Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

If the government invested heavily in developing a clear legal framework for the operation of crypto currency trading platforms, then Bitcoin could no longer be a good trading platform.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

no, bitcoin is not a bubble. not anymore at least. you could have called it a bubble when price reached $20,000 in less than one month because the speed was super fast and almost all of that rise was because of FOMO but you can no longer call bitcoin that ever since we saw a big drop of 70% which not only corrected the market but also created an inverse bubble in bitcoin effectively making it be underpriced.
I agree with that opinion, bitcoin will never become a bubble and it is not a bubble. We all know that the price of 1 bitcoin reached $20000 and it is totally high and as of now it is down and because of down you called it bubble and I think it is totally wrong. Lastly, even the price is down you should still invest and hold bitcoin because the market will be rise soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

i think invest to bitcoin will be always good. Now the price of bitcoin is cheaper than before, so we can buy some bitcoin and hold them at this time. Just thinking about in the end of year bitcoin will increase price and we can earn more profit.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Everybody has own style for bitcoin and other coin invest. Your style is good for you and your think isn't bad. But I was invest bitcoin 2000 $ for 1 month last in 2017 and I get big profit.It was not for long time. Now bitcoin market price is low, you can invest this time for some days.
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Bitcoin at present such a coin everyone knows and chooses but one who can not invest for bitcoin i think he may lose a chance
alex_gr_cc

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

I believe that to diversify the portfolio, you can invest in any alcoins, behind which there is a strong team and a fundamental component.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin.
I think it's stupid. Objectively, bitcoin is good, not at all, and there are coins which are in some aspects superior to btc. Monero is more anonymous, litecoin is faster, Ethereum has smart contracts.....
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Invest for bitcoin in this time is really good idea, because as we know the price of bitcoin right now is very low.
I think invest in bitcoin is always be very good, because bitcoin has a nice future and always give us some opportunity for earn money.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

i think invest to bitcoin will be always good. Now the price of bitcoin is cheaper than before, so we can buy some bitcoin and hold them at this time. Just thinking about in the end of year bitcoin will increase price and we can earn more profit.

indeed the current condition of bitcoin is declining, and this is indeed our opportunity to buy. but I think buying bitcoin is not that easy. because buying a coin, of course we must have the capital to buy it, usually the capital to buy it is quite a lot, so we have to prepare capital.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

I'm absolutely agree with you. The best strategy for big investors is to buy bitcoin. But if you have a huge amount of money, but altcoins. For example, ethereum is very good token. On it's blockchain hundreds of ICO's.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

Yes now good time to invest in bitcoin,  because now bitcoin price is low. And some months later it will grow up in the market. So now time to invest in bitcoin.         
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

yes i agree with the your point of view bitcoin is the real cryptocurrency and its the mother of all cryptocurrency ethereum and other are shitcoins they are not going to be more popular than bitcoin we all know that bitcoin market is facing crashes but bitcoin always overcome every difficult situation and its the real tragedy of bitcoin and its point to survival.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

I remember discovering Bitcoin about 6 years ago with a friend, I was like 18 and broke so I didn't even think about investing. Fast forward to December of last year, I bought $40 worth while Bitcoin was worth over 19k dollars. I laugh every time I check it because my $40 is now worth about $15. Totally worth it.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

it's good idea. Bitcoin is really good asset. you can using it lot of different ways. it's the great platform for every investment. but before investment you needed proper knowledge about it. you can trustly Bitcoin. because it is very safe platform.
frey_oh

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

if we are now willing to invest in bitcoin or altcoin, we will definitely make a profit because judging from market prices especially now the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are falling, now is a good opportunity to buy and hold until prices rise again
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

Of course, if we invest in bitcoin, we will definitely make a profit, especially now because the price of bitcoin is falling, now is a good opportunity to buy.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

My personal opinion is everyone must have to understand what is Bitcoin first. Many of user with half knowledge dive into this virtual world, but its a time to understand properly what are technologies behind it. Blockchain and cryptography both are great technologies implemented combinedly to form Bitcoin. Bitcoin is really revolutionary platform offering best opportunities for everyone. 
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

If you are an investor than you invest without thinking too much. We all now that bitcoin is a trusted cryptocurrency so we shouldn't hesitate to invest in it.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

Currently the price of bitcoin is falling, and actually this is the right time to buy bitcoin, then be patient waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices, and I'm sure bitcoin will rise again in the near future.
Dikarama7

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

I am more directed to market conditions, when the market is sluggish like this, long-term investment will be better, holding in the long run while waiting for the right time to sell.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: