Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
I don't think i agree with you on some points. Not all altcoins are shitcoin, you can invest in this altcoin and make a profit to about 50%. All you need is to understand its market trading trends. And i don't think its advisable to invest in bitcoin for long-term. If you don't want to loose the initial value of the amount you started with, it is best to invest in bitcoin short-term..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Bitcoin is simply known as a crypto currency that is highly working as a digital asset of money, which many companies and individuals are serious investing at the right time to for short period of time given profit and also been a function of trading on a difference platform round the world.   
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

This one was one of those people who thinking negative and this one of the reason why those nebie was panicking and full out their investment. You are wrong bitcoin is not a bubble or it will not die. Is suggest try to invest for long term because if your basis was for the short term as always you can't earn bacause of the changeable value or it alwas fluctuating. Now is the best time to invest because of the low value and soon it will rising again.
Reality5

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
I do not agree with you. Bitcoin is not a bubble. Calling a coin such as ETH a shitcoin is what I would regard as a fallacy. A shitcoin is a worthless coin. Ethereum has a very great value.
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

this is the best moment if we use it as an investment when the market price decreases again, and the best investment at the moment that I often invest is bitcoin because besides being the most popular until now the price can also double to bitcoin is best if we invest in the long term and short term.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:01:32 AM

Any form of investments are considered risky and always been attached to it and no exception on bitcoin wherein considered as risky investment as well. Before investing to bitcoin things should consider that you should invest what you can afford to lose because in crypto currency price's volatility is very high. So do your own research before investing your hard earned money in bitcoin.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:06:22 AM

you are right bitcoin is good for long term investment, because we all believe that bitcoin will change the currency in the world, and for about the shit coin, or we can call it the bad coin, you still can get money from it, but you need to see about the risk, maybe you can invest in a short term for shitcoin

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:36 AM

..if you will going to invest in Bitcoin,,make sure that you really aware and knowledgeable on what does crypto market has..the best time to buy Bitcoin is when it reach its low price..the volatility of Bitcoin Value is inevitable..you should make sure that you are investing the money that you are afford to lost..so that your regret in future will not going to deppress you..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:44 AM

I don't support your idea that apart from bitcoins all alternative currencies are shitcoins. There has been successful crypto projects that is worth investment like bitcoins.EOS, Waves, and other coins are good project which are not shitcoins.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:59:19 AM

Yeah your thinking is good. I think Bitcoin is father and mother in crypto. Bitcoin is perfect for long time invest other anyone interested in other coin they can invest it for short time. You can buy some coin and wait for highly profit many time we see 200-500% pump. You keep this pump and sell it Satoshi and hold btc.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:05:58 AM

for me now I'm investing in bitcoin because it's a low price and it's good for investors because today's market share tokens are low now because I can buy a lot of bitcoins now because the premiums are small and will make me big when bitcoin has grown
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:11:32 AM

Well, I will still suggest people to invest in Bitcoin. For me, it is still the best crypto currency for me that gives a lots of opportunities here in the crypto world. Moreover, as the King of all the crypto currencies, when it changes, the other crypto currencies also change in the crypto market. I am sure that sooner or later, this will rise up again and those who trust and invest will become profitable.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

For me, since it is not a tokens, i mean old coins that already survived until now, i will invest on it when i see it will have good growth. Invest in bitcoin is good but if we can why only invest in 1 section?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Silje PChristensen

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

I agree with the post viewer. Make long-term investment in bitcoin rather than venture into other altcoins.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:26 AM

I do not completely agree with you.

you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH
ETH can't be compared to shitcoin. Even ETH is much potential and can really bear good fruits for us if we are into long term for it. Price for ether has also crossed $600+ and currently is fluctuating between $280 to $300. This can anytime exide and also can give some impressive profits.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

Until now, everything has followed the bitcoin price trend, only ETH has been hit badly, but even so, I disagree with you by posting unsafe and risky ETHs into shitcoin, because if you look at the ETH trading volume, it's a coin number the two most traded, maybe the ETH has now fallen but let's look for the next 2 years

Priyasad9

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

I'm just getting ready. This is the best time to invest. bitcoin is a coin that can earn a high value long-term profit. Today, the bitcoin value in the market is low. Therefore, this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Invest in today bitcoin you buy. You can get a lot of money in the future. I think the best bitcoin for investment. If you're looking for a big profit, that's the best coin bitcoin.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

Bitcoin is worth investing for , all you just need to do to avoid the scams is to avoid scammers. Just find a legit site where you can invest your bitcoin in the right hand.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Investing in bitcoin is really worth it, but as time passed by, many people are use bitcoin name to make a scam scene, and this is not new, a lot of countries has a news about scamming people in a way of using bitcoin. Meaning when some people heard about these, the only one they think is bitcoin is a scam and no one from them are want to get involve with this which is very normal reaction on the person, the main stream is the value of bitcoin will drastically falls and the adoption of it worldwide will get more slower than before.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Yes, I have invested a lot for Bitcoin. And as long as I live I will invest bitcoin. Because I have benefited a lot by doing this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: