Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6647 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

if seen now I still choose Ethereum, because I see Ethereum prices can still increase compared to Ripple prices, so I'm sure if we invest in Ethereum it is definitely more profitable than investing in Ripple.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Ripple is not an alternative to Ethereum. I say it again about Ripple: not open, no proof of work, not decentralised and the supply could increase anytime. Also the question about the utility of the Ripple token not answered for me.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

for this month I see the potential to buy ethereum from ripple, it is very clear that ethereum's price has been rising even a little, but this is a bright spot that December will return like last year I thought
tokenabu

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Ethereum will establish himself as a clear leader in this matter. Bitcoin may have sidechains and Lightning Networks, but both require in-depth protocol changes that can take a very long time to implement. Other systems, such as Digital Asset Hyperledger, will be more measurable, but do not have the general capabilities of smart contract decentralization.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

Personally I still buy an ETH because its only $299 and we know already that Ethereum is capable of reaching $700 , while XRP  or known as ripple is a centralize coin and I have not yet seen this coin reaching more than $100 .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Well mate, Both coins are popular today. But for me I prefer to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a Turing complete implementation of the block chain. It's nothing like Ripple. You can build Ripple using Ethereum but you can't build Ethereum using ripple.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

if I think for now the ETH I now use instead of other coins, and also this is what I used for a long time too. and of course I chose the coin instead of the other coins.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

These two are top coins, but I know there’s a big difference with their technologies. I’m not a fan of a centralized market, so I will choose to invest more on ETH. Many people say negative things about these coins, well some of them are true but if you keep on believing in one thing, then good things will come. ETH will win this one and for the record it will recover soon.
V0ldemar
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

I believe in the idea of a ripple and that there is a great future in the banking sector for this currency, the ripple each year brought an average of 700% of profits to its investors. I hope this year will not be an exception.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

I have invested in both Ethereum and Ripple. If I was given the choice to pick only 1 coin between the two I would pick Ethereum.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Lately I've been hearing a lot of positive news from the Ripple project. Very many investors have started to take a more positive attitude to the project, but all this is just attracting attention, I think that in general, nothing will change from this.

forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Many are stick in Ethereum because of many investor are investing in Eth than Ripple even has average price in the market. In my opinion in choosing in invest I will choose Ethereum.

mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I would say both are doing great. It would be wise decision to invest in both coins simultaneously. These two will have a stable market for sure. So I am fan of both ripple and ethereum
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

I advise you to invest in the Ethereum.
3 reasons to invest in Ethereum:
1) Ethereum futures. After the study of the ether, the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States (SEC) announced that it does not consider a digital asset as a security and will not regulate it. Kelly believes that now the futures on Ethereum road open, but the investor forgets about the reverse side of the coin: the launch of futures may well collapse the price of the crypto currency, as it happened with bitcoin. In addition, many believe that the emergence of futures contracts strengthens the manipulation of the market.
2) Augur. Decentralized platform on Ethereum blockhouse. The largest market of predictions (roughly speaking, the exchange for forecasting the results of events). If the auger does not collapse the price of the air, the effect of launching the platform will be very positive.
3) Proof-of-Stake. The transition of Ethereum to this algorithm is another factor that will accelerate the growth of the crypto currency. This is a serious step towards solving the scalability problem. Recently, the creator of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin said that Sharding and Plasma protocols will also be used - this will increase the system's productivity by 10,000 times.

Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Ripple and Ethereum are different use-cases. Ripple is for payments between Banks. Ethereum is a general purpose smart contract platform.However, the general consensus is that both have very valuable features which is why many people invest in both. It’s also very easy to exchange the two.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

I prefer Ethereum, they has brought a lot to the cryptocurrency industry with Ethereum companies have found a way to raise funds to create something that will benefit the whole community now 90% of altcoins are now using Ethereum smart contract they deserve to be in the second place.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

ETH for sure. Smart contract is amazing technology, and it will be a best platform of blockchain in my opinion.
I always believe in ETH, Ripple is good, but ETH better.
Palo05

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Eth for sure . it is the second most used cryptocurrency around the world i think, And almost of the investor's know how to use the eth blockchain.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

I am really in favor of Ethereum than Ripple simply because ethereum has established well already and thanks to its smart contract technology that's shaping the ICO industry. It is also the crypto next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization which means people has a high demand on it.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

Often say I don't like Ripple because of his speculators and I heard that they even sued for it so ETH in the top !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: