Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:37:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5111 times)
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

I believe that after several years we will see an option of paying with btc almost anywhere and it will become like the ATM`s everywhere or the other scenario is that it will have not any volume left after several years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I think bitcoin will more popular and mass adoption become reality. More government regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency and i think its good for growing of cryptocurrency. I am expecting it will happen in next few years
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Well maybe i am the one who will look like hypocrite here but i am not expecting anything from bitcoin now,because i have been an expectant of the bitcoin value for year but this only brings me failure so from then I changed my outview that instead of expecting i am more on realistic now what the market gives is what i will accept and this helps me to grow and become more practical..though i believe that the technology oc cryptocurrency is the future of the nex generations
Allenw

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

Bitcoin will become more popular after several years. Everyone will make a good and possible use of it. As well as everyone will use it to make payments.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

The technology behind bitcoin cannot support the future demand for scalability. Unlike the new generation cryptocurrencies/blockchains bitcoin is very inefficient, a turtle transaction and high transaction fees will not make it as a candidate for international currency in the future. Also, legalization of bitcoin internationally is somehow impossible at this point, there are so many reasons that hinders bitcoin from being legalized in the US and in other big countries.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin and blockchain technology will soon be used in every corner of the planet. Everyone will be able to pay in easy access with bitcoin, as in a simple Fiat currency.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

There are so many different posibilities that await bitcoin in the future. For us who see better life and future with bitcoin, we are hoping for its best like bitcoin getting recognized and legalized around the world.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

You can already use Bitcoin as valid payment method, obviously paying with it is still limited as the coin still needs time to integrate deeper in the society. But it is valid already.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Bitcoin is one of the major cryptocurrency in which maximum number of investors are investing.It is expected that in coming years it will improve a lot and will attract more number of investors.Their are various other coins in the market but still BTC is at top because of its advantages and importance among people.Hopefully this scenario will prevail in coming years as well.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

As Satoshi said, after 20 years there will be many Bitcoin transactions or won't be even a single transaction at all. This means that the future is based on what we are doing today. I believe that we should give first preference to use Bitcoin as a payment system instead of looking at it as a speculative instrument in the first place itself.

I am optimistic about the crypto industry in the coming 5 to 10 years from now considering the mainstream involvement in the fund transfer industry. The year 2017 was the year when bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream on a conceptual level but the user base will grow at a sustainable rate in the coming decade.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

The price of bitcoin depends on the complexity of the mining and the number of coins. Accordingly, bitcoin in the price will only grow. And as previously mentioned Satoshi, bitcoin will take a leading place in the economy!
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

After several years the bitcoin is good and now the market is highly influential and it's value in the market is rising and after several years the price is rise and still it will grow more in the present time.
You stated it like you have seen the future already based on how you are making it sound like something present.
I do not believe bitcoin would still be the same as it is, as that would really mean there is no development at all, but I believe further development would have come for bitcoin and most especially the scaling issue would have been properly rectified to the point that mainstream adoption would become imminent and real life usage will become something more in place.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

Bitcoin is a advance currency with many benefits. Day by day its price increases and many people connect with it due to the various profitable reasons. I think after several years bitcoin community will be increase in comparison to now. In resent times ago their are many multimillion companies try to connect and invest in bitcoin and also use bitcoin for their projects and purposes and this thing will help bitcoin in its future. These thing makes its future bright. Many people use it as a money transaction tool because of its safe secure transaction and these kind of facilities boost up its popularity and make its futures bright and safe.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

I am seeing Bitcoin as the greatest crypto of all time and being adapted by most of the big companies and businesses in the world.  Bitcoin will be part of our everyday life and thus Bitcoin community will be multiplied compared to its number today. Government will also realized the benefits of it but will more strict about how it will be use.
Athero
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

It is hard to guess  how Bitcoin will look in future.
I believe that it will always go up and more and more people will use it.
The technology which is behind (blockchain) will change the world. .
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

The price of bitcoin depends on the complexity of the mining and the number of coins. Accordingly, bitcoin in the price will only grow. And as previously mentioned Satoshi, bitcoin will take a leading place in the economy!

it is also an influential thing in the development of bitcoin, especially sometimes a bitcoin miner will increase in time, because every person who has bitcoin is then going to jump directly.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

It is hard to guess  how Bitcoin will look in future.
I believe that it will always go up and more and more people will use it.
The technology which is behind (blockchain) will change the world. .
I think Bitcoin will give tough competition to the existing Fiat currency as it has the potential and capability to do this.The demand of Bitcoin has been rising a lot since the last nine years and it is also doing very well in the market.It has faced many ups and downs but as always emerged victorious.Bitcoin has the power to create new records as people have faith in it and that is why it is still in the market and is the most expensive and topmost cryptocurrency in the market.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

I think bitcoin after a few years will be something that everyone loves. Bitcoin will become more popular and many investors invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more potential in the future. And will be recognized by the world. I hope that happens to bitcoin. Because bitcoin holders expect positive things from bitcoin.

I am not sure that people will feel love for Bitcoin in future. They will simply take it as usual currency, maybe the most convenient one. Nobody will dare to ban BTC then.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

I think bitcoin after so many years, still the price of it will rise up and continue to become successful. I just hope like what others hope that this bitcoin become a legal currency in every country.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

I think bitcoin will be accepted by more and more people in a few years. And more people will enter the crypto currency world and start trading. Also, people will use bitcoin and other crypto to buy stuff in store and online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: