Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6647 times)
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

ethereum or ripple if you have to choose I will choose ethereum, because we certainly know if ethereum is now on the potential and platform that many people enjoy. so choosing ethereum is a necessity rather than a new coin that has no development yet.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

In my opinion, ethereum and ripple are equally potential to be used as investment tools. Both have different advantages. I myself really like these two coins. I like ethereum because ethereum can provide blockchain rides when I want to create blockchain-based applications. Whereas ripple I usually use as a payment tool when I want to conduct cross-country transactions quickly. This ripple is able to do many transactions at once in just a few minutes. Besides, this ripple tends to be stable when hard forks occur. This makes our work easy to complete.

▔▔▔▔▔
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

In my case, I would surely choose ethereum over ripple. Both cryptos are indeed good but when it comes on the consistency in the market ,ethereum would surely dominate xrp. But if you  are into bigger amount of token holding, choose xrp since it is having lower market value. In such way, that investor would be having a higher chance to earn profit than investing to eth.

hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

I think ethereum is better and more important project. Many altcoins exist thanks to the ethereum and with this crypto market is growing. However, for investment, generally, ripple provides more profit because it can be pumped more easily with the news.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

Ethereum is still struggling to have the good value from XRP, Ethereum holders remain confident that they will excel from XRP.
XRP's struggle is quite impressive and will continue to compete with Ethereum, a new breakthrough has been made and the development team gets the opportunity.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

Ripple has been going good in these times, but I don't think that this rising is not enough to make it a reliable coin. I think the top coins should be innovative like ethereum and IOTA, not like ripple which is not a decentralized cryptocurrency.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

for now, Ripple prices have risen very high compared to Ethereum prices, but I still choose Ethereum because I believe Ethereum prices will increase much higher than Ripple prices, therefore I prefer to invest in Ethereum.
Don't get too excited about it, the price could tank down at any minute. The coin is a longterm investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

You do not need to compare these coins. They have different goals.
At least, you will study the purposes and directions of these projects. Why compare these different areas? Why do you think there is competition between them?

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

Yes, due to the hype and Ripple big partnerships with the banks. As for trading, this asset is pretty good, as for long-term hodl, maybe, but I do not want to support in my opinion centralized token and I would rather have ETH. However, there are many discussions about Buterin being a "CEO" in ETH is that good or not, that one we will leave alone.

ETH is still recovering from that recent pressure, but once they will start releasing the updates, be prepared for that. Earlier or later it will happen, no doubt. My choice is ETH.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Although they are fighting for the same market niche I consider that they don't even compete in the same ballpark, so it's not a very fair comparison, but financially speaking, I consider ripple to be a long-term currency, that if it achieves the union with the banks will generate a lot of profits, instead I see it in the short term and it will probably be replaced in 3 or 4 years.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

I'm not really familiar with the Ripple coin. But if I had a choice to invest in, I would choose ether. Me he seems more reliable on first glance.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

Ripple has been going good in these times, but I don't think that this rising is not enough to make it a reliable coin. I think the top coins should be innovative like ethereum and IOTA, not like ripple which is not a decentralized cryptocurrency.
Every reliable crypto is having a decentralized system so they can't afford for manipulation, and Ripple does not have it. So between the Ethereum and Ripple I would like to choose the Ethereum has been very trusted and have a team and a great community.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

Ripple has tested the number position on coinmarketcap and it was very funny how fast ethereum came back to its position again. Currently, my support for ethereum has reduced and that of ripple has increased. I will start buying more ripple than ethereum.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:30:16 AM

Ripple has a large amount of supply and ethereum will be everyone's choice, we can see new projects using tokens standard ethereum, this coin is great for investment, I will hold the ethreum for a long time

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:40:07 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Yes, due to the hype and Ripple big partnerships with the banks. As for trading, this asset is pretty good, as for long-term hodl, maybe, but I do not want to support in my opinion centralized token and I would rather have ETH. However, there are many discussions about Buterin being a "CEO" in ETH is that good or not, that one we will leave alone.

ETH is still recovering from that recent pressure, but once they will start releasing the updates, be prepared for that. Earlier or later it will happen, no doubt. My choice is ETH.
I still stick with the Ripple that becomes my primary choice. because the development of who continued to increase and generate more profits. In addition with the ability of this developing Ripple capable of giving a remarkable progress.

Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

Both of them are good for short or long term hodl but I will prefer ETH more (I hodl both of them). The price is at its lowest and my instinct is telling me to buy it. I earned a lot every time I trust my instinct so I am in the process of coming up with a capital that can help me increase my ETH in hand. Hopefully, the bull run will happen this coming December or January next year.  Cool

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:09:01 AM

Ripple has a large amount of supply and ethereum will be everyone's choice, we can see new projects using tokens standard ethereum, this coin is great for investment, I will hold the ethreum for a long time
I agree with you for this, a very large amount of supply from Ripple is a serious problem if you want to buy this coin, and a lot of cheating done by the Ripple developer. so I agree to invest choosing Ethereum, because we can see all new ICO projects from the Ethereum ERC20 network. it can make Ethereum in the future very valuable.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

I agree with you for this, a very large amount of supply from Ripple is a serious problem if you want to buy this coin, and a lot of cheating done by the Ripple developer. so I agree to invest choosing Ethereum, because we can see all new ICO projects from the Ethereum ERC20 network. it can make Ethereum in the future very valuable.
Yes, you are indeed from both of these coints, Ripple and Ethereum, of course, ethereum coint is more feasible to be made as an investment, of course there are separate considerations because ethereum has advantages that are not owned by ripple, of course investment in ethereum is good for the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

If i have the choice, i would choose ethereum and not ripple.
I see with ethereum more possibilities of use.
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

I'm more interested in ethereum than XRP because the blockchain technology behind it and XRP are COINS for transactions, similar to banking systems so I'm more confident about holding ethereum than XRP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: