Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4579 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

I think not,don't taking too much risk. Keep fixed assets in the bank to be able to take whenever you want and save little asset in crypto to add your profit. Think again, a lot of hackers roam. Some pro trader withdraw their profit at the bank.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

If you want to get the result necessarily must invest in crypto. By investing you can make money. And if you want to save money more secure, you can save some money in the Bank. The Bank gives you the assurance of security but does not give you the results.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

Actually, not all your savings man. It is too risky. Just invest a half of your savings on cryptocurrency and the rest keep on banks. You must be careful to invest in cryptocurrency. Make sure you have adequate knowledge about crypto market. If you don't have good strategies, you may lose your savings and get nothing.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

My advise to you is that don't put all your savings in investment in crypto currency just put half of your savings in investment because investment was very risky at any moment, if your investment will get loss not all your money will getting loss.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

Dont do it because cryptocurrency is has category of high risk investment, and there are alot of others kind of investment that has lower risk. Although crypto promising high profit but the risk also very high, for the better use only 1% or 2% portfolio for crypto, and avoid greedy when make invest in crypto.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:46:55 AM

It's not "safe" by any means, but I think that it could pay off seeing that the market has (probably) hit a bottom and could very well blow up again. I'm not as brave as you, but I wish you well and hope it pays off!

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

A wise choice, in my opinion, is investing in Crypto. Because if investing in Crypto gives us a very large profit. But if we keep the money in the Bank, money we cannot thrive. If you dare try to invest more, will certainly add to your experience and knowledge.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

Better before you take the decision to invest. You have to learn about the nature of crypto coins. If you have no knowledge of investing, of course, this will make you a difficulty to choose a nice coin. But if you are confident with your decision. You can invest and suggestions I choose established coin because it will give you an advantage.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

This is of course unsafe. You must know that the risk of investing in Crypto far exceeds the traditional investment projects of stocks and futures. You should not invest all your money in it. You should disperse your money so that it is safe.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

What the mad question, you dont see price charts for last year ?
This is very unsafe field for investing, especially to altcoins

chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

My view is if you have enough knowledge about the crypto market and you have studied the projects deeply then of course it much better to invest in cryptocurrencies. with the invest in cryptocurrencies you can get huge profits and your life will be much better and easy.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

When it is stored in the bank it will be pretty useless because it does not have the advantages that can be the result. It will be quite allotted better when most of which you have for investing in crypto. at least from idle in bank money then continued alone in the investment so that Crypto is at least able to develop or grow in value.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

Invest all your savings in cryptocurrency is like gambling, it's not safe at all, you can lose your savings anytime. Cryptocurrency is not stable and protected asset, it has higher risk than stock, gold. You should only invest below 20% of your savings in  cryptocurrency.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

It is always a good choice to start investing in crypto currencies. You just need to divide your funds in equal parts and start investing in altcoins that you like. But please, do not invest everything is just one coin, diversificate your funds.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

It is, of course, safe. But if you keep your savings in cryptocurrency, then you need to consider volatility.
You can increase your money or lose it. Therefore, you need to invest not all your money and very carefully.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

It is, of course, safe. But if you keep your savings in cryptocurrency, then you need to consider volatility.
You can increase your money or lose it. Therefore, you need to invest not all your money and very carefully.
it is not safe to invest in crypto-currency when you work in the Forex market you have an agreement and insurance of the account with the broker, here the exchange is not the developers of wallets or any responsibility and wallets are not insured.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

No, I do not think so you should not investing all your savings in cryptocurrency because the Volatile situation, you should invest all your saving for more reasonable asset and minimum risk

Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

I believe that investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky and now when the market falls I will not invest in cryptocurrency. but in the future, when the market turns green, I invest in promising altcoins.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Of course not ... you can invest 50% of what you are willing to lose ... it’s too risky and I think you don’t want to jump from the bridge later)
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Not even unsafe but also unreasonable.

You may choose to invest some of your funds in crypto. See what's going on, learn, read, research. If your investment are extremely profitable invest more.

Don't jump into the pool, go in slowly. That is the safe way. Crypto may seem easy, but it is very complex, trading is the best thing to earn here. Trading is always risky.

Anyway good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: