Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

How can someone take you seriously when you say "come on people,invest in bubble" ?
How can someone take you seriously when you say "everything exept bitcoin is shitcoin" ?
How can someone take you seriously when you say "invest in shitcoin" ?
I don´t get it, are you crypto guru and you know something that nobody knows?
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Currently the price of bitcoin is falling, and actually this is the right time to buy bitcoin, then be patient waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices, and I'm sure bitcoin will rise again in the near future.

But don't forget to take that investing plan with a pinch of salt, always.

Indeed, once prices had fallen for any investing instrument, the wisest move is to buy. But before you do so, check with your actual finances. Do you have enough cash to afford an investment? And if so, are you ready to loss it and can afford to loss it? Should your investment fail, do you have a fallback?

These should always be considered before jumping on board. Truly, bitcoin holds a lot of possibilities and a lot of people out there believe in the profitability of the coin, but please don't throw caution in the air.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
Yes the best way we can do are invest on shitcoin only for short term because we dont know what happen to shitcoin once the price goes down. Its better now to invest long term on bitcoin.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

Investment is really a risky one. Even in non crypto currency, there are chances of losing your money. All are just the same, except that in crypto you can gain bigger than you expected.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

good time for investment because bitcoin price low.
Yes, what do you say that now is a good time to invest because the price of bitcoin is very low, so if we multiply buying bitcoin for investment, we will get a big profit if one day it is sold when the price of bitcoin increases.
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that depreciate and appreciate from time to time, which many are into bitcoin in other words, bitcoin investment is a very good one to be a part, to invest towards the industry.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

This is really a bitcoin-centered post which i think giving negative perspective to alternate coins. How about those major alternate coins who are good for long term investment like Eth, Ripple, Cardano, Neo, Litecoin, and the like? Even garbage coins can still go out from the box and shines unexpectedly.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment. Currently, although it has not shown signs of strong growth but it has increased slightly, this is good news. Also Bitcoin is a high value currency and it has a huge impact on the Altcoins, so it will not die.
Your opinion is correct and I believe in your words that bitcoin is the best choice for long-term investment and right now it is the right thing to buy BTC for investment because the price of bitcoin dropped then later we can sell it when the price of bitcoin starts high.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

Yea Bitcoin is strong and has weathered the storm since the beginning of the year and still trades above $6K. It is true that every other coins are going after bitcoin and  are all playing catch up with bitcoin. They can try all they can for now bitcoin will still be leading but the issue of scalability and fees.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

I can also wish you something/ that you would invest more in bitcoin, because bitcoin really does a lot for society, and you can also lead far, and you will certainly rise to this excellent.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

This is really good think to investment Bitcoin now,keep get lower price time for your long time investment and now you know few risk because Bitcoin price will increase but don't again decrease over now price. I know situation handle and working best policy with our crypto world.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

good time for investment because bitcoin price low.
what you convey is a common strategy that investors do to invest in cryptocurrencies and the most important thing is now smart to take advantage of opportunities to make a profit
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

I think you're right Bitcoin is the king of crypto and we need to invest in it and we don't need shitcoins!
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

trading is not such an easy activity. you need to have a lot of experience and also be able to control your risks
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is down. Investing the safest is bitcoin, because when prices fall we can hold bitcoin for as long as we want without a time limit for us to hold bitcoin, for that we invest the money we have into bitcoin and then be patient waiting for the price increase that we will eventually get profit through bitcoin investment.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

it must be bro. because by investing in bitcoin we can make a profit and the results are very useful to help my economic growth bro. even now investing in bitcoin has become my permanent job .
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

You wrote all right. bitcoin less painfully tolerates all falls than any other coin
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

Investing in bitcoin is probably the smartest and safest choice.  But not all altcoins are shitcoins.  There are many altcoins worth investing in. Bitcoin is the first and largest crypto coin but without altcoin I think the crypto market will not grow as strong as it is now.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

you are right, bitcoin is the only crypto currency that can be used for long-term investment, besides that it is shitcoin. but I still believe in ethereum, because ethereum's smart contract is widely used in ICO projects and tokens. and I think ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. so I still believe ethereum has a future for long-term investment.
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

think twice before you invest bitcoin... be carefully and research about the company...
i advice you... because i got scammed 10$. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: