Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6650 times)
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

I don’t think ETH has any real competitor now but who knows in the future? I would recommend ETH as a core part of portfolio anyway.
yap eth is indeed very potential, I support your statement while RIPPLE have cheaper prices and should be considered t buy so both are good to choose 1 year hold might be helpful if be patient.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

I know for sure that I need to invest in Ethereum, because unlike Ripple this coin is decentralized!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

This two tokens are two of the best cryptocurrency . But I still buy more ethereum than ripple. Ripple is undoubtfully a worthy token, infact last month ripple cross over ethereum . But this not mean that ethereum is not a worthy cryptocurrency.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

I do not understand how to compare these projects, because today these projects should definitely be put up as projects that have already been invested. Why talk about it all the time, especially about the Ripple project, because I don't understand how you feel about this project?
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

I would invest more in Ethereum than in Ripple. But they are not in the same market and are very different projects. And Ripple has got a centralized control. Ethereum is a promising coin and is being used as platform by almost all ICOs and the community is very large.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

my favorite is clearly ethereum and only this i use of both. that is why i would invest only in ethereum and not in ripple. somehow i can not understand the hype about ripple. ripple is centralized and is not a free coin in the sense of bitcoin, ethereum or others.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Ethereum and their ERC-20 contract.
I will always choose ETH rather than having the RIPPLE.
I will continue to support ETH and will buy more at low.
I dont like the number of token supply of RIPPLE and the missing tokens.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Right now for me, Ethereum only. Though Ripple is also a coin possessing excellent potential, but, the market conditions are not letting me go with any other coin. Ethereum is already a developed coin so i can trust it at this moment .

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

I would like to choose etherium very much than Ripple. I'm following etherium from last two years. I know currently etherium dump very badly. But I know it will recover very soon.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I will go for Ripple because Ripple is a promising coin although Ethereum also is a promising coin but the platform of Ripple is unique and that is a bank, and Ethereum have a big dumped because many coins platform is all about ERC-20 that's why the Ethereum price gets dump and dump. So i will go for Ripple. Smiley
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

if you see the ripple market conditions look much better, and maybe we can take advantage here. but don't forget we still have to see ethereum.

Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

Of course 2 coin these are good for investment , I think now Ethereum better in terms of investment and in terms of technology
jaloto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Well, it's not a question that can be answered objectively. Everyone will have their own preferences. I should say that both cryptos have their pros and cons and it's natural. There is a sense in buying both. I can suggest buying them on exchanges that accept cards or bank transfers, like CEX (https://cex.io/eth-eur).
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

I see that the second largest market capitalization after bitcoina is ethereum, I see that the ethereum platform provides better and easier to use features than the ripple platform

primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

For me i always believed in ethereum infact i used to invest now and hold it till the market price will recover. I don't really know about Ripple so i prefer to invest Eth.
For now eth is gradually recover so its a nice sign to all eth holder to buy more and expect big profit soon.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

I don’t consider the Ripple project as a comparison with the ETH project, because I think that in general it is a project that is difficult to call cryptocurrency at all, because this project today has shades of the project’s scam as a whole, because most of the funds are blocked on the accounts of the owners.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

if you see the ripple market conditions look much better, and maybe we can take advantage here. but don't forget we still have to see ethereum.
because ethereum is a very good coin to trade and invest because the price often experiences a good price increase, so my suggestion is that if you want to get a big profit you can hold ethereum until the price soars like last year at the end of the month

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

To be honest, Ripple brings me all the time, even when the market is rapidly climbing up, Ripple managed to stand out, my opinion is that Ethereum is much more likely to grow than its competitor, Ethereum blockchain is very convenient and multifunctional, so I keep my funds in Ethereum.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

My position 2 or 3 is good and if you believe that both of them will be in that position, why don't you choose both? because in any position if you are still in the top 3 position I'm sure it's a coin that is really good and worth investing in and because now the price is falling, isn't this a good opportunity to have both at a cheap price?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

I choose ripple because i like ripple. Ripple always doing some pumps and we can earn money from ripple. Eth seems more stable and more related with initial coin offerings. So i am buying ripple more and more. I hope  they will pump that again . if they will pump i will earn huge money from ripple.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: