Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3203 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

For the new traders and I,  it's important to start with learning all you can about the subject of trading generally,  familiarise yourself either trading processes and learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular.  Nice you are ready,  start trading what you can afford to lose first and then you will have experience to trade big in the future!
Yea. Its easy to say like that, but in reality I doubt you are even following whatever you said this time. Most likely you just lose and can't move on with your losses, familiarize yourself on trading is fine but if you can't thinking out of the box and just following the general ideas you would probably lose more.

agree with it, I in trading it is normal to have losses because not in anytime you can make profit. the question is how to handle emotion base in times of losses, learning trading maybe not predictable yet can prevent losses Cheesy thank guys for sharing your thoughts

handling emotion is one of the difficult things especially if we are losses, but if we can say to ourselves that losing the money is part of trading, and we are trying to accept our losses, I am sure that soon we can easy to handle the loss. it cannot be done in one night, but it needs time before we can realize that behind of the loss, we have a chance to recover the money and back to make a profit. doing trading means we need to accept that we have two option in trading which makes a profit and get the loss. once you understand this, you can handle your emotion.
Learning is always important when it comes to trading and I have never seen anyone skipping that part that would not have problem and issues eventually. Trading is fun and interesting if you have the necessary skills to make good trade but it is just a pity that instead of doing it right, so many people are so focused on the aspect of making money so fast that they just discard quickly the aspect of learning perfectly well and practicing to some extent before even going in big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

For the new traders and I,  it's important to start with learning all you can about the subject of trading generally,  familiarise yourself either trading processes and learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular.  Nice you are ready,  start trading what you can afford to lose first and then you will have experience to trade big in the future!
Yea. Its easy to say like that, but in reality I doubt you are even following whatever you said this time. Most likely you just lose and can't move on with your losses, familiarize yourself on trading is fine but if you can't thinking out of the box and just following the general ideas you would probably lose more.

agree with it, I in trading it is normal to have losses because not in anytime you can make profit. the question is how to handle emotion base in times of losses, learning trading maybe not predictable yet can prevent losses Cheesy thank guys for sharing your thoughts

handling emotion is one of the difficult things especially if we are losses, but if we can say to ourselves that losing the money is part of trading, and we are trying to accept our losses, I am sure that soon we can easy to handle the loss. it cannot be done in one night, but it needs time before we can realize that behind of the loss, we have a chance to recover the money and back to make a profit. doing trading means we need to accept that we have two option in trading which makes a profit and get the loss. once you understand this, you can handle your emotion.
Learning is always important when it comes to trading and I have never seen anyone skipping that part that would not have problem and issues eventually. Trading is fun and interesting if you have the necessary skills to make good trade but it is just a pity that instead of doing it right, so many people are so focused on the aspect of making money so fast that they just discard quickly the aspect of learning perfectly well and practicing to some extent before even going in big.

yes, you are right. I see that a new trader, especially my friends who are new to trading, always expecting to make money fast. but I told them that you cannot expect and hope to make a profit in the short time especially if the market cannot be predicted as today. we don't know which coin that can increase in the next day or how long we need to hold the coin so we can sell at the high price. but if you can learning something related to trading, at least, you can try to make a profit even in the hardest situation as today. so I always tell them to still learn more, no matter if the market is easy to trade or in the hard situation.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

I always start with YouTube tutorials and then read on top of that but if you are better at reading, then just start with that. I am better with seeing someone go through certain steps first so that I can be diligent.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

I always start with YouTube tutorials and then read on top of that but if you are better at reading, then just start with that. I am better with seeing someone go through certain steps first so that I can be diligent.

Watching youtube for me is the best way to start trading  because in YouTube they teach us step by step on how you do trading. There are a lot of kind of trading in YouTube just research  where you trade.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

if you don't know how to start for trading just study first more search about trading because trading has risky and more strategy is advance. and then if you are ready to trade just start in small amount dont spend to much at first because you are in the practice level.

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Fxcryptoexpert

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

you can start by watching my videos, I explain in every detail for new traders to understand how the PROs trade...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErVvJU-_Pxw&t=56s
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

There's a lot of issue regarding on trading and one of the biggest mistake I ever made when I was a newbie is when I send my bitoincash to bitcoin address. When I was a newbie, the logo of this two are almost the same. That's why I feel so confident before, but I instantly loss my money. So if you want to avoid that common mistake, be sure that you understand the trading method and it's sub idea like exchanges, wallets and many more.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

if you don't know how to start for trading just study first more search about trading because trading has risky and more strategy is advance. and then if you are ready to trade just start in small amount dont spend to much at first because you are in the practice level.
I think so much information, on the internet about trading, you can even find it on YouTube. to start trading is also very easy, when you have something, or coins that other people need, you can already do it. however, what is difficult is to develop the strategy.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

The bitcoin market is volatile and there are plenty of opportunities for those who like to invest in risky capital and want to make a high profit. Invest in bitcoin.
janecrypto11

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

Make your own research about the different coins in the market. Read the news and the charts. Compare also exchange platforms, especially the fees. For active traders, i think IDCM is one good choice of an exchange. Unique features and lots of promo offers.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Start trading when you know what you're doing , sets limits . Know when to sell and buy . dont let emotion interfere your trading decision. Buy the rumor sell the news. I'm not expert but it worked for me.

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

trading on cryptocurrency certainly can be profitable if we understand the basic strategy of trading, maybe a simple way you can do to start trading you can try it with small capital first so that you can minimize the risk of loss.

yes, I always suggest to my friend who is new in trading to use small capital while they learn about the basic rule in trading. I've told them to not afraid if somehow they are losing the money and they need to know how they made that mistake so they can learn about how to prevent the mistake. besides that, they need to learn about how to analyze the chart, the position of buying and sell order, how much the volume of one coin in 24 hours and other else. and if they can do this, I am sure that their skills will grow and it means, they can increase their profit because they can be able to analyze which coins that can make a profit.

Before starting it, the beginner has to understand if the trading is for him or not. Probably, he will never accept the market volatility or he has some more important work to spend his time on the crypto.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

I learned to trade and start with myself self-taught, I learned many things on the internet and from my friends to start trading assets in the market, I also learned from my own experience when trading on the market when prices went up and down.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

Before starting to trade, you must have a plan. You can use one part of your money to buy altcoins for holding. The rest of your money will buy coins for trading. It's the strategy to make sure you never lose too much.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

trading on cryptocurrency certainly can be profitable if we understand the basic strategy of trading, maybe a simple way you can do to start trading you can try it with small capital first so that you can minimize the risk of loss.

yes, I always suggest to my friend who is new in trading to use small capital while they learn about the basic rule in trading. I've told them to not afraid if somehow they are losing the money and they need to know how they made that mistake so they can learn about how to prevent the mistake. besides that, they need to learn about how to analyze the chart, the position of buying and sell order, how much the volume of one coin in 24 hours and other else. and if they can do this, I am sure that their skills will grow and it means, they can increase their profit because they can be able to analyze which coins that can make a profit.

Before starting it, the beginner has to understand if the trading is for him or not. Probably, he will never accept the market volatility or he has some more important work to spend his time on the crypto.

in my first time, I cannot accept when I got lost and I feel really bad because I don't know how to use the moment of the increase in the price. I only panic to see the price starts to moves to the higher price, so I add the price I want to sell but unfortunately, my selling price never fill. so I decided to learn more and more to know the moment to sell until I can determine the price I want to sell.

I am sure that people will learn from their mistake so they can accept if they cannot make a profit or if they see the market is falling and they can keep trying to trade without any bad feeling. but if we never learning more about trading, we cannot grow and fix the mistake and we only make another mistake in the future.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Can you share guys how d5o you start with this line?

If you know how to read and understand it is not difficult to trade. With an small amount of capital you can start trading just to get experience because experience is the best teaching tools.
Starting trading is not so difficult if you start learning about it first, I mean to say after getting the knowledge of it you will never ever face with any kind of difficulty in your future and if you face with one you will solve that easily using your knowledge.

Always try to be knowledgeable about anything in which you are interested, now make an exchange account and place the coin you have bought and sell it for profit if you are in.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

I am both long-term and short-term trader, and I don't think trading is very risky,
majority of the time the market is predictable, just study how to read/analyze the
market.
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

I learned from a fantastic resource on Discord that is a wealth of information on depth chart analysis. Now I focus on 1% per day returns. No more and (hopefully) no less.

If interested come and say hello: https://discord.gg/BN9P2tk
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:28 AM

I started my trading as of now and in fact, I lost a lot when I buy during the peak season of the tokens. Amd today, it goes down instantly. But then, I believe that it will go back  and goes up since I bought the tokens that I speculate more than a month. I am just waiting for the opportunity for my coins to move up.

katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

I began to trade on signals and in parallel to study information about the crypto-currency market. Then I got training and I began to trade on my own.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: