Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:53:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6650 times)
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I would say that ripple is just an overhyped coin, as I can actually state it's use case in the crypto world aside as a mode of payment. I would rather invest in etherium rather than Ripples
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Ethereum has a longer history than Ripple. Ethereum has already faced many tech problems, solved them and gathered great experience. So, ETH operations go smoothly in general, taking into account how many transactions can be loaded into Ethereum blockchain in one minute.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

Recently I have seen a lot of news related to Ripple. These news seems to be very beneficial, but I have no way to determine the truth of these messages, and I think Ripple can't compete with ETH. The market value of ETH has now returned to normal after being briefly overtaken by Ripple.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

Ripple > ETH.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

For now, I prioritize my money for ethereum. Ethereum has a much higher potential level compared to ripple. In terms of the community, it has been seen that ethereum has a vast community that has spread throughout the world. So that the opportunities obtained from ethereum are also greater to be able to produce satisfactory profits. Ethereum can also be relied on for long-term investments because the platform has been established in various ICOs, so it has more confidence to be able to continue to exist in the future.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

As for me XRP seems more potential for bank industry,but eth is the way for mass adoption and has more ways to apply technology.
cotabarmot

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Recently Ripple has shown itself very well, but I still like ETH, and it's worth investing in the first and other currencies of the Crypto currency, they have a huge potential in the market.
you're right. why choose one of two cool projects, when you can take both. a ripple coin of pampas, and an etherium of a more gradual growth. But it's better to wait for a positive market trend. until everything falls down

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

I think it is better to invest in ethereum than ripple because ethereum has a higher price than ripple in the market so if eth increases, you can earn big profit by holding in it especially that when eth is increasing, it increases more than a $100 so it must be a good opportunity to buy eth and take the credits soon when market recovers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Now invest in Ripple is a bit late. He already grew very much in price and there was even a moment when Ripple pushed EThereum from the second place.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

best part about ripple is it goes up very quickly and takes enough time to get out when on downfall. but you never know, with current market situation ripple looks like better option
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

We have seen in the past, the Ripple can make crazy rallys from time to time, but in most cases, it it not that great investments in my view.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

I was always behind Etherium, but recent events show that Ripple is also a very strong project and surprised me with their growth. And yet in the long run I will be for Etherium, as it remains king in the market of ICO, and I think it's the main way of development of the market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

I was always behind Etherium, but recent events show that Ripple is also a very strong project and surprised me with their growth. And yet in the long run I will be for Etherium, as it remains king in the market of ICO, and I think it's the main way of development of the market.
we really hear more and also use ethereum as an investment for us and indeed become a favorite investment for many people,because ico and bounty also make eth more popular
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

At this point, probably the investment in RIPPLE is more appropriate, the coin showed a good growth, at some point even after overtaking the etherium on capitalization.
I believe that both ripple and ethereum can able to help a lot of investor to became profitable but if we will choose ethereum over ripple for sure we can make more profit on the right time, because many people is predicting that eth price can be $1500 next year.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

We have seen in the past, the Ripple can make crazy rallys from time to time, but in most cases, it it not that great investments in my view.

The price of the ripple is pumped and then rapidly drops to the previous values. I guess it can be the same now. Eth, despite the current problems, seems to be a much better investment for a long term than xrp.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

I agree with your opinion. I think Ripple is a good option for short and middle term investment, just need to catch the moment and join the rally in right time as well as jump out before the price will dump.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

At the site of the usual investor, I would probably choose both projects, because I think that both projects have very good support from the community, because these projects have already been tested by time. I think that in general this is normal and good projects
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

I think that Ripple is also a good coin but Ether is much more interesting, I give preference to the platform it is based on. It is the second one after btc and its value will increase soon
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Ethereum has many use-cases which are implementing now but I think that in future Ripple or something like EOS will have higher market share than Ethereum because of their more advanced and more useful technologies. So I will choose Ripple.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

The main advantage of Ripple over the other 1500 altcoins is that it’s actually being used by over 100 companies around the world. There are two major disadvantages of Ripple. Ripple owns the majority of XRP tokens. Ripple’s clients are able to use their blockchain technology without having to use XRP. That's why I prefer Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: