you decide that people should like this?

People are always looking for something new. We are all inquisitive by nature. The first most active users will come, they will see that you can earn on options and then they will be drawn by their acquaintances and other people who will hear about new options for trading.
From my own experience, I can say that most investors and traders pay attention to real reviews about the service or exchange, so after the first users appear, many will begin to show interest to CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE be sure)

You're right. I have long told all my friends about this promising project. They have long been engaged in trade and earn good money from it. If the exchange is launched, they will definitely try to trade on it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
TheFirstCreator

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

What about Airdrop? Do you plan to spend the near future? As far as I know, this is a very effective marketing move, to attract the community.

I think that mobile versions of applications, especially with built-in wallets, are the most vulnerable android in any case will be rather unprotected for hacking, especially if compared with IOS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: