Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN LE - NEW COIN - Ecological Bitcoin - PoW & Low Energy  (Read 28733 times)
s107n

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

i contacted mct.trade.plus for a listing, they will list for free but it will take time. or we can pay a listing fee of 15000 mct (actually worth 164$) for a fast listing of 7 days.

A little-known exchange will devalue the coin greatly.

# BLE.JfwsbMz2Bi2K4BK7RugyqWEApQRoKuQvNL
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

i contacted mct.trade.plus for a listing, they will list for free but it will take time. or we can pay a listing fee of 15000 mct (actually worth 164$) for a fast listing of 7 days.

Agreed 100%.

So anyone can apply to any exchange for a coin listing? That could be an accidental coin death waiting to happen. I think a lot of coins make the mistake of listing too early or on tiny exchanges, and they pay dearly for it.

I'm still waiting for the masses of people who are desiring and demanding to buy the coin. It's their demand that will tell when it needs to be listed.

JgZgxoKUi7USbaebNgu3uNegJvgvBpkCrh
s107n

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Agreed 100%.

So anyone can apply to any exchange for a coin listing? That could be an accidental coin death waiting to happen. I think a lot of coins make the mistake of listing too early or on tiny exchanges, and they pay dearly for it.

I'm still waiting for the masses of people who are desiring and demanding to buy the coin. It's their demand that will tell when it needs to be listed.

I believe that developers should be engaged in listing. Regarding the definition of the exchange. It is a pity that now the leading exchanges have forgotten how it all began. They charge big fees for listing. It's actually hurting the industry. Yes, and these exchanges, but they still do not understand.

goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

I think it's better to get the pool up and running again Wink
goldlabel

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

And if you want to say, Hey you can contact the pool owner, contact menu/page gives a error

"Oups!

Unable to locate view 'contact' Currently available view engine extensions: sshtml,html,htm,cshtml,vbhtml Locations inspected: views/contact/Contact/contact-nl,views/contact/Contact/contact,contact/Contact/contact-nl,contact/Contact/contact,views/contact/contact-nl,views/contact/contact,contact/contact-nl,contact/contact,views/Contact/contact-nl,views/Contact/contact,Contact/contact-nl,Contact/contact,views/contact-nl,views/contact,contact-nl,contact Root path: C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Release\web\default If you were expecting raw data back, make sure you set the 'Accept'-header of the request to correct format, for example 'application/json' "
secoccular

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

Give it a try now, looks like it's back online. Wolfie the pool operator  can usually be reached via Discord.
goldlabel

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Give it a try now, looks like it's back online. Wolfie the pool operator  can usually be reached via Discord.

Yes its up and running again, Thx.
I dont do Discord its ugly and i hate it but thx.
Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:57:18 AM

Agree Wink

bitcoin-led had crashed and the windows error reporting popup prevented auto-restart.

Solution: "DontShowUI"=dword:00000001

all good now, that one wont happen again !

@XVG_HypeMan
s107n

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

Agree Wink

bitcoin-led had crashed and the windows error reporting popup prevented auto-restart.

Here I have not seen such projects. Developers are always online, answer all questions. The pool operator will always help too. They are definitely taking this project very seriously. And this suggests that the project is real.

goldlabel

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Agree Wink

Thx for getting the pool up and running again so fast.
Remember, The force of windows is strong and will always try to find a way to crash something Wink Cheesy
Christocyr

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

Hey folks!

For those of you that want to solo mine on a Raspberry Pi (because there is no pool miner for ARM), I can give you some insights over the past few weeks of getting things working.

First of all, it DOES work. But, it is not easy.  You have to install a 64 bit operating system (and then possibly resize the SD card for more space),install/find compatible software that runs 64 bit, compile libdb, etc. and when it starts to hash, the most you will get out of the box is only about 287Khash/sec. The reason for this is because the Raspberry Pi foundation did not purchase the licenses to put the crypto extensions on the die of their Cortex A53 CPUs. That was a very unfortunate discovery.

If you have a different ARMV8 processor, then it is a lot easier to get it up and running. As I mentioned before I am using Pine64 boards and with the source code fork from Rollmeister, I am consistently getting about 3.8 to 4Mh/s. I say this because it is over a 10 to 1 ratio to the Pi. It has been confirmed that the Orange Pi ARMV8 boards work as well by Rollmeister.

Granted, if the Pis are all you have (and it should be the Pi 3, Pi3B+, or the Pi3 A+), and you want to see how something like this works, then by all means give it try. 

Hope this helps!

#BLE.JRhCVmivNyM2q2PiZ8VgV2153TaEc9msPQ
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

do you have any other media channel?
Profasho

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

BLE Discord

https://discord.gg/RduGBRJ

BLE Block Explorer

https://ble.block-explorer.club/ble     Admin: @pradha#8519

Alternative Explorers

http://ble.xispita.eu.org/                 Admin: @xispita#3222
https://ble.ovh/                              Admin: @strakatyFERO#0575

BLE Website

https://bitcoinle.org/#/

BLE Social Media

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinLowEnergy/

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_le
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

do you have any other media channel?

maybe, it exists
however, I read somewhere, that team managers are just working on it

Wolfie

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Great News for Bitcoin Low Energy!!!

Recently posted in our Discord https://discord.gg/Zf96PrN by Lead Dev OpalHunter:

@XVG_HypeMan
secoccular

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

Recently posted in our Discord https://discord.gg/Zf96PrN by Lead Dev OpalHunter:

This is very interesting. If you don't mind, I'd like to inquire about this with an attorney. At first glance, it seems this kind of business could fall under a number of states' jurisdictions, not to mention international laws. There's a reason why gambling hasn't been fully approved in crypto except in limited fashion (Fun Fair), and I don't the reason is nobody has thought of it before...

It sounds like a very complicated endeavor for them. I would hate to see the hammer come down on them, or this coin.
Wolfie

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

This is very interesting. If you don't mind, I'd like to inquire about this with an attorney. At first glance, it seems this kind of business could fall under a number of states' jurisdictions, not to mention international laws. There's a reason why gambling hasn't been fully approved in crypto except in limited fashion (Fun Fair), and I don't the reason is nobody has thought of it before...

It sounds like a very complicated endeavor for them. I would hate to see the hammer come down on them, or this coin.

Lawyers get paid to advise worst case\the letter of the law.

Ask a lawyer "Should I cut my mattress label off?"

Dont worry about the coin, its open source software . .

@XVG_HypeMan
goldlabel

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

Im looking for a 32 bit miner anyone know where i can download it?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

Agreed 100%.

Yes. a little-known exchange will not do any good to a coin especially if there's no volume within that exchange or better yet trading is hardly present. Better focus on real development that will create demand from the users and then, work on a known exchange to be listed.
Christocyr

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

Im looking for a 32 bit miner anyone know where i can download it?

32-bit for windows x86? Linux?

or 32-bit other, like ARMV7 or RaspI/Tinkerboard?

Pool Miner or Solo? Just for the wallet? 

There are only two versions of the pool miner,  and those are the nerdmosby ones. Both of them are 64-bit versions.

Chris.

#BLE.JRhCVmivNyM2q2PiZ8VgV2153TaEc9msPQ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: