Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6650 times)
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

I believe that the one and the other coin has its own specific risks. Many now say that soon the etherium will fall dramatically. but my personal opinion is that the ripple is the main manipulators of its market.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
ZeusRecife

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

sim acredito que sera o ethereum pois tem mas opção de valor e consumo e uso o ripple é só uma espulgação bancaria nenhum valor agregado
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

I believe that the one and the other coin has its own specific risks. Many now say that soon the etherium will fall dramatically. but my personal opinion is that the ripple is the main manipulators of its market.
I completely agree with you, because repeatedly there was information about the artificial increase in the value of the ripple coin. While etherium is a real promising coin and platform on the crypto currency market.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

I would never think that i will tell this, but at this moment Ripple seems as a better option these days because there is a lot going on with this coin but eth other hand has nothing much going on, ICOs are down and old icos have cashed out.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

I am personally very interested in ethereum. Because ethereum has great potential in the future. But we know now that ethereum is entering a difficult period. Where is the price in. Drop condition. But I still prefer ethereum compared to ripple.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

ripple is decentralized crypto currency and i will never suggest anyone to invest in it.. we should not call it a crypto currency.. ether is the second generation of blockchain which offers the smart contracts so surely ETh is the winner here
I hope you wanted to say that ripple is centralised crypto. And I totally agree that it doesn't make sense to invest in it. Following last news they have made stake pump on some shitty news that doesn't really makes value for investors.
That guy has no clue about what ripple coin is. Ripple is a banker coin and the latest cooperation of ripple with bankers give a lot of clue about what ripple foundation is. RIpple is not going to give contribution to the crypto but they are creating their own way to get a lot of money from the bankers.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

basically both of these coins have good potential and will continue to survive in the future by continuing to increase their prices. however, I personally prefer ethereum for my long-term investment and I am sure that ethereum will remain second only to bitcoin and remain the best altcoin on other coins.

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I think Id go for erh since it is more stable and known than ripple, aside from its value. If ever there will be a very big drop in prices, ripple will be the furst to be valueless.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Ethereum is a better cryptocurrency I guess to invest in right now. Ethereum has good technological features, so it will never come to an end. Millions of people today trust and invest in Ethereum. No matter what investment strategy you choose, you’ll definitely make some profits at the end.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

ethereum is still the best choice than ripple, now ripple will continue to be in the best position but ethereum far jumps higher than any coin including ripple. if you have ethereum, you can save and hold it so you can get profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Ripple is the fastest coin that we have if I am not mistaken but that does not make it better than ethereum. ETH has the most active addresses of all the cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, that should tell you a lot about the coin. While ripple remains a good option to invest in, ethereum is still the best altcoin out of the two of them
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

For now im holding some ethereum only.. Cause the need for ethereum are must have to buy some new tokens.. I like ethereum because the used of it and easy to buy new tokens with a very low price. So ethereum will be my favourite right now.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

in my opinion, ripple prices are now very expensive, far up dramatically, maybe it's quite late, so I suggest you invest in ethereum, but no one can predict ripple prices later, anything can happen

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

They are both good to invest with our money but then I still recommend to the beginners to invest in Ethereum because of his awesome features that many investors are also recommended. That's why I also suggest it to my friends who just started to join Cryptocurrency this year.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

in my opinion, ripple prices are now very expensive, far up dramatically, maybe it's quite late, so I suggest you invest in ethereum, but no one can predict ripple prices later, anything can happen
ETH is a good investment and the whale will focus on this altcoin more if big news arrives. At present ETH is at $ 220 and this is a great opportunity to invest because I believe it will soon return to the $ 500 price by the end of this year and the new era of ETH will be mentioned more. The decision is yours and the future depends on whether you invest now

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Ethereum is a better cryptocurrency I guess to invest in right now. Ethereum has good technological features, so it will never come to an end. Millions of people today trust and invest in Ethereum. No matter what investment strategy you choose, you’ll definitely make some profits at the end.

Right, I always believe that ethereum is the most profitable coin compared to others, remember that a fantastic price increase in 2017 shows that ethereum will be the next number # 1 to replace bitcoin.

oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

Everyone chooses himself. First I buy Ether then I buy Ripple then buy - BTC. And so I try everything for myself. When good luck comes. Now Pump Ripple
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

My choice fell on ethereum. He just wakes more confidence in me. I also read more good things about him than about ripple.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Now if the ripple option for us is higher than ETH, because the ripple is likely to be accepted by the SEC as the common currency and also because of that news that recent ripples have risen sharply.

If I had to choose I'd take both, but I'd invest like 65-70% of the amount into ETH and 30-35% in Ripple. I expect better performance from ETH, that's why I'd invest more in it. Ripple is also a nice coin to buy (just for quick profit), but I don't trust its developers that much to spend 100% of my investments on it.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

Until now I'm still choose ethereum because i'm still believed if  ethereum is sevond best altcoin after bitcoin.
and of course ethereum also have a bright future as like bitcoin, there so many people said ethereum is queen of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: