Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

I like it, it's safer to invest long-term in bitcoin and ethereum. ethereum I think it's also good for the long term because the price is cheap now. to be saved until next year I think it will definitely be profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

Yes, the Bitcoin market is a risk we can not foresee. If we invest in Bitcoin, we should invest in short term and not invest in long term. Bitcoin prices may decrease at any time, resulting in lost assets.
little pig

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

I think you are a long-term investor, Bitcoin is leading the list of electronic money,
Increasing the BTC will lead to more AllCoin increase. You can follow the top 15 to buy. Because this time is not a bubble
For example, if you buy 1 BTC = 6000 $, 6000 $ you can buy 12000 IOTA (IOTA = 0.5 $). when BTC reaches $ 7000, your profit is $ 1000. IOTA just set the $ 0.7 mark, profit more.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

bitcoin controls the crypto trading market. but we must remain careful with this bitcoin. Price movements cannot be guessed, today rising tomorrow may come down, so, the point is to be careful not to use bitcoin as a long-term investment.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

If you are a long-term investor, then The bitcoin is the most valuable token for you. If you can manage your works, so the Bitcoin is matching to anything. Personally, I believe it's much better for long-term investment. Perhaps, I think, bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency in the crypto world to make an investment. I think this the time to invest in BTC. The current BTC price is in very low. So that's the time to buy. If you can buy it now, I think, you can get massive profits within 2/3 years.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

In part I agree with you, investing in bitcoin is a really good and profitable idea. But I can't understand why you think it's a bubble. I personally see no reason to think so.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Bitcoin today is the best investment you can think of. Especially if you plan to invest in the long term. I have been doing this for a long time and have never regretted.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

There is nothing better than investing in bitcoin. Because if you have extra money or you just do not know how to save them - choose bitcoin, you will not lose.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

It does not matter whether it is a long term or a short term. I always need to act right and be cautious. Sometimes long term investment gains value sometimes short term.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

Well, i don't quite agree with you. The coins other than bitcoin are not all shitcoins, but some of them are indeed.
If you want to invest for long term, you should find a good ICO with an existing product but coin price still not too high.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

Bitcoin isn't a bubble, if its a bubble then its value won't stay to $6,000 which is still high than last year.

Having bitcoin as the main stage of your portfolio, I agree on that but with some points that you mentioned like bitcoin being a bubble I disagree on that part. Whether you say bad things about altcoins you can't stop those people who have earned and has confidence having some of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

Investing in bitcoin is like you trying your luck at yourself, because bitcoin has a high risk, mostly when it comes to drops/downtrend. Most of the newly investors are creating a massive dump after they saw how deep the downtrend and include FUD news. Meaning they only here for the short term and not for long,  they are not sure how bitcoin really works and how it can help us in our daily activities.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

since Bitcoin price is depleating, it is best to invest, then expect it to rise maybe at the last quarter of the year. If it strikes up, it will be the high ROI for you just be positive.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

True, bitcoin is a place to invest safely and provide benefits to your assets, but to maintain the balance of investing you should do it in bitcoin and shitcoin
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
Cryptocurrency investment has a very high risk and of course investors will think the best and how to take advantage of the opportunities that come to gain profit
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all. Day by day it's users are increasing and also it's popularity is increasing. Due to it's easy availability and it's easy transition system people are getting more and more into Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is both and asset and also a good currency. You can use Bitcoin as both. So, if you want to use it as an asset then I think you should invest now in Bitcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

If i will have more enough money,i will buy more Bitcoin and invest until December as this will increase in terms of market price value like last year.This is the best year for Bitcoin.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

a good idea bitcoin is a long-term investment place because now the price continues to fall and it's cheap. ETH is shitcoin, some say it is funny, but I also invest in ethereum because the price is so cheap, even very cheap for this year, don't miss that price.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

My advice to you is just invest now, because the price is low we all never know what will happen anytime but when you invest now you will invest just a little bit of your money not like last year because the price of bitcoin last year is to high and it's really to hard to invest because it's too expensive not like now, so the point is when you invest right now and have patience until the price is high again you will earn more money, just have patience and be wise because when you have patience you're willing to wait till the price is back not like the panic seller and be wise because there is a lot of scammers around this crypto world
Viviornitier

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

Do you still believe Bitcoin 50k by end of this year?

is it Sept 30th yet? How about Nov? ALOT can still happen. I'd say 50k is unlikely, but there can be a crap ton of positive price movement with some good news on bakkt and other ETFs end of Sept and moving forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: