Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 6239 times)
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

Yes, it's down here today. This is a clear distinction. But this is not a bitcoin's weakness. And not a setback. This is a downturn in the market today. I think bitcoin in the future the price of the market will go higher than the previous year. Everybody expects previous success. Investors have faced many problems because of the bitcoin in the market today. Because they have to wait today. I think that in the future, this situation will be affected by the bitcoin value in the market.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

It is normal that bitcoin undergo market down. But it does not need to worry because it will be back soon to its original price. Patience and trust is highly needed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

Bitcoin prices are down now in the market, prices are very different from prices at the end of last year, now I think many are panicking and thinking about stopping investment, but I still strongly believe in the future of bitcoin, even though it's now down but I'm sure for a moment prices will rise soon
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

It is normal that bitcoin undergo market down. But it does not need to worry because it will be back soon to its original price. Patience and trust is highly needed.
Yes, it is normal so we better to relax and calm. The market will be recovered soon, we just need to wait and never let your emotions to control you.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

bitcoi market is down is not the reason why we should not invest because it will in the future rise again  . Every investors will be afraid if the price of bitcoin is down because of the fear of unknown,  it will surely rise again because this is not the first time this will happen

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

In my opinion, with this situation, I hope not to feel panic, it will make things worse because when I feel panic, the desire to sell will be very large at a very cheap price, so I hope not to panic and stay calm.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Bitcoin market is down because there are only a few invest on it, if the investors will increase then the price will not be going down. For my understanding the price for this year is based on the coins that is already invested by last year so we have to continue to promote the market so that the investors will increased and the price will go up.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

I will not say that the cryptocurrency market has fallen at the present time. Bitcoin prices certainly look down so far. however, if comparing developments to lately, I think that the price of bitcoin has begun to rise again. We still have 4 months left before it finally ends. Four months is still a long time. That is a quarter of the entire year. Take note that bitcoin fluctuation is normal. So, No need to panic at this time.   
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShUa2-hTHsG69oCYlE8CNerQlJXFkWwfOYXH79RQT1_3s7jBS_S2TQzrR-ug

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.

Well, its very sad when we say the price of bitcoin until now is very decreasing. But we have to be patience because this is the only hopes that we can recover our loses. We should hold  our coins and wait the price to recover again.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.

After the occurrence of exploitation on bitcoin prices in 2017, it looks like bitcoin has lost a lot of energy, so to rise and move to the level of 10,000 only, bitcoin isn't capable anymore. But we don't lose hope I'm very sure there must be another way for bitcoin to grow.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

If investors are withdrawing from Bitcoin, then it could only mean one thing, that their faith has been tested to its limits and they've decided to cut their losses before any further damage ensues. I mean, it's not exactly a solid foundation to invest in, there's a lot of holes that are slowly being filled,  it no. The less their still visible. Scams are running rampant, regulators have their watchful eyes on the scene. There's a lot of fear and panic on the horizon. People are starting to lose hope.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

I think now the market is starting to get better with rising prices, so for you, you can still get more profits, because the growth of market prices also increases every day.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

It's true that now Bitcoin market is down. Bitcoin prices is not stable.  Sometimes it grows in small quantities but decreases again. Now Bitcoin  price is 7$k. This is not a very good price. Do't worry , i believe that Bitcoin price will be increases very soon . I think at the end of this year it will be increases more than 12$k.
I don't think that bitcoin is in a bear trend or in a downward trend, sometimes a decline does happen but only a small change, now we continue to experience price increases even though it's small, but at least it makes the market come back crowded, think positively dude that will keep prices going go up
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

I don't care if those bigtime investors have cashed out already their bitcoin because they will still be part of the cyce in the future. Our plan is for long term and its not dedicated only for those investors but it's for the average people. We just need to continue to reach that stage and stop looking at market prices.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

In my opinion, the rise and fall of bitcoin prices on the market is normal because we ourselves also know that there is nothing eternal in this world, when the prices on the market go down we better wait until the price of bitcoin rises again. Although the price of bitcoin fluctuates but I believe bitcoin can be used as an asset and provide benefits for us in the long run, we must be more patient and wait until we can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.
Altan02

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

Bitcoin is now increasing and I hope this will be a positive trend for bitcoin because it will have an impact on other altcoins.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

for us a good chance you can get bitcoin now, because you will also get more profits in the future, because bitcoin price growth also increases.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

Well, if you are going to base the price last year when the peak is high well you will conclude to be low this year, but i think this year will also make its own history since it is now going up. Just observe the graph.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

up down is normally in crypto currency now few weeks crypto market little down hope so it will increased next someways.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

Don't be sad, be happy because the bitcoin market is down and that means that you can now buy a lot of bitcoins without worrying for the price because you can get them in a very cheap price and that means that you are going to save a lot of money compare from buying bitcoin at a higher price like before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: