Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 6239 times)
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

I also hope for the growth of the crypto-currency market, if not in 2018,then at least in 2019. it is clear that all this manipulation of whales who want to buy at cheap prices. but when every day you see how the market falls,the panic begins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

I also hope for the growth of the crypto-currency market, if not in 2018,then at least in 2019. it is clear that all this manipulation of whales who want to buy at cheap prices. but when every day you see how the market falls,the panic begins.

At this moment of long bearish I think we need to have a strong determination to ourselves by avoiding lossing our emotions that can make us great losses too if we get in panic. What we really need to put in our mind is that behind this long bearish there will be great bullish market to be happen soon, and I strongly believe this expectation.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Since the start of this year, am sure the expectation of people were very high and wanted much from bitcoin but it seems the market keeps sinking and dimping. For some months now, market has been around some range it seems not to be good for most of us. However, despite this market down we hoping for the best.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

The drop of the market price of bitcoin was meant to happen. I'm surprised how people are behaving about the market being down. Were you guys thinking the price of bitcoin will be increasing without you thinking that the number of bitcoin circulating will also increase. With this increase, the supply rate of bitcoin will automatically increase against the same number of people who demand for bitcoin. Once supply rate increases without an increase in demand rate, the value price also decreases.
horaceN

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

The crypto market is changing with the value of Bitcoin, as Bitcoin prices are falling. Everyone is thinking negatively. Personally, I see this as a preparation for Bitcoin's next boom
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

yes now the price of bitcoin is also cheap, so we will also get a lot of profits in the coming months, because the growth of bitcoin prices every day also increases
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

the price of bitcoin back down this month is not a problem for me, because the current price is still reasonable, and always sure at the end or early next year bitcoin will rise again .
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

The current Bitcoin market is a usual trend. It will definitely pick up again.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.

Yes, the crypto market is down for now and most of the altcoins are also going down. The market needs adjustment for situations like this, and will need time to stabilize.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
just wait to go it highly just calm and trust in what situation that we feel about that think positive always and just believe that we can overcome this
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

This may be the most important thing from Bitcoin and Ethereum because you can see for yourself that prices are decreasing for a few days. Will this continue at a cheaper price?
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

From the graph,it clearly shows that the price was spontaneously high in 2017 and wasnt even a gradual leap buh sudden. The fall too has been sudden this year. Could there ever be a gradual rise or fall? I think that would really be beneficial.. Lets hope the 4 months left for 2018 would bring as a positive miracle.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

There is no doubt Btc and Eth most especially are struggling under this bleeding moment. Nothing seems to look positive now nor near future but I do hope there will be a reverse in market trend by the end of this year.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Ayasena

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

if you think bitcoin is based on the price of last year and previous years, when last year bitcoin was quite high and you will conclude to be low this year, but I think bitcoin this year will make a new history again. Just observe the graph and we get the results.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

I think we all know as wise people know how to handle this kind of situation correctly. We always hope that Bitcoin will always be better this time. But I will use the opportunity to buy and store it until the price is good.
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

It will be go up, don't be sad.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

This is not the first time,it has been down for a long time before now and it also do go up with time. I have this much confidence in bitcoin
It's natural, it have a sudden changes as of now the value of bitcoin lower other than previous year, But more importantly i hope Bitcoin can recover.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

Men i think bitcoin its just preparing all know this are hard time for inv estment this is when people have less money in the year but when the holidays come along a lot of newbie are goin to nuy this dream just like us and the price will rise again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

2018 is a year of challenging for Bitcoin and altcoins. Every coins already lost minimum 100%-500% over the last 8 months. 2017 was the golden time for cryptocurrencies.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

This is not the first time,it has been down for a long time before now and it also do go up with time. I have this much confidence in bitcoin
It's natural, it have a sudden changes as of now the value of bitcoin lower other than previous year, But more importantly i hope Bitcoin can recover.

Bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency so we do not know what kind of changes will be happening in a day, or even in a minute. With a lot of investors and users of Bitcoin, there will be obviously some sudden changes since the price is dependent on the law of demand and supply. We just need to wait for the price to recover and it will be, we just need to be patient.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: