Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

We all want bitcoin to be use in many stores, businesses and establishment after several years. And have a stable and not so volatile value.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Surely it will become Great and Very Popular. The next Money, I believe. What should we expect? Well, those who hold will surely has great joy and worth it. Banks will gonna accept bitcoin and bitcoin price will go around $50,000-$100,000.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

All people will use bitcoin as money because soon bitcoin replace dollars and people will more comfortable using digital money. Soon bitcoin will be accepted by all government and satoshi nakamoto will also exposed his self  Grin
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

Bitcoin will remain strong and even more acceptable as payment. Its price will grow and long term investors will earn much profit.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

maybe after several years from now on, much government legalize the cryptocurrency market.and much futures market add bitcoin and altcoin as commodity in their platfrom.when it happen we will see all price rise.

Even if Bitcoin is lot legalized in 5-7 years, it will remain the most popular cryptocurrency. Many thousand of the new traders will rise good money on it. I believe people will be eager to invest in BTC and some alts.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Bitcoin prices will rise to 500,000 Dollars. Liew's investment is currently quite extensive. Not only Bitcoin, but also investing in multimedia companies.
Can't say anything and i am not sure in future bitcoin will survive. Not only bitcoin all other cryptocurrencies are losing there price and people are slowly leaving the market. The reasons is its contentiously banned in some countries.
After several years i think bitcoin and all cryptocurrency got vanished from Internet's world. Many people say that it will be on moon but i don't think it can be happen since the market is falling since January.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

I saw bitcoin in future that many people will greedy on it like fiat currency right now, therefore it is helpful to us because it can cause easy transaction all over the world and bitcoin also use for easy transaction of illegal transferring of money but we can work on it which is not used to the wicked so that bitcoin will not abuse and use for illegal doings.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

bitcoin after a few years of course will survive and continue to grow, bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and many will invest in bitcoin because investment in bitcoin is a profitable investment

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Now Bitcoin is the most promising investment platform in the world.few years ago so many people dob't know about bitcoin but now many people know about bitcoin and they like this platform so they are interest to invest in bitcoin.After few years bitcoin price will be hit 100000 dollar.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

After several years, i believe that bitcoin will reach another all time high. A very high market cap that may reach to trillion of dollars can be achieved and of course, a very high market price too.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

After several years, i believe that bitcoin will reach another all time high. A very high market cap that may reach to trillion of dollars can be achieved and of course, a very high market price too.
maybe it could happen on next several years, after government legalize cryptocurrency market.and much stores implemented and received bitcoin as their payment.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Surely it will become Great and Very Popular. The next Money, I believe. What should we expect? Well, those who hold will surely has great joy and worth it. Banks will gonna accept bitcoin and bitcoin price will go around $50,000-$100,000.
Bitcoin is already popular in all over the world. People are showing interest to invest on bitcoin. Day by day it is being familiar among the world wide. As bitcoin has great value and a bright future, we can predict that bitcoin will reach at least 40000$ next 2 years. But we should support bitcoin for its improvement.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

l believe bitcoin will be popular in several years because this will come out as a powerful currency of the whole world.Bitcoin will recover soon before the launching of a cashless society of 2020.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

l believe bitcoin will be popular in several years because this will come out as a powerful currency of the whole world.Bitcoin will recover soon before the launching of a cashless society of 2020.

There are positive and negative things that can happen to bitcoin after several years, we cannot tell what it will be but as long as many supports it then bitcoin will continue to grow.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

I see bitcoin after several years will become powerful beyond the crypto crisis now.I believe it gonna blow surprise for all bitcoiners sake.l believe there's a hope in the future.

I know that it will be having a great pump in the future but I don't think that it will be at the sake of the Bitcoin users or Bitcoin investors but because of it's demand and popularity as a Crypto currency. We don't need to look at Bitcoin as a hope or something that might or may save us when that happens, let's just all chill and be patient for the wave is coming close.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

I think bitcoin after several years will be more successful and less decline in the market. But of course this is just a hope we will see what will be the improvement of bitcoin in the next more years.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

If a few years ago some of us what enthusiast to buy a pizza with bitcoin, in the future Bitcoin and Ethereum will be to precious to be selled. At some point it will be like the land in Switzerland: nobody wants to sell so the value will grow from day to day
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

I hope bitcoin after the next few years, bitcoin will become increasingly popular and the price is very expensive, and more and more people will believe in bitcoin and bitcoin will be able to become a currency in the future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

Within few years from now, I think Bitcoin will come in the mainstream. It is growing at a good rate and people are becoming aware of its uses. This increasing demand will surely make Bitcoin one of the most valuable commodities available in the market. I think it's acceptance will also increase exponentially within a few years and we would able to use Bitcoin on a daily basis.

Bitcoin is already popular in all over the world. People are showing interest to invest on bitcoin. Day by day it is being familiar among the world wide. As bitcoin has great value and a bright future, we can predict that bitcoin will reach at least 40000$ next 2 years. But we should support bitcoin for its improvement.
Bitcoin truly is the world's fastest growing investment and its price can surely me around 40-50k $ within the next 2-3 years for sure.
DByte

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

BTC after a few years I think there will be many valleys and hills that are passed before finally reaching a peak that is higher than the previous peak.
This is where if we are keen to see opportunities and risks and can make the most of it then we will get maximum benefit, not only opportunities that we must be good at regulating but also we must be able to face and change risks so that they become profitable opportunities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: