Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN LE - NEW COIN - Ecological Bitcoin - PoW & Low Energy  (Read 28729 times)
Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 02:00:20 AM by Wolfie

If you want to mine on BLEpool.com you must msg me here or faster on discord to add your IP!

Its whitelist only Wink

#BLE.JRtUNSeZdD9hrvBya72yYnELtcPnGjQPZq

@XVG_HypeMan
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

I just thought of a good way to describe what is going on with this project...

Every other cryptocurrency involves miner who constantly hash away at the block until it is solved.  The miners never stop expending effort and run 100% of the time until a block is found, then immediately start crunching away at the next block.  The block time is targeted in order to control the amount of coins being mined.  

This is like having a horse race in which every horse is a miner, and the track's length is the block time.  For the sake of simplicity, let's say the track is 1 mile long (I know... no such race track exists).  The minute a miner puts his 'horse' on the track, it runs as fast as it can until ONE of the horses wins, then the horses are immediately teleported to the starting gate where they instantly start another 1 mile race - then over and over again.  The horses never stop.  Never.  This is Bitcoin.

BLE is different.  The BLE track is 1/20 of a mile long.  This track is running in conjunction with the Bitcoin track just down the road, but this is how it works...

1. The races are programmed to START at the same starting pistol.  When the Bitcoin horses leave their gates, the BLE horses leave theirs at the same time.  

2. However, the BLE horses only have 1/20 of a mile to go.  As soon as one of the BLE horses wins, the other horses get to walk back to the starting gate, get washed off, and wait in the starting gate for the start of the next Bitcoin race.  

3. Because their track is shorter (a 30 second block solve time target = 1/20 mile as compared to Bitcoin's 1 mile race), they finish and get to rest while the Bitcoin race continues.

4. It is still a race and there is still a winner, but there is less energy spent in the process.  

Now... what is the dang Metronome thing?  Well... I would think of it as the starting pistol.  When Bitcoin SOLVES a block, the race instantly starts for both BTC and BLE to start hashing the next block.  Obviously, the BLE race will almost always finish way before the BTC race, statistically speaking.  Something has to tell the track down the road that it is time to start again and that is the Metronome - linked to the BTC solution of the last BTC block solved and incorporating part of the hash of the last block into the BLE solution to ensure that there is no cheating for a BLE solution.  

Some are a bit confused about all of this because it is very very different than what we are used to seeing.  Even though the race is shorter for the BLE miners, mining strength still counts.  The race is every bit a legitimate - but it is time constrained to start and finish in a fraction of the time.  That is where the low energy is achieved.

#BLE JdSNWh7Re4JX8aeP2ndVUve4D39jVeQVRX

s107n

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

This is a really normal project. There is no concentration of all production in one hand, everyone can produce here. This is the most honest project at the moment.

# BLE.JfwsbMz2Bi2K4BK7RugyqWEApQRoKuQvNL
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

I just thought of a good way to describe what is going on with this project...

Every other cryptocurrency involves miner who constantly hash away at the block until it is solved.  The miners never stop expending effort and run 100% of the time until a block is found, then immediately start crunching away at the next block.  The block time is targeted in order to control the amount of coins being mined.  

This is like having a horse race in which every horse is a miner, and the track's length is the block time.  For the sake of simplicity, let's say the track is 1 mile long (I know... no such race track exists).  The minute a miner puts his 'horse' on the track, it runs as fast as it can until ONE of the horses wins, then the horses are immediately teleported to the starting gate where they instantly start another 1 mile race - then over and over again.  The horses never stop.  Never.  This is Bitcoin.

BLE is different.  The BLE track is 1/20 of a mile long.  This track is running in conjunction with the Bitcoin track just down the road, but this is how it works...

1. The races are programmed to START at the same starting pistol.  When the Bitcoin horses leave their gates, the BLE horses leave theirs at the same time.  

2. However, the BLE horses only have 1/20 of a mile to go.  As soon as one of the BLE horses wins, the other horses get to walk back to the starting gate, get washed off, and wait in the starting gate for the start of the next Bitcoin race.  

3. Because their track is shorter (a 30 second block solve time target = 1/20 mile as compared to Bitcoin's 1 mile race), they finish and get to rest while the Bitcoin race continues.

4. It is still a race and there is still a winner, but there is less energy spent in the process.  

Now... what is the dang Metronome thing?  Well... I would think of it as the starting pistol.  When Bitcoin SOLVES a block, the race instantly starts for both BTC and BLE to start hashing the next block.  Obviously, the BLE race will almost always finish way before the BTC race, statistically speaking.  Something has to tell the track down the road that it is time to start again and that is the Metronome - linked to the BTC solution of the last BTC block solved and incorporating part of the hash of the last block into the BLE solution to ensure that there is no cheating for a BLE solution.  

Some are a bit confused about all of this because it is very very different than what we are used to seeing.  Even though the race is shorter for the BLE miners, mining strength still counts.  The race is every bit a legitimate - but it is time constrained to start and finish in a fraction of the time.  That is where the low energy is achieved.

#BLE JdSNWh7Re4JX8aeP2ndVUve4D39jVeQVRX

I like the analogy. Here's another one:

Mining is a race. In btc it's a long race, ,many times around the track. People can do all sorts of things to improve their run times (hash power), and the requirements are getting ever larger. It's almost like an arms race.

btcLE says, wait a minute. Why do we have to run at full speed all the time? We only need the race to be fair, not marathon-length.

So btcLE says, how about if on each lap that these btc marathon racers take, we just sprint the first 100 yards of it. If we all do that, it's still a fair competition, and it saves us a bunch of energy cost.

There's lots of ways to look at it.

BLE.JeKhoAHxad89JYUjU5MqjGaToS5UevJYTm
PrepaidCrooks

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

In case you missed it...

Connection issues with your miner not connecting to stratum? Jump into discord and DM @Wolfie your IP...  the team will help you out and they always are available.

Don't miss out on this tech it is kind of a big deal... Hash rate doubled last night and and diff increased again also so get your CPUs on it while possible... We all know one of those guys who mined 1000s of BTC on his CPU while his friends laughed at the crazy internet money..  

#BLE.JeowG62cYALNGpv7Z9DgpWmuZFJMWaDXFC
s107n

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Here the community is still beginning to develop. Many people speak of true bitcoin, but not all of them represent this truth, its goals and objectives. About it could tell us all himself Satoshi Nakamoto, but no one has ever seen or heard. Therefore, it is an idea everyone understands. In my opinion, this project represents the truth, the authenticity of the idea. The future of this project and those who did not have time to join it - will regret it soon, but it will be too late. There is no place for large devices, here the processor rules the score under the leadership of the metronome...

#BLE.JfwsbMz2Bi2K4BK7RugyqWEApQRoKuQvNL
PrepaidCrooks

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

Here the community is still beginning to develop. Many people speak of true bitcoin, but not all of them represent this truth, its goals and objectives. About it could tell us all himself Satoshi Nakamoto, but no one has ever seen or heard. Therefore, it is an idea everyone understands. In my opinion, this project represents the truth, the authenticity of the idea. The future of this project and those who did not have time to join it - will regret it soon, but it will be too late. There is no place for large devices, here the processor rules the score under the leadership of the metronome...

It was Satoshi who "said one CPU one vote" as far as governance goes.... and I do not know any coin that actually fulfills that due to natural progression of technology of course.

To be clear Bitcoin LE is not designed as, nor will it stay CPU only, I don't want people to get the wrong idea. BLE with its first to market Ultra low energy PoW just simply does not have the software developed quite yet to utilize ASIC or GPUs but in time I am sure it will come, As it is technically still sha 256d.

Hint hint any devs see a miner just waiting to be written on the table which could.....

PrepaidCrooks

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:57:48 AM
Merited by Wolfie (1)

When coin will be available on exchanges?
I think that this coin will not be added to the exchange soon)) Look at Twitter - there is only one tweet. The project does not develop, and there is no marketing.

Its a brand new coin, and one with an actual purpose and use case beyond farming masternodes to line the pockets of the people who copy pasted a github repo. Exchanges will come to BLE in the future wanting to list it mark my words and reference this post in the future

s107n

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

It was Satoshi who "said one CPU one vote" as far as governance goes.... and I do not know any coin that actually fulfills that due to natural progression of technology of course.

To be clear Bitcoin LE is not designed as, nor will it stay CPU only, I don't want people to get the wrong idea. BLE with its first to market Ultra low energy PoW just simply does not have the software developed quite yet to utilize ASIC or GPUs but in time I am sure it will come, As it is technically still sha 256d.

Hint hint any devs see a miner just waiting to be written on the table which could.....

Maybe that's the way it is. But nothing prevents to follow the course of one voice-one processor. This is the task of more developers and if they eventually achieve this, it will be a real success.

s107n

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

It seems to me ASIC for this coin at the moment is simply not profitable to produce. Existing devices need time to gain full power - they are constantly in operation. Even if you release a special firmware, the energy costs will be large or the device will not be able to gain full power. For this purpose it is necessary that first of all it was economically profitable. But for the GPU I think will make the miner in the end.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Concept sound interesting, briefly read your whitepaper. But, can't find the coin listed on any exchange yet. On which exchanges do yo plan to list the coin?
s107n

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Concept sound interesting, briefly read your whitepaper. But, can't find the coin listed on any exchange yet. On which exchanges do yo plan to list the coin?

In fact, no one really knows where to expect the listing. But the coin itself is still very young. I think an early listing might hurt her. But this is more known to developers. There is a wish to hope for excellent exchanges, but here as "the card will lie".

Profasho

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Exchanges will come and all in good time. Now is the time to learn about the project and start mining to gain a strong foothold. If you would like to buy some BLE there are wts/wtt in Discord #Trading. The project is still in its infancy and building up it's community. We like to referr to BLE as the heartbeat of Crypto. Right now CPU mining has the day. Since its POW sha256 gpu/Asic will become available at some point. I encourage any and everyone to come on over sync your wallet and start mining.

BLE Block Explorer

https://ble.block-explorer.club/ble

BLE Website

https://bitcoinle.org/#/

BLE Social Media

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinLowEnergy/

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_le

Head over to the explorer after you sync your wallet and tap on faucet for some free BLE to start your journey

#BLE.JKyTdWtxc5QDgtgH3GqKwd4te28kYNvFHq
s107n

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

This project is an application for victory! I've never seen anything like it. I like to take part in it.

s107n

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

The concept of the coin starts with the surface Instead of having a chain of two coins, there is actually no limit to the size of the coin. The initial coin chain created by Bitcoin LE actually has two different coins: bitcoin LE as the primary coin; and bitcoin as the metronome. This scenario may change in the future, so there are coins relying on each other to save energy throughout the chain. There is the possibility of coin loops, which are systems in which the metronome coin has a dependency on the coin already present in the chain.

kamalbhai

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

Bitcoin is the Future very Low power consuming Crypto,

Good thing is fast, reliable and with very attractive concept of mining. Miners do not have to pay huge power bills and not to worry about keep upgrading their equipment.

This is the beginning of the concept , may be other alt coins will adapt to BITCOIN LE functionality.  Good Luck to the Dev. team.

#BLE.Jecxmi2f1rfNfmgRzctwc3C5PS3qtgj5A7
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

What's in the future?

For now, the coin is mined by CPU, which keeps in Satoshi's vision of 1 CPU = 1 vote.

Will there be a GPU miner created? It's inevitable, but not currently available. It may be that when someone develops a GPU miner, they will have some fun mining before releasing it to everyone. It will be interesting to see if we'll notice the change in network hash rates as a result.

Will there be ASICs for BLE? It's certainly possible for someone to write code to allow ASIC mining. However, I am doubtful that BLE ASICS will be a big thing. Why? Because ASICs are meant to be the marathon runners. They're made to work hard 24/7. Mining a coin that is mostly idle in cycles doesn't sound like the best utilization for ASIC. I just can't imagine big ASIC farms dedicating resources towards this project. Maybe that's just a hope on my part.

BLE.JeKhoAHxad89JYUjU5MqjGaToS5UevJYTm
xms

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

hey all,

i started the wallet but it dont sinc, somebody an idee?

gr xms

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz
s107n

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

hey all,

i started the wallet but it dont sinc, somebody an idee?

gr xms

Set the metronome correctly. Reboot. The settings of the metronome is above. Must be the latest version of the wallet.

Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

I am pleased with the idea of the Bitcoin LE project, I hope it will be a help for miners, if the statement on reducing energy consumption will really work, then many miners will join you. good luck! at what stage of development is the project, when to wait for the road map?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: