Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
JohnPause

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

At the present time, Bitcoin's value is growing rapidly, but with that, we can not avoid the diminishing value of it. But perhaps that is too familiar for long-term investors, who see the price drop as a time when they can invest heavily in them because they can be profitable for them.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

Nowadays, many people are lost confident of investing in bitcoin. This is due to the bitcoin prices that are still falling down. Nevertheless, to me, I will still put high hopes on bitcoin investment and continue the investment. If the price of bitcoin arrives, In the future, I will benefit from the undeniable expectation.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

It is not entirely appropriate to call the remaining currencies not suitable for some action. In the near future they will prove themselves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ajiswaggs

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
I want to send you a personal message...can you please allow messages from newbie on your profile... Thanks
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Nowadays, many people are lost confident of investing in bitcoin. This is due to the bitcoin prices that are still falling down. Nevertheless, to me, I will still put high hopes on bitcoin investment and continue the investment. If the price of bitcoin arrives, In the future, I will benefit from the undeniable expectation.
for now, bitcoin looks promising as an investment tool, moreover the potential in its value added is very interesting. Well, I heard that even people who have very much money start investing in this field.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

Investing in bitcoin is profitable always although bitcoin value may not be good right now,the market is unstable and unpredictable bitcoin's value maybe move up next year,in the long run bitcoin is a strong coin and most reliable cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

For me it is a good idea. The investment is one of the best technique to earn more money. Also while you are investing you can save money. If you invest here on bitcoin you can also help bitcoin to recover because the bitcoin is lack of the new investors so if you invest here it can help the bitcoin up.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

I agree with the author's opinion that other coins to hold onto a long-term prospect are very dangerous therefore I myself have now only bitcoin
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is such an investment in which the potential for higher profits is stronger. Bitcoin can prove to be a successful deal of long-term investment gains.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

According to the forum legend, repeated as a spell, when most passengers from the rocket will be landed, and only the elite will remain in it, then it will fly !! Wink))

We all want to believe in this.

But pessimists believe that crypt is generally a means of weaning the fiat from the population Smiley
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

Are you saying that investing in altcoins is just a shitcoin then only invest on Bitcoin no one else? is that what you mean? The way you express your opinion it is notgood to invest in any altcoins. But you know what, every investment in crypto has risk involve even investing on bitcoin. It maybe that most of the altcoins are shit but of course there are still few altcoins which are good to invest then hold.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:38:42 PM

Yes bitcoin is a very profitable long-term investment. But not all altcoins are shitcoin. IMO ETH isn’t a not profitable altcoin because many people say that ETH is profitable, there are also many ICOs and projects that use ETH. It’s no problem if you believe or not but try some altcoins so you can judge not all altcoins are shitcoin.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

I don't think ethereum is a shitcoin. I'm surprised that you are calling ethereum shitcoin. Looking at bitcoin investment, I believe to make maximum profit in it, you need to invest short term. Your short term can be hourly, you invest and the next hour you sell and reinvest again. With this, you are assured of some daily profit.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

You better learn more about a bubble in economic field, and you could try to distinguish between bitcoin and economic bubble that has happened. I said like that cause bitcoin is different from the economic bubble that has happened, look at the function of bitcoin first, it will be help all transactions done by someone digitally and very easy to do, in other hand investment and trading is also another function which cannot crushed by every investor.

Very natural if a new technology and got very fast popularity, will have a competitor that will continue to make a negative information. This is a tactic for them to make everyone not believe in bitcoin. One time you will feel the function of bitcoin that you have never felt before, this is a process and I think you made a prompt conclusion.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

How do you see that bitcoin is a bubble and advises people to invest in it?
Is this your contradiction or you do not understand me?
 Bitcoin has a great future
But it is the nature of the phase of the market.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

I'm also investing in bitcoin, because I strongly believe that bitcoin will be able to give me a lot of profits, and I believe it all, and bitcoin will definitely get a high price.
Without any doubt and question bitcoin will have a good price after all of these dips.
investment for bitcoin seems like you can find a very safe investment by buying some altcoins using the existing bitcoin, do not let you invest in fake and scam web mining.
Yes that's it. And the reason why on the OP is recommending it because it can minimize the risk that you are taking in crypto's. As for altcoins,  observants are into ICOs and they are thinking it will triple or more their money but most of them now are going into scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

I dont think bitcoin is a buble. If you saw on history chart, bitcoin price always rise for 9 years. If bitcoin a buble, i am believe it will not survive not more than 5 years. But i do agree that the safest investment in cryptomarket is bitcoin
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

I'm also investing in bitcoin, because I strongly believe that bitcoin will be able to give me a lot of profits, and I believe it all, and bitcoin will definitely get a high price.

I used bitcoin as investment, bitcoin is wonderfull to invest but it rakes a high risk, in bitcoin it always go down but if you invest right on time when it rise you'll be earning big profit. Just trust and be patient.

ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

I think this year is the right time to invest in bitcoin, because in recent months the price is stable at $6300 - $6800, and this is the right moment to buy bitcoin. But all depends on your own choice.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

For me, investing in bitcoin is not a big loss. This may be a risk but not really something that will take a huge part from you. As we all know or being aware of that bitcoin is actually a good aid specially when you go into investing. By that moment, all you need is faith in bitcoin and a mind set on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: